Check your account email address ×

Let me ask a question

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You missed the point completely. Trump has been judged for everything that happens at his events. He was accused of kicking out s crying baby which was a lie.

As I said the father is a gay basher and a member of the taliban 

My local news just spent 15 minutes ripping Trump's 2a comment.......not a word mentioned about Clintons front row taliban supporter.

Unbelievable how onesided the media truly is.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Associating persons with the sins of their relatives is right up there with the most cunty things a person can do. 

Is that akin to trying to make all white people responsible for the atrocities of slavery?

Edited by racer254

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

My local news just spent 15 minutes ripping Trump's 2a comment.......not a word mentioned about Clintons front row taliban supporter.

Unbelievable how onesided the media truly is.

It's not hard to see Trump's frustrations with it all.  I get pretty worked up about it too.  Our media is tabloid trash with a mouth.  However, him knowing this, you'd think he'd be a bit less reckless with his comments.  But then again....that probably wouldn't matter anyway.  Unbelievable to me.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is that akin to trying to make all white people responsible for the atrocities of slavery?

No.  That doesn't count.  White men are the devil and the doer of all evils.  Blacks would have been able to lead highly successful societies if it wasn't for the evils "whitey" has inflicted on them.  Wait just a second......let me check my facts...........something doesn't sound right.

You'd think a black man being the most powerful elected official in the world would have been a "stepping stone" for them and a way to "pill up their own bootstraps" and stop making excuses....but nope! At least not 8 years later.   Are we still blaming Bush for this?  Or who?  It's hard to keep up with it all.

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You missed the point completely. Trump has been judged for everything that happens at his events. He was accused of kicking out s crying baby which was a lie.

As I said the father is a gay basher and a member of the taliban 

Actually you got your answers

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

You are talking to a guy that thinks abortion and feeding your kids McDonald are the same thing :guzzle: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are talking to a guy that thinks abortion and feeding your kids McDonald are the same thing :guzzle: 

....and here we see Momo is desperately trying to be relevant. 

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You know it's been said that blacks sold blacks in their mother country.

Also blacks were sold to other countries way before they were shipped here .

But I'm sure you know all that.

Yeah, I do know that. Why are you bringing it up? 

I agree with him that blaming slavery on all white people is absurd. Like I said, people shouldn't be criticized for the sins of other people. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, I do know that. Why are you bringing it up? 

I agree with him that blaming slavery on all white people is absurd. Like I said, people shouldn't be criticized for the sins of other people. 

I brought it up because you said this.

• SSFB
  • Administrators
  • 365 posts
  • Current Sled: Rental
8 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yes, it is, actually. :bc:

So what's the problem? 

It's wrong to blame the entire white race for slavery and it's wrong to blame this guy for his son's actions.

I don't see the problem here........

Just now, SSFB said:

So what's the problem? 

It's wrong to blame the entire white race for slavery and it's wrong to blame this guy for his son's actions.

I don't see the problem here........

I guess I read it wrong then..my bad..i thought you were blaming just whites for slavery..that you were agreeing.

23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

One of these is actually healthier to eat than the other.  Hint: it's not the one with fries.  Cover your eyes ladies!

happy-meal-mcdonalds-38805082-421-316.png

abortion.jpg