Check your account email address ×

CNN calls JFK affairs legendary after weeks of crying about Stormy Daniels

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol:

No kidding...I'm sure JFK's affairs were all above board and the mob connections were all benign and innocent. :lol:

That being said WGAF about any of these affairs....JFK was a very good President and beloved by the country.....shame his life and Presidency were cut so short.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Stormy is not about the affair.......it’s about the when, who, and why of the 130K payment.  

Of course, they paid her off to keep her quiet, no one argues that. But CNN looks really bad glorifying JFK having affairs as President while vilifying Trump for banging Danials as a private citizen 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Stormy is not about the affair.......it’s about the when, who, and why of the 130K payment.  

No lets be clear.  its ab out grasping at any straw, no matter how pathetic, in an effort to take down a duly elected president.  And lets also be clear, it won't work.  You can quote me if you like.  My predictions are most always correct, I don't spout off for months on end only to be proven a complete buffoon, and WRONG.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump could make this all go away but I am guessing his pre-nup won't allow him to just get up thee and say yup I fucked her,  you all would have too if you were in my position.  

No, it'll never be that simple, the contract must'v required both parties to keep their mouth shut

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

When Kennedy's want to keep someone quiet, they don't pay them off.

They send them away to be lobotomized.

Or drown them in a car “accident”

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or drown them in a car “accident”

That's if you fuck them.

The lobotomy is for family members only.

Thanks for the correction.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

When Kennedy's want to keep someone quiet, they don't pay them off.

They send them away to be lobotomized.

Joe Demagio always blamed the Kennedy's for Marilyn Monroe's death.  Not to mention sharing a girl with mob boss Sam Gianconna while JFK was president was a non story for the press back in the day. 

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's if you fuck them.

The lobotomy is for family members only.

Thanks for the correction.

And the answer they gave for that was always “ well that’s how things were done then”.....sad.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wonder if this show by CNN is timed to counter the narrative in the Chappaquiddick movie?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................................................

55 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Joe Demagio always blamed the Kennedy's for Marilyn Monroe's death.  Not to mention sharing a girl with mob boss Sam Gianconna while JFK was president was a non story for the press back in the day. 

Isn’t it amazing?Isn’t it amazing?

I used to be a member at the Indian River Plantation golf course on Hutchinson Island in Florida.  One of the guys who played there too was a former secret service guy for the Kennedy admin all the way through to the Ford admin.  He said one of his duties was to arrange for a woman to be waiting in Kennedy's hotel room at every city he stayed in.  Kennedy fucked new women like Hugh Hefner did.