Check your account email address ×

Goose and gander time

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Seeing as though you brought your whore wife into this, how about I come out there and fuck her up her dirty ass. Just make sure she doesn't have ASS ODOR when I go to fuck her, or I'll pour a jar of " SPECIAL PUDDIN " on her hair. 

Showing your true colors.  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What provoked this?  

I called him a little bitch because he hides his hunter orange from the dangerous animal rights activists.  :lol:   

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Same as when Zoso posted that his wife said her puppy's balls were bigger than mine!! LMAO!! You know where that led!!!  

Well your response was way over the top man. I would hope that you realize this and can find it in yourself to apologize.  It was a friendly jab from Highmark. No need to go all banana sandwich over it.  

Your presence here is barely tolerated. Joel is not afraid to use the ban hammer on the likes of you. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Seeing as though you brought your whore wife into this, how about I come out there and fuck her up her dirty ass. Just make sure she doesn't have ASS ODOR when I go to fuck her, or I'll pour a jar of " SPECIAL PUDDIN " on her hair. 

Come on snotty, we only have a few simple rules around here and you have to break one of them? Leave family out of it!!!!!!!!  Rather than give you a vacation I'm going to give you your one and only warning on this matter. Kapish?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Come on snotty, we only have a few simple rules around here and you have to break one of them? Leave family out of it!!!!!!!!  Rather than give you a vacation I'm going to give you your one and only warning on this matter. Kapish?

Highmark started it with his wife saying I should look at dresses!! I never started or mentioned her, HE DID!!!!! If this is the way you're gonna' roll, I can't stop ya', it's your site. Don't bother with the hammer, I'm gone. If ya' can't take a 70 year old guy on, good luck to yaz. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Highmark started it with his wife saying I should look at dresses!! I never started or mentioned her, HE DID!!!!! If this is the way you're gonna' roll, I can't stop ya', it's your site. Don't bother with the hammer, I'm gone. If ya' can't take a 70 year old guy on, good luck to yaz. 

That was a comment towards you, not your wife. Seems pretty simple to me.

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

^^ THIS GUY MUST BE 800DRAGON!!!!!

Hmm what are the odds. The site administration is really 800 dragon the whole time. Makes perfect sense!  His side kick canamman (ssfb) too.   IMG_1323.thumb.PNG.38888bfefe1f12ba01dcd1b01b57aa8b.PNG

On 04/04/2018 at 8:37 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Cry baby 

On 4/4/2018 at 3:47 PM, Snake said:

Can someone tear SSFB away from TBP long enough to make a call on that disturbing fuck pulling a zoso?

Understand if you can't... :news:

Isn't that cute......