Check your account email address ×

Let me ask a question

If Dylann Roofs father was featured behind Donald Trump ar a rally how nuts would Snowrider, MC. And others be going??

how crazy would the MSM being going? Yet you have little or no criticism from the media and zero from the resident freedom sledder libs 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Associating persons with the sins of their relatives is right up there with the most cunty things a person can do. 

He's a gay basher, and a member of the taliban 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Associating persons with the sins of their relatives is right up there with the most cunty things a person can do. 

You think he wasn't put in camera range :lmao: all those people are hand picked 

Just now, Momorider said:

You think he wasn't put in camera range :lmao: all those people are hand picked 

Whether or not he was put in camera range is completely irrelevant to the point that a person shouldn't be judged because of the actions of their relative. 

Nice try though. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If Dylann Roofs father was featured behind Donald Trump ar a rally how nuts would Snowrider, MC. And others be going??

how crazy would the MSM being going? Yet you have little or no criticism from the media and zero from the resident freedom sledder libs 

Snake posted a pic of that earlier, I thought someone photochopped El Chapo into the pic :lol: 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

True.

Looks like a non-story.

A U.S. Secret Service official declined to discuss Mateen specifically, but said that "the roughly 3,000 participants at the Clinton rally in Florida all received the exact same screening."

Security at public campaign rallies includes metal detectors, but attendees are typically not required to undergo background checks or receive additional scrutiny unless they will be sitting within feet of the candidate. These seats are usually reserved for invited guests.

On Clinton's campaign website, the only information requested in the RSVP for the Kissimmee rally was a first and last name, email address, phone number and ZIP code. An RSVP was not required for the event and it was unclear if Mateen RSVP'd.

Though on television it appeared that Mateen was close to Clinton, he was well outside of the security buffer zone in a location that a longtime Republican presidential campaign advance staffer described as a "tapestry" -- an area where a diverse group would be seated to reflect wide-ranging support for the candidate.

"A presidential campaign should take a more cautious approach to selecting who's in the shot, but accidents happen," the Republican staffer told ABC News.

Seddique Mateen was not investigated for any wrongdoing in connection to June's shooting. As for his political beliefs, he told NBC West Palm Beach affiliate WPTV that he supports Clinton.

"Hillary Clinton is good for United States versus Donald Trump, who has no solutions," he said.

Following the event, the Clinton campaign released a statement regarding Mateen's presence.

"The rally was a 3,000-person, open-door event for the public. This individual wasn't invited as a guest, and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/orlando-shooters-father-attend-clinton-rally/story?id=41242838

He could be an El Chapo decoy :lol:

ABC_shooter_father_jef_160612_31x13_1600

Just now, SSFB said:

Whether or not he was put in camera range is completely irrelevant to the point that a person shouldn't be judged because of the actions of their relative. 

Nice try though. 

You missed the point completely. Trump has been judged for everything that happens at his events. He was accused of kicking out s crying baby which was a lie.

As I said the father is a gay basher and a member of the taliban 

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nice try though. 

well maybe just a little eh..he raised him with some of his own values ..least you would think that. 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You missed the point completely. Trump has been judged for everything that happens at his events. He was accused of kicking out s crying baby which was a lie.

As I said the father is a gay basher and a member of the taliban 

90% of the things Trump catches flack for are because of himself. I can't bring myself to feel any pity for loudmouth windbags like him who do it to themselves.

That said, I don't give two shits about the baby thing. 

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

well maybe just a little eh..he raised him with some of his own values ..least you would think that. 

Well I believe in personal responsibility, so I disagree.

Just now, SSFB said:

Well I believe in personal responsibility, so I disagree.

though you would..no surprise.

his family now talks about how things were not good for him the last few years and nobody did chit...not their prob or responsibility though eh... of course not.

No doubt MC and snowrider are the biggest left wing wackos here. But has anyone else noticed the biggest right wing wackos are momo and sludgy lol. To bad we couldn't lock the 4 of them in a room and place bets on who would come out alive 

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nice try though. 

Absolute fucking bullshit :nuts: 

On 8/9/2016 at 11:06 PM, Ebsell said:

No doubt MC and snowrider are the biggest left wing wackos here. But has anyone else noticed the biggest right wing wackos are momo and sludgy lol. To bad we couldn't lock the 4 of them in a room and place bets on who would come out alive 

MC is senile.

SnowRider and MomoTrump are dumb.

Sludgey just likes to push buttons. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

i remember years ago when gs needed a friend..so he made a dup..funny as hell when he got busted!

Why are you bringing that up out of nowhere? :dunno:

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lies:

This fucking guy is a Taliban anti gay POS whose son was also anti gay and murdered 50 people and the shit brained guys thinks Thrillery inviting the guy to her rally is no big deal :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

This fucking guy is a Taliban anti gay POS whose son was also anti gay and murdered 50 people and the shit brained guys thinks Thrillery inviting the guy to her rally is no big deal :guzzle: 

She invited him, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

MC is senile.

SnowRider and MomoTrump are retarded.

Sludgey just likes to push buttons. 

:lol:

Perfect discription of momo and snowrider but I believe the proper term for sludgy is Troll :bc: