Check your account email address ×

Florida will seek death penalty for parkland shooter.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Just be thankful youre not in country where they throw people like you off rooftops...

.stfu and know your role...

:hay: :junk::wrong:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  oops

Says the big man who had to block a beta fag :lol: :ronald:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nothing that can possibly be done to this kid can negate the grief he has caused. Nothing. 

Even if you hang him by his heels and let the parents take turns burning him with a propane torch, it won't absolve them of their relentless grief. 

Smartest thing this fucker has ever said.:goodpost:

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Smartest thing this fucker has ever said.:goodpost:

The fact that this animal is not breathing the same air....will help the parents with their grief...

.you on the otherhand feel sorry for the perp and dont want him mistreated.

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Capital punishment is morally unjustified and bad policy to boot. Never fry anyone.

isn't that cute . now shut the fuck up unless you are personally going to flip the bill for this ass clowns incarceration . fuck this bullshit humane injection crap also . Roman coliseum type shit  

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Conservatives continue to live in a dreamworld that capital punishment solves a problem. 

No, afraid not.  The point is not whether its a deterrent or not, its administering justice.  For that matter, I don't buy for a minute, some lame ass study that claims capital punishment is not a deterrent either.  One life saved because of that deterrent, is worth more than 1000 scumbags rotting on death row for crimes they obviously committed.

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

The fact that this animal is not breathing the same air....will help the parents with their grief...

.you on the otherhand feel sorry for the perp and dont want him mistreated.

I was thinking charge people to chase him around a fake school with a gun full of rubber bullets an hour a day and lock him in solitary for the rest of the time.

You're being a little bitch Dave, as usual.

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

isn't that cute . now shut the fuck up unless you are personally going to flip the bill for this ass clowns incarceration . fuck this bullshit humane injection crap also . Roman coliseum type shit  

Sentencing someone to death is more expensive than locking them up for life. Do a little research genius.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Sentencing someone to death is more expensive than locking them up for life. Do a little research genius.

Actual the people who present that study don't present an honest view. They never included increased medical costs. 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actual the people who present that study don't present an honest view. They never included increased medical costs. 

I think I remember more than one study on the cost comparison but it's been almost 10 years since I wrote that paper so I'd have to double check that.

27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Bingo.  It's a disingenuous theory.

I want to see the study where it lists the cost of incarceration for one on death row vs general inmate for life.   Don't show me where the cases seeking the death penalty cost more vs cases seeking life in prison.  I would like the total costs of an example of each.

It is estimated that Charles Manson cost double the amount that it would have cost just to execute Manson after his conviction.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/charles-manson-cost-millions-to-keep-in-prison/

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Israel has all but done away with capital punishment. It’s sets them apart from the blood thirsty fucks that they’re surrounded by. It’s called civilization.  

That's for show. Israel are bloodthirsty fucks too.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I was thinking charge people to chase him around a fake school with a gun full of rubber bullets an hour a day and lock him in solitary for the rest of the time.

You're being a little bitch Dave, as usual.

only because of fuck head bleeding hearts such as your self . in cases where you know sure shit the person did it . 1 trial then out back with a 45 to the skull .

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Israel has all but done away with capital punishment. It’s sets them apart from the blood thirsty fucks that they’re surrounded by. It’s called civilization.  

so perhaps you would like to take this poor boy in to your home and take personal  responsibility for his so called rehabilitation.

ok fine you pussy's dont want to kill this poor boy . then lock his ass in a hole 24/7 365 no visitors no tv.bread and tap h20 no retrial no parole board . some cases deserve a bullet and people who stand behind guys like this pile of shit like this and want to see his life saved are fucking pathetic. this is not some theoretical bull shit this shit bag walked in to a school and killed a bunch of kids and was such a pussy did not have the balls to Finnish him self off . FUCK HIM and FUCK any of you who support him living 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, afraid not.  The point is not whether its a deterrent or not, its administering justice.  For that matter, I don't buy for a minute, some lame ass study that claims capital punishment is not a deterrent either.  One life saved because of that deterrent, is worth more than 1000 scumbags rotting on death row for crimes they obviously committed.

Exactly.   Justice isn't about being a deterrent....its about punishment.

The death penalty works all the time when getting defendants to cooperate in things like locating the bodies of the people they killed so loved ones can have some closure.  I do think it should be reserved for cases with a high amount of physical evidence.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Exactly.   Justice isn't about being a deterrent....its about punishment.

The death penalty works all the time when getting defendants to cooperate in things like locating the bodies of the people they killed so loved ones can have some closure.  

It also can avoid costly trials. Without it many guilty please with life wouldn't exist.

The  ya have the fact that it saves corrections officers lives. 

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It also can avoid costly trials. Without it many guilty please with life wouldn't exist.

The  ya have the fact that it saves corrections officers lives. 

Guys like Cruz end up in SuperMax prisons.   These are very expensive to run.   $92K for 60 years.  $5.5 million.  Using any reasonable TMV calculator at 5% interest its over $32 million. Fuck that.   Kill him.  

We do know that the average annual cost for a supermax prisoner, according to one study by the Urban Institute, is $75,000 a year, as opposed to $25,000 for a prisoner in the general population. At the Illinois State Tamms supermax, it's about $92,000 a year.Oct 3, 2010

I do find it amusing when the liberals justify the death penalty when crimes impact them.   The Boston Bomber that got caught was a perfect example of this.   NE libs in Boston were coming out of the wood works for him to get a federal death penalty.  :lol: 

Edited by Highmark