Check your account email address ×

Goose and gander time

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The girl shooter at YOUTUBE was: AN ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST!!! 

Now you guys know why I hide my HUNTER ORANGE around the house. 

:lol:   My wife read this and told me to post that Macy's is having a sale on skirts and dresses right now.

https://www.macys.com/shop/womens-clothing/womens-sale-clearance/Department_type/Skirts?id=10066

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   My wife read this and told me to post that Macy's is having a sale on skirts and dresses right now.

https://www.macys.com/shop/womens-clothing/womens-sale-clearance/Department_type/Skirts?id=10066

Seeing as though you brought your whore wife into this, how about I come out there and fuck her up her dirty ass. Just make sure she doesn't have ASS ODOR when I go to fuck her, or I'll pour a jar of " SPECIAL PUDDIN " on her hair. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Seeing as though you brought your whore wife into this, how about I come out there and fuck her up her dirty ass. Just make sure she doesn't have ASS ODOR when I go to fuck her, or I'll pour a jar of " SPECIAL PUDDIN " on her hair. 

How are you getting there? Are you having brokeback boytoy drive you there?

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

How are you getting there? Are you having brokeback boytoy drive you there?

If she's good-looking with nice tits and a flat stomach, and a nice ass, I'll drive my truck  out there, it's only got 14, 500 miles on it. 

Any other questions,  FAGGOT????  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If she's good-looking with nice tits and a flat stomach, and a nice ass, I'll drive my truck  out there, it's only got 14, 500 miles on it. 

Any other questions,  FAGGOT????  

You don't bring a spray for ass odor?

Just now, Kev144 said:

You don't bring a spray for ass odor?

Hell no!!! If her ass has odor, I ain't fuckin' it. Maybe Highmark likes ASS ODOR, but I sure don't!!

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What provoked this?  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

What provoked this?  

Same as when Zoso posted that his wife said her puppy's balls were bigger than mine!! LMAO!! You know where that led!!!  

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I think he had a bad experience with the ass of a homeless man.

Who me? No way.................clean and straight as an arrow. Now, go fuck some nigga up his ass, FAGGOT. 

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow. What a fucking cunt you are. 

• Thanks 1