Jump to content
Check your account email address ×

pro cross did it again


Recommended Posts

numbers are in and the record books are written in Green. In national snocross and cross-country competition, Team Arctic racers and teams delivered a historic performance, capturing more than 60 percent of all class wins, more than 50 percent of all the podium positions and more than 75 percent of the high pointchampionship titles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems hard to believe.  The chassis isn't really changed that much for quite some time.  Mostly just little tweaks.  I guess it shows how much those little changes do matter.  Kinda like dialing in your own sled makes a difference. :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

numbers are in and the record books are written in Green. In national snocross and cross-country competition, Team Arctic racers and teams delivered a historic performance, capturing more than 60 percent of all class wins, more than 50 percent of all the podium positions and more than 75 percent of the high pointchampionship titles.

Meanwhile they are floundering when it comes to real world sales. Shows no one cares about racing anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

numbers are in and the record books are written in Green. In national snocross and cross-country competition, Team Arctic racers and teams delivered a historic performance, capturing more than 60 percent of all class wins, more than 50 percent of all the podium positions and more than 75 percent of the high pointchampionship titles.

Has zero to do with the chassis. they have the best riders. put their riders on a Polaris or a doo and they still win

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Has zero to do with the chassis. they have the best riders. put their riders on a Polaris or a doo and they still win

odd one would think the best riders would want to drive the best equipment.  can't imajin the offers,have not been made .

nice swing and a miss though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

odd one would think the best riders would want to drive the best equipment.  can't imajin the offers,have not been made .

nice swing and a miss though 

Cat gives their racing stuff away pretty cheap....this has been discussed before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

odd one would think the best riders would want to drive the best equipment.  can't imajin the offers,have not been made .

nice swing and a miss though 

Tucker Hibbert is on Cat for a reason and it’s not because it’s the best sled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

odd one would think the best riders would want to drive the best equipment.  can't imajin the offers,have not been made .

nice swing and a miss though 

Do you really think someone like Hibbert wouldn't win on other sleds??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

He would win on any sled. 

I understand that...Ez said the best riders ride the best equipment but in Tucker’s case that isn’t the reason he is on a Cat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jtssrx said:

Do you really think someone like Hibbert wouldn't win on other sleds??

Yah Blair Morgan kind of proved that he won on Cats then went to Doo who basically hadn't won anything and won on Doo :dunno: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member

Make up anything you want there is some truth that this proves the sleds are more competitive all around performance wise than many are willing to admit.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Make up anything you want there is some truth that this proves the sleds are more competitive all around performance wise than many are willing to admit.  

So you don't think the riders skills have anything to do with it? You don't think Tucker would win on a Poo or Doo?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you don't think the riders skills have anything to do with it? You don't think Tucker would win on a Poo or Doo?

Absolutely he would but I assume he's only a small % of the data.   One would need to see more, like how many of each brand was in all the classes or what not to make a real judgement.

Remember he didn't win near as many last year.   On the surface it says the Cat's are competitive.  

These are some pretty significant numbers.

Team Arctic racers and teams delivered a historic performance, capturing more than 60 percent of all class wins, more than 50 percent of all the podium positions and more than 75 percent of the high pointchampionship titles.

Edited by Highmark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely he would but I assume he's only a small % of the data.   One would need to see more, like how many of each brand was in all the classes or what not to make a real judgement.

Remember he didn't win near as many last year.   On the surface it says the Cat's are competitive.  

These are some pretty significant numbers.

Team Arctic racers and teams delivered a historic performance, capturing more than 60 percent of all class wins, more than 50 percent of all the podium positions and more than 75 percent of the high pointchampionship titles.

How many people ride cats verse the other brands? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Polaris dominated all classes at the last Hill climb event. :dunno:

 

Looks like Cat has been in the mix a few times, but Polaris looks pretty dominant.  Also noted that Skeeee Doooo is almost non existent.  Must not be competitive at all......

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

prerty darn good results year after year after year it's fun to root for green, I actually think cat has faster race sleds and that's why the better riders/teams choose them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely he would but I assume he's only a small % of the data.   One would need to see more, like how many of each brand was in all the classes or what not to make a real judgement.

Remember he didn't win near as many last year.   On the surface it says the Cat's are competitive.  

These are some pretty significant numbers.

Team Arctic racers and teams delivered a historic performance, capturing more than 60 percent of all class wins, more than 50 percent of all the podium positions and more than 75 percent of the high pointchampionship titles.

 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

How many people ride cats verse the other brands? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...
Unread Content