Check your account email address ×

Crisis actor David Hogg cries for more laws and gets some!

Rod

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

There is one undebatable fact regarding armed citizens.   Throughout the 19th and 20th century every single case of genocide, every single case of governments killing hundreds of thousands or even millions of its own people, every single case of dictatorships starts with or continues because of the disarming of its own people. 

Often times those nations need help from other nations to supply them weapons so they can rise up against their oppressive regimes. (giving arms to the Syrian rebels for example).

Even in so called democracies or republics we are seeing the erosion of the most basic rights such as free speech.  The natural cycle of govt is to become more and more oppressive until the people stand up for freedom.  

I love how so many people on here and in our countries have 100% faith in Federal govt, even when its controlled by groups (parties) that do not match up with their beliefs.   One would think that when they hate the ideals of a group in power so much yet they want that group to disarm them so easily.   Mind boggling.   

You didn't see the sign the kid had..... the one that said 'governments never turn tyrannical'....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

You didn't see the sign the kid had..... the one that said 'governments never turn tyrannical'....

And these are the little intellectuals that have forgotten more about our history than I know....comical.

The problem is the DNC meat puppets have never been armed.......wouldnt know what to do if you armed them and would quiver with fear in the face of any oppression at all. They are the lesser amongst us as a whole

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The problem is the DNC meat puppets have never been armed.......wouldnt know what to do if you armed them and would quiver with fear in the face of any oppression at all. They are the lesser amongst us as a whole

The best part is they want to force "the people" to hand over their weapons to the party or group they hate most.  You really can't make this shit up.   I would think that at least the Antifa people would be against most gun control but they are probably that stupid as well.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The best part is they want to force "the people" to hand over their weapons to the party or group they hate most.  You really can't make this shit up.   I would think that at least the Antifa people would be against most gun control but they are probably that stupid as well.  

The ANTIFA people probably number in the 1000's .....statistically insignificant ........and I guarantee they oppose a disarmed populace