Check your account email address ×

Reading the Words......

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Reading Dumps statements exemplifies his stupitiy.........his supporters are worse.... 

AEEA4AE3-FA57-4731-9C3E-F44982A7A613.jpeg

I thought that might be bullshit so I googled it and lo and behold it's what he said....... and here is what he said this past August:

Donald Trump wasn't always at such a loss for words. Last August, the President of the United States reportedly referred to the official residence of the President of the United States as, and we quote, "a dump." He also had quite the knack for hyper-precision while describing his extremely gilded 1985 triplex, which he called, "the finest apartments in the top building in the best location in the hottest city in the world."

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/donald-trump-doesnt-know-what-to-call-the-white-house

46 minutes ago, hayward said:

" if you don't have the operator's manual for this sled, i'm not buying it.  I want my money back."

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Take the Obama approach and read word for word from a teleprompter.

The simple to the rescue :lol::lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The simple to the rescue :lol::lol: 

Um, yeah, the simple solution would be for him to read word for word from a teleprompter genius. Did I offend your little feelings with the talk of Obama? Aww

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Um, yeah, the simple solution would be for him to read word for word from a teleprompter genius. Did I offend your little feelings with the talk of Obama? Aww

Dumbski the Dumper :lmao: Why do you always defend Dump.....:snack:

:lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Another great thread by one of the leading thinkers on the forum. :lol: 

Know your audience :thumbsup: 

:lmao: 

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

At least he wouldn't sound like a complete moron.  He's an embarrassment.

Neal

Which is exactly why I said he should speak from a teleprompter and have agreed many times someone should write his Tweets for him   :thumb: 

Misinterpreting or misconstruing my statement as defending Trump is for the weak minded political hacks  as evident above   ^^^^

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Which is exactly why I said he should speak from a teleprompter and have agreed many times someone should write his Tweets for him   :thumb: 

Misinterpreting or misconstruing my statement as defending Trump is for the weak minded political hacks  as evident above   ^^^^

You consistently defend Dump....Dumbski the Dumper :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I never misconstrued, I agreed.  :bc:

Neal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I never misconstrued, I agreed.  :bc:

Neal

Sorry I was referring to Momo's counterpart and Joey Buttafuoco  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Typical Right wing nutjob can’t take a day off and makes Easter holiday political....then goes out with the kids and brings up DACA.

what a fuckin idiot

Honestly, I think you really need to take a good look in the mirror.  Have you taken a day off from constantly pasting your spoon fed op eds on this forum?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski the Dumper :lmao: Why do you always defend Dump.....:snack:

:lol: 

why did you always,defend Obama and Hillary? why do you dream of sucking Obamas cock . why do you still buy in to everything CNN tells you e en after the shame they caused you after the election . why have you still not responded to the question 

what us trumps agenda and why are,you apposed to that ajenda,? 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Typical Right wing nutjob can’t take a day off and makes Easter holiday political....then goes out with the kids and brings up DACA.

what a fuckin idiot

Shouting questions at the president of the United States during a family-friendly event at the White House?

Just a day's work to CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta.

Acosta caught flak when he shouted questions at President Trump about the Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals program. He later defended it on Twitter, saying he was "just doing my job."

The moment in question: Acosta asked his questions after the president joined first lady Melania Trump and his son, Barron, at a table where children were coloring as part of the annual Easter egg roll.

"What about the DACA kids? Should they worry about what's going to happen to them?" Acosta shouted, per pool reports.

President Trump replied that Democrats had "let them down."

"They really let them down," he said. "They had this great opportunity. The Democrats have really let them down. It's a shame. And now people are taking advantage of DACA and that’s a shame."

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Shouting questions at the president of the United States during a family-friendly event at the White House?

Just a day's work to CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta.

Acosta caught flak when he shouted questions at President Trump about the Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals program. He later defended it on Twitter, saying he was "just doing my job."

The moment in question: Acosta asked his questions after the president joined first lady Melania Trump and his son, Barron, at a table where children were coloring as part of the annual Easter egg roll.

"What about the DACA kids? Should they worry about what's going to happen to them?" Acosta shouted, per pool reports.

President Trump replied that Democrats had "let them down."

"They really let them down," he said. "They had this great opportunity. The Democrats have really let them down. It's a shame. And now people are taking advantage of DACA and that’s a shame."

:lmao: Union Delivery Boy laps it up.......family day talking about the military and 700 billion to spend on it :lmao:  You’re a Clueless little fucker :lol: