Check your account email address ×

PA election

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

right just shows the dems run someone towards the center they will beat the pubs even in places they have been strong.  Lesson the dems will learn for 2020 for sure sending the presidency to the left for the following 8 years.  Pendulums swinging and it's not in the pubs favor Thanks TRUMP

Lamb hasnt won yet btw...

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right just shows the dems run someone towards the center they will beat the pubs even in places they have been strong.  Lesson the dems will learn for 2020 for sure sending the presidency to the left for the following 8 years.  Pendulums swinging and it's not in the pubs favor Thanks TRUMP

:thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The question is how many centered candidates can they field.   The energy in the dem field is not blue dog....its far left.   Lamb won his primary because that type of candidate has always done well in that state.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

even if he didn't, the results are a major concern for the GOP.

Even a cracker tastes good if you havent ate anything for a while.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

even if he didn't, the results are a major concern for the GOP.

This guy is a Trump DemonCUNT if you were even paying attention, I am sure the DemonCUNTS will field all kind exactly the same in November :lol: 

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Even a cracker tastes good if you havent ate anything for a while.

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This guy is a Trump DemonCUNT if you were even paying attention, I am sure the DemonCUNTS will field all kind exactly the same in November :lol: 

im not surprised some of you cannot see the problem here. trump won that area by bigly numbers during the last election. this election they turned against trump. considering that happened in a pro-trump area, wtf do you think is going to happen in less red areas? you can't get it into your thick heads that a portion of trump voters last election took a chance on trump, not knowing how fucking bad he is. they also see how the GOP is reacting to how bad he is, by coddling and protecting him. while his idiocy, hot head, thin skin, flamboyancy, crudeness, cruelty, braggartry, non-transparency, 24/7 dishonesty, stubborness, close-mindedness etc etc etc  may appeal to you clowns, it doesn't to many others, including moderate republicans.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

im not surprised some of you cannot see the problem here. trump won that area by bigly numbers during the last election. this election they turned against trump. considering that happened in a pro-trump area, wtf do you think is going to happen in less red areas? you can't get it into your thick heads that a portion of trump voters last election took a chance on trump, not knowing how fucking bad he is. they also see how the GOP is reacting to how bad he is, by coddling and protecting him. while his idiocy, hot head, thin skin, flamboyancy, crudeness, cruelty, braggartry, non-transparency, 24/7 dishonesty, stubborness, close-mindedness etc etc etc  may appeal to you clowns, it doesn't to many others, including moderate republicans.

Well Lamb did run his platform against Nancy Pelosi...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Contrary to the way the resident trumpsters act trump won the presidency by a couple of hundred thousand voters in a few states including the one in question.  Given that he can't hold seats like this his chances at reelection at this point are slim which is funny considering the fact he's presiding over an economic boom which should make him a shoe in but he's the most unlikable president in my lifetime and possibly ever.  Sad that he was the better choice america needs to wake the fuck up and expect more from their politicians.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Contrary to the way the resident trumpsters act trump won the presidency by a couple of hundred thousand voters in a few states including the one in question.  Given that he can't hold seats like this his chances at reelection at this point are slim which is funny considering the fact he's presiding over an economic boom which should make him a shoe in but he's the most unlikable president in my lifetime and possibly ever.  Sad that he was the better choice america needs to wake the fuck up and expect more from their politicians.  

yep, and those areas in PA were steel country as well. with the tariff news to boot, he should have had more support, not less. shows how bad he really is. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

and he should have shes a POS

Will more follow? Remains to be seen...and if they do....they can thank Trump for getting them to see the light. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and those areas in PA were steel country as well. with the tariff news to boot, he should have had more support, not less. shows how bad he really is. 

And how bad the dems are as well even more.

Haven’t back read all this.  Actually, I think Lamb is a good choice.  Young, energetic and ran on some good middle ground promises.  Being anti-Pelosi is key.  Also pro-gun and actually pro-middle class. Socome sounded worthless and helpless.  Not to mention looked like a weak jerk water.  A classic career politician.  

So, what did the Dems learn here?  My bet?  Nothing.  Meh....seat is worthless anyway.  Unless of course the Dems picked up some hints.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Didnt Obama lose a bunch of seats in his first mid term? @Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Haven’t back read all this.  Actually, I think Lamb is a good choice.  Young, energetic and ran on some good middle ground promises.  Being anti-Pelosi is key.  Also pro-gun and actually pro-middle class. Socome sounded worthless and helpless.  Not to mention looked like a weak jerk water.  A classic career politician.  

So, what did the Dems learn here?  My bet?  Nothing.  Meh....seat is worthless anyway.  Unless of course the Dems picked up some hints.

People fail to look at the quality of candidate in congressional races.   Everyone always talks coat tails this and that.  You will always have the I'm voting blue or I'm voting red portions of the populace but you also have the people who pay attention to candidates.  Look no further than Roy Moore in Alabama to see that exact thing. 

If the dems put up middle of the road candidates that only campaign topic isn't bash Trump they will do well in November.   I'm just extremely doubtful the party itself can do that.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Didnt Obama lose a bunch of seats in his first mid term?

yes because people were unhappy with his performance but he was less divisive in my opinion than Trump and although he certainly didn't deserve a second term somehow he got one.  

Until we expect more from our politicians this back and forth will continue,  trumps best win might be the fact he's so unlikable to all but the biggest hacks maybe that will finally start happening.  We should be voting out of office every candidate whose served more than 6 years at a federal office level. Max 2 terms for senate/ 4  for house and 10 years if you hold both senate and house seats.  It's not meant to be a lifelong profession it's meant to be a public service.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People fail to look at the quality of candidate in congressional races.   Everyone always talks coat tails this and that.  You will always have the I'm voting blue or I'm voting red portions of the populace but you also have the people who pay attention to candidates.  Look no further than Roy Moore in Alabama to see that exact thing. 

If the dems put up middle of the road candidates that only campaign topic isn't bash Trump they will do well in November.   I'm just extremely doubtful the party itself can do that.   

Indeed.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What does Lamb represent that is part of the platform of the current DNC?  Maybe dems could really learn something if they could answer this question.

From what I’ve read, not much at all.  He actually sounds like he’s got some decent common sense to bring to DC.  He’s not gonna fit in well with the Dems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Indeed.

From what I’ve read, not much at all.  He actually sounds like he’s got some decent common sense to bring to DC.  He’s not gonna fit in well with the Dems.

Congressional elections even more so as while we still need term limits there is more turnover there.   It would get old as fuck campaigning every 2 years. 

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is the reason why so many longtime GOPers aren’t running in Nov and because of what happened last night, and what they all know is yet to come, many more will abandon ship.