Check your account email address ×

Arctic Cat issues special Operations Guidelines to prevent sleds from Burning

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah at this point the Cat Fanbois are arguing from a definite position of weakness but they are tenacious little monkeys! :lol:

I respect their passion. Getting beat up like they are and keep coming back. It’s like zammy took a page right out of SnowRiders handbook.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Really?  Ok, wut about the 850 then? :lol: No fucking way I want my name mixed in at all with something you boys are letting Benny negotiate.  I’d bet your gonna pay more for the fuckery he brings to the deal. :lol:

That pic is not the one I rode.  BTW, I found out yesterday he burned his down. :lol:Just found out he’s been riding a spare sled this winter.  Weird he didn’t let me know. :lmao: 

He had fade issues too so I guess squeaking the piston(s) took care of that.  

Its all good on the 850 “Hypersled” I’m sure.

:lol:

Benny will get a tremendous deal. Billy savings. Come to the right side of history. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I respect their passion. Getting beat up like they are and keep coming back. It’s like zammy took a page right out of SnowRiders handbook.

Benny will get a tremendous deal. Billy savings. Come to the right side of history. 

More beta.  Shave your beard off.  I’ll let you know when you can grow it again.

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zambetaski... I shaved it mostly off. I look adorbs now. 

Yeah...growing mine back.  I looked like a fucking queer with that George Michael shit.  I’d rather look like an unkempt lib-tard and walk around like a douche. :lol:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s like beating up a crippled kid. So wrong and you feel bad at the end of the day. 

He is definitely a glutton for punishment with those sleds. Can't talk him out of it.