Check your account email address ×

Crisis actor David Hogg cries for more laws and gets some!

Rod

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The kid sure has the troops riled up. Lots of big marches. 

Ahh no......the deep state rights haters have exploited the little fucker well and used these kids to further their effort to erode the 2nd amendment

We will learn in the future that the USINT is behind a lot of these attacks through brainwashing and programming manchurian candidates 

Just now, f7ben said:

Ahh no......the deep state rights haters have exploited the little fucker well and used these kids to further their effort to erode the 2nd amendment

We will learn in the future that the USINT is behind a lot of these attacks through brainwashing and programming manchurian candidates 

I’m sure Donald trump will get to the bottom of it all. Of course with the help of Alex Jones. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m sure Donald trump will get to the bottom of it all. Of course with the help of Alex Jones. 

I'm sure that Donald is a fucking retard and so is alex jones 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I wish someone would assassinate that little piece of fucking shit........hopefully in a painful way with their bare hands 

no fucking shit. i'd be doing handsprings down main street if he and a few others of his ilk done in. 

1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

no fucking shit. i'd be doing handsprings down main street if he and a few others of his ilk done in. 

Its pathetic......just pathetic

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

At 17 he does seem up to the task of countering a syphillitic nra member that smells of fuel oil, dried human shit, and wearing a flannal, red checkered shirt. 

History will judge one of them as a pawn and one as someone who held up the freedoms that the country was founded on. Fuck that little piece of useless fucking pawn trash 

Just now, f7ben said:

History will judge one of them as a pawn and one as someone who held up the freedoms that the country was founded on. Fuck that little piece of useless fucking pawn trash 

Bingo.  Thpin can't see this.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

History says Christopher Columbus was a hero. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Bingo.  Thpin can't see this.  

How big of a piece of fucking shit do you have to be to hijack emotionally sensitive juveniles to further your pathetic cause?????