Check your account email address ×

You know whats funny....

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I clicked on the 2nd thread right as it was being deleted and it redirected me to a page that said content not available 

Must have been a glitch. :lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I clicked on the 2nd thread right as it was being deleted and it redirected me to a page that said content not available 

How do you delete threads. I didnt realize that was possible. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Was all that garbage you spewed from your cocksucker the truth before the election. :lmao:

So much truth the dopey looking putz took his Jethro Bodean tablecloth shirt  and ran away crying. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So much truth the dopey looking putz took his Jethro Bodean tablecloth shirt  and ran away crying. :lol:

What an insult :guzzle: Jethro has like 60+ IQ points on Taintrider 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Was all that garbage you spewed from your cocksucker the truth before the election. :lmao:

in his  delusional mind yes it was . that's what having  a extra chromosome will do for ya   

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

Fucking Tool Kit. :lmao:

I find it just awesome there wasn’t a every single person in his whole pathetic world refused to tell him not to wear that shirt.  Either that, or they tried to and he let out some “I love the needle” bullshit and they just grinned and nodded. :lmao:

:lmao: Disabled Dave posts the same thread twice - gets caught - is butthurt and triggered.....and the Clown Posse comes runnnig to defend him..... :lol: FSCE is full of Repug sheep :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Disabled Dave posts the same thread twice - gets caught - is butthurt and triggered.....and the Clown Posse comes runnnig to defend him..... :lol: FSCE is full of Repug sheep :lmao: 

You are so stupid.  Who cares if it was posted twice on accident.  Most do that frequently.  Who “came to his rescue”?  Why?  You are trying so hard to be relevant.  Everyone knows you are not.  You, like every other forum you were on, are the lying clown, here for everyone’s entertainment.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are so stupid.  Who cares if it was posted twice on accident.  Most do that frequently.  Who “came to his rescue”?  Why?  You are trying so hard to be relevant.  Everyone knows you are not.  You, like every other forum you were on, are the lying clown, here for everyone’s entertainment.

:lmao: Whooooooooosh :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Im in posted a thread twice jail as we speak. :lol:

Only bread and water here. Its tough. :pan:

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

I find Motodopes memes that he didn't make funny

Do you and Lilly PM each other to get your lame talking points straight before you come here? 

Weird though because  you said on TBP that your rarely come over here....hmmmmmm.......

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you and Lilly PM each other to get your lame talking points straight before you come here? 

Weird though because  you said on TBP that your rarely come over here....hmmmmmm.......

Its the cool thing to say in order to feel accepted.