Check your account email address ×

#winning

On 3/21/2018 at 10:10 PM, f7ben said:

Did you see the Fed raised GDP forecasts again today? The economy is rocking significantly better than anything Obama policy produced and we are doing it while rates are rising and QE is 0

fucking brain dead retarded faggot 

spending more than your going to take in is still stimulus spending.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

spending more than your going to take in is still stimulus spending.  

Well , Trump is doing less of it than Obama did and with significantly less dovish monetary policy .......I hate Trump but he is exposing just how bad Obama was for the country 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , Trump is doing less of it than Obama did and with significantly less dovish monetary policy .......I hate Trump but he is exposing just how bad Obama was for the country 

In light of our debt situation it was idiotic to cut taxes in a good economy, but hey fuck you and your generation because I'm getting mine asshole :bc: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

In light of our debt situation it was idiotic to cut taxes in a good economy, but hey fuck you and your generation because I'm getting mine asshole :bc: 

Tax cuts make sense when taxes are too high......that holds true no matter what or when they are cut. Our corporate tax rate was insane and it was hurting us. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tax cuts make sense when taxes are too high......that holds true no matter what or when they are cut. Our corporate tax rate was insane and it was hurting us. 

In good times the focus should be on reducing the debt and cutting spending on the frivolous and increasing spending on infrastructure.

The roosters are going to come home to roost on this tax cut and the huge increase in defense spending.

My accountant already ran the numbers for me next year and personally I will be a winner with the tax cut, and on the corporate side.......it's huge :bc: 

And while I will do OK, it will be nothing like the windfall that the truly wealthy are going to get.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

In good times the focus should be on reducing the debt and cutting spending on the frivolous and increasing spending on infrastructure.

The roosters are going to come home to roost on this tax cut and the huge increase in defense spending.

My accountant already ran the numbers for me next year and personally I will be a winner with the tax cut, and on the corporate side.......it's huge :bc: 

And while I will do OK, it will be nothing like the windfall that the truly wealthy are going to get.

well we are never going to reduce any spending or debt......so quit with that pipe dream 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hurting who? You told us your company had a banner year before tax cuts. Corporate America has had record profits for multiple years in a row. Take your BS and shove it your stupid ass

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hurting who? You told us your company had a banner year before tax cuts. Corporate America has had record profits for multiple years in a row. Take your BS and shove it your stupid ass

How many companies in corporate america have a global reach moron?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many companies in corporate america have a global reach moron?

The fucking retard sees companies offshoring profits and manufacturing and instead of asking why just looks for an R to blame it on 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fucking retard sees companies offshoring profits and manufacturing and instead of asking why just looks for an R to blame it on 

Trump's lowered corp tax has reduced that advantage and he will further repatriate trillions back to the USA.  It's all bad.  Fucker is an embarrassment to engineering.:lol:

43 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lay out the cuts :news: 

no lay out .across the board 25% then start making more cuts untill we can pay off this debt in 10 yrs .yeah it may hurt but tough shit every one else has to live with a budget in life and pay back there debts why should the government for the people by the people be exempt from that 

fuck 50 to 60% cuts across the board if need be .

I would be 100% on board with a plan like that .but only across the board no 2% here 50% there .that shit comes after the across the board cuts are in place 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump's lowered corp tax has reduced that advantage and he will further repatriate trillions back to the USA.  It's all bad.  Fucker is an embarrassment to engineering.:lol:

Just stfu. Our economy was doing fine, continuing to improve, jobs increasing etc etc etc without the fucking tax cuts. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Just stfu. Our economy was doing fine, continuing to improve, jobs increasing etc etc etc without the fucking tax cuts. 

And now its fucking kicking ass at a rate Obama could only dream of......take your 1% growth and shove it up your faggot ass 

• Gold Member
On 3/21/2018 at 7:32 PM, f7ben said:

About what :lol: that China will do anything other than come to the table and give significant concessions? 

Considering you have bought into every fear mongering globalist piece of propaganda for the last 2 years or so you'd probably just better kill yourself 

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2018/04/china-plans-open-car-market-2022/

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What percent of the companies gross sales comes from overseas?  What a fucking moron?:lol:

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lay out the cuts :news: 

Cut all welfare and all social security and Medicare. Cut all Medicaid and all education. Increase military spending. :bc: