Check your account email address ×

I'm OUT!

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Wasn't sure whether this would be a coming out of the closet thread or a "I'm leaving" thread. 

:lol::bc:

it's a "I can dish it out all day long, but I can't take it" thread

reminds me of a 4 yr old.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Legend said:

it's a "I can dish it out all day long, but I can't take it" thread

reminds me of a 4 yr old.

Earlier this morning he said "this place is full of morons" with nobody insulting him.

Hypocrisy and liberalism goes hand in hand.  

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This place is full of morons

Just now, Highmark said:

Earlier this morning he said "this place is full of morons" with nobody insulting him.

:lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

Hell, he started a thread with an insult of a person in the title....

then he called someone a idiot and fucking stupid on the first page....

but he apparently got his feelings hurt....

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This place is full of morons

It really is incredible.

I don't blame them...but I'm too stubborn.  The issue is many of you act just like Dump and are completely oblivious to your stupidity.  Plus - Hillary is gonna win and they can come back after the election and wipe your noses in it. :lol:  In the meantime all you Mouthbreathers will keep defending Dump, whining about the MSM, throwing accusations at Hillary, and convincing yourselves Dump has a chance :nuts:

I'll keep popping in now and then to :owned: your asses with the most current election info :snack:

I always find it perplexing when somebody starts a thread to announce "I'm leaving".  I guess they want credit or some type of positive consolation and a "please reconsider" consultation.  Nobody cares.  We all come and go...and the site remains.  If a particular site doesn't fit your style, well.....VAMOOOS!  But announcing it?  Hell, I'd rather go out in a flame of petulance and comedy...like many here have in a fight with a Mod at HCS.  That's true style if you ask me.  Entertaining and funny as fuck.  :lmao:

The only thing that is more bizarre than the "announcement" is somebody hanging around to "troll" when clearly they are disliked by the rest of the members....it screams a mental attention disorder.  Where constant demeaning insults are actually churned by the brain as a positive reinforcement for poor behavior.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I always find it perplexing when somebody starts a thread to announce "I'm leaving".  I guess they want credit or some type of positive consolation and a "please reconsider" consultation.  Nobody cares.  We all come and go...and the site remains.  If a particular site doesn't fit your style, well.....VAMOOOS!  But announcing it?  Hell, I'd rather go out in a flame of petulance and comedy...like many here have in a fight with a Mod at HCS.  That's true style if you ask me.  Entertaining and funny as fuck.  :lmao:

The only thing that is more bizarre than the "announcement" is somebody hanging around to "troll" when clearly they are disliked by the rest of the members....it screams a mental attention disorder.  Where constant demeaning insults are actually churned by the brain as a positive reinforcement for poor behavior.

Hey stupid fuck - does that mean all sites should be homogenous with the members holding hands and singing? :snack:

I doubt you have the balls, intellect, or fortitude to post on sites where you're in the minority :dunno:. :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Hey stupid fuck - does that mean all sites should be homogenous with the members holding hands and singing? :snack:

I doubt you have the balls, intellect, or fortitude to post on sites where you're in the minority :dunno:. :lol: 

I knew you'd chime in on my post as the description fits you to a tee.  Don't doubt anything about me or my convictions.  You're just a wee little baby troll.  

I crack the whip...you jump.  I own you!  I move the needle.  :lol2:

Well we see who the true pussies are I guess. Later ladies...hope to see you back soon! Good grief, two in less the 24 hours  :lol: 

On the ohter hand, if/when Hillary does win they will come storming back like peacocks...thin skinned ones

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

Well we see who the true pussies are I guess. Later ladies...hope to see you back soon! Good grief, two in less the 24 hours  :lol: 

It's been my experience that these "exits" do not last.  I cannot tell here but at HCS, I can see who comes back to read the thread they created....they all watch it.  It's bizarre.  But, here's hoping it sticks!.....and one more to come (go)!

:bc:

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't blame them...but I'm too stubborn.  The issue is many of you act just like Dump and are completely oblivious to your stupidity.  Plus - Hillary is gonna win and they can come back after the election and wipe your noses in it. :lol:  In the meantime all you Mouthbreathers will keep defending Dump, whining about the MSM, throwing accusations at Hillary, and convincing yourselves Dump has a chance :nuts:

I'll keep popping in now and then to :owned: your asses with the most current election info :snack:

See now if you were to leave like the rest of your posse just did we wouldn't have these golden nuggets for posts from you anymore. The entertainment factor would surely drop without the forum jester

You ever go to TBP? 

Its a bunch of guys circle jerking each other about the GOP.  You want this place to turn into that??

Fuck we may as well just start talking about how ski donkeys are the best sleds ever....

Dumbski....do you get tired of sucking dick on here?  :snack:. You're the reach around queen and offer nothing of value on here....in fact your posts reflect who you are.....a low life douche seeking attention.  :dunno: