Check your account email address ×

Arctic Cat issues special Operations Guidelines to prevent sleds from Burning

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m a Cat guy.  Why do I have to pretend like I think another brand is better to appease those brand loyalists. IMO, if you don’t like Cat, the next real choice is Doo.  Don’t see the appeal of Poo.  Whiney owners too that can’t stand that Cat guys just won’t give them the time of day.  It’s bizarre to me.  Always has been.  Poo owners are “little brother”.

:lol:

B8BBEDA5-29DD-4835-87A2-71DDAB933787.jpeg

Nobody said you had to like another brand and the only thing you're pretending is that there is no issue with these flame throwers. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Go to hcs and read thru the threads. Cat guys are snowchecking Polaris 850's all over. This is what happened to Polaris years ago before the 800ho. You cat guys should jump to Polaris or skidoo to show cat you won't accept their sub par products anymore...  Polaris listened maybe cat will. :news:

giphy-4.gif

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Race tracks are irrelevant just like your worthless drivel :thumbsup:  One thing left tknha g your hat on.....race tracks :lmao: 

Look!  FS Poo-laiders got Tool Kit white knighting for them!!!!

SWEEEEEET FUUUUUUCK!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody said you had to like another brand and the only thing you're pretending is that there is no issue with these flame throwers. :lol:

Not pretending anything.  Pretty sure I’ve posted that too.  Poo people think their brand is perfect. This new 850 shit sounds just like the Anys people losing their minds over a sub-par sled with so many fucking issues, Poo couldn’t even keep up.  Mostly because most Poo people don’t know fuck all about motorsports.  “Warm Klim fear and comfortable ride with lots of FUN FACTOR!!!”

“Fun factor!!!!”

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look!  FS Poo-laiders got Tool Kit white knighting for them!!!!

SWEEEEEET FUUUUUUCK!!!!!

Not pretending anything.  Pretty sure I’ve posted that too.  Poo people think their brand is perfect. This new 850 shit sounds just like the Anys people losing their minds over a sub-par sled with so many fucking issues, Poo couldn’t even keep up.  Mostly because most Poo people don’t know fuck all about motorsports.  “Warm Klim fear and comfortable ride with lots of FUN FACTOR!!!”

“Fun factor!!!!”

Well none of the fucking things are perfect although my 2002 ZR 800 was pretty damn good other than a snapped drive axle which looked to be defective from day one...just a matter of time. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

ZamRider's snowmobile posts are as informative as his political posts. :lol: 

As are yours.  But your golfing posts are tremendous!!!  

Do you lake race your driver? :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well none of the fucking things are perfect although my 2002 ZR 800 was pretty damn good other than a snapped drive axle which looked to be defective from day one...just a matter of time. 

All are very, very far from perfect.  Yet, a 4 year warranty and a $5k price increase on essentially the same sleds that we had 4 years ago isn’t a sign to many.  

In two years (or less) we’ll see $20k sleds but WOW!!!  A 5 year warranty (and low interest rate)!!!!! Can I finance my gear with it?  Yep....sure can!!! :lmao:

:wall:

27 minutes ago, Jet said:

Competition is good 

Agreed.  Fucking Tucker!  How the fuck he got an 8 second lead over the whole pack in just 9 laps last night is head shaking.  Fuck!  Glad to see Christian finish second.  Kamm crashed slamming into another rider. Normal race. :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are you stroking a snow check payment anytime soon.........:saluting:

I am very close to doing it... Probably won’t (little bitch syndrome). Might see if I can pick up a demo sled. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Two really awful beta posts.  

I recommend stopping this and try having some real red meat that isn’t tofu flavored and wash it down with a real man’s beer.  I don’t give a fuck if that diet is easy on your “turd cutter”.  Real men still have to grunt and push during a quality “sit down” moment.  Your Poo-Laider posts are sounding like yours must be just falling out upon sitting.

I have no idea what I’m supposed to do or where to start with this post vomit.... 

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

ZamRider's snowmobile posts are as informative as his political posts. :lol: 

TransRider, Zambetaski, zambro... He’ll be on Cat for 10 years after Textron eliminates the brand. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am very close to doing it... Probably won’t (little bitch syndrome). Might see if I can pick up a demo sled. 

I have no idea what I’m supposed to do or where to start with this post vomit.... 

TransRider, Zambetaski, zambro... He’ll be on Cat for 10 years after Textron eliminates the brand. 

It's a lot of dough....nothing little bitch about being a little cautious.:thumbsup:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's a lot of dough....nothing little bitch about being a little cautious.:thumbsup:

I’m not worried about it with the 4 yr, but another investment property makes a lot more sense than a sled I’ll put 1000 miles on a year if I’m lucky. you know how it is. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not worried about it with the 4 yr, but another investment property makes a lot more sense than a sled I’ll put 1000 miles on a year if I’m lucky. you know how it is. 

At this point a 1000 miles would be a big season for me. :lol:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Throw in with me and Analer and we will negotiate a deal on 3 orders. I bet I can work the balls off M&M if I was ordering 3 sleds 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Three XCs... The MWTT would be doing big things. Poor Preston and Buss. 

It would be fucking disgusting.......what a bloodbath. Can you just hear Bussman making excuses about fueling maps and gearing and snow ingestion and on and on and on 

Edited by f7ben

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, I’d jump back on a DooRS.  

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...and with a first year platform?  With a manu that struggles with 800 mil reliability?

Yeah....I’d wait and pick one up on the resale market and save $5k.  Assuming they do work out.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’d be a wreck. 

Dude.....he's like a fucking Gimp. He needs the Arctic Cat drama. Its like stockholm syndrome or some shit. The poor fucking guy had to ride his wifes 570 this weekend cause that pile of fuck is torn down in his shop again. It literally comes home on the end of a rope 75% of rides.

AND HE IS GONNA ORDER ANOTHER ONE :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude.....he's like a fucking Gimp. He needs the Arctic Cat drama. Its like stockholm syndrome or some shit. The poor fucking guy had to ride his wifes 570 this weekend cause that pile of fuck is torn down in his shop again. It literally comes home on the end of a rope 75% of rides.

AND HE IS GONNA ORDER ANOTHER ONE :lol: 

It’s like beating up a crippled kid. So wrong and you feel bad at the end of the day. 

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  Fucking Tucker!  How the fuck he got an 8 second lead over the whole pack in just 9 laps last night is head shaking.  Fuck!  Glad to see Christian finish second.  Kamm crashed slamming into another rider. Normal race. :lol:

It had nothing to do with him driving a Cat, that's for sure. :news:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I’d jump back on a DooRS.  

No shit...and with a first year platform?  With a manu that struggles with 800 mil reliability?

Yeah....I’d wait and pick one up on the resale market and save $5k.  Assuming they do work out.

The 800 struggles are a thing of the past. Gotta get a new line. You could go in with us too. We’d allow you into the MWTT. Could join the TTB chapter. Just think how glorious it would be to ride the best on snow...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The 800 struggles are a thing of the past. Gotta get a new line. You could go in with us too. We’d allow you into the MWTT. Could join the TTB chapter. Just think how glorious it would be to ride the best on snow...

Dude......he claimed he rode an AXYS and then posted a pic of a 2011 RUSH 800 :lol: 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah at this point the Cat Fanbois are arguing from a definite position of weakness but they are tenacious little monkeys! :lol:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Really?  Ok, wut about the 850 then? :lol: No fucking way I want my name mixed in at all with something you boys are letting Benny negotiate.  I’d bet your gonna pay more for the fuckery he brings to the deal. :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude......he claimed he rode an AXYS and then posted a pic of a 2011 RUSH 800 :lol: 

That pic is not the one I rode.  BTW, I found out yesterday he burned his down. :lol:Just found out he’s been riding a spare sled this winter.  Weird he didn’t let me know. :lmao: 

He had fade issues too so I guess squeaking the piston(s) took care of that.  

Its all good on the 850 “Hypersled” I’m sure.