Check your account email address ×

Spring checking sleds

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Same here. Have till April 11th. Think I'll spring order the expedition sport g4 with your favorite, the 900Ace! 

95 fucking sweet hp baby!! Lol

I think Poo has till april 18th or something but there are only so many 850's available to each dealer so who knows

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Getting quotes for both.:bc:

Could likely be the Cats meow.

man....cat and doo guys are jumping ship like I have never seen before. Poo killed it 

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So 5 pages of waste and nobody Snow Checking anything?:lol:

The sports dead. In the last 12 days we've had 29 inches of snow, mild temps and I've put on over 1400 miles, nobody's riding!!

i remember back in the 90's you couldn't find a seat in the bar with hundreds parked outside, them days are gone

dealers have leftovers and markets flooded with used sleds. 

Writings on the wall

• Like 1

Just now, Jet said:

The sports dead. In the last 12 days we've had 29 inches of snow, mild temps and I've put on over 1400 miles, nobody's riding!!

i remember back in the 90's you couldn't find a seat in the bar with hundreds parked outside, them days are gone

dealers have leftovers and markets flooded with used sleds. 

Writings on the wall

Ok, the world revolves around you.

2 hours ago, Jet said:

I know your going to call me a liar, but I actually witnessed a Yamaha win a sno x race, it was man made sno at my buddy's track and it was who ever got the hole shot won!!

there was like 2 Yamaha fans in the whole crowd that clapped.

I believe Malinowski was the last racer to race for Yami and win..just before he left for Doo and won mulitple times there.  He raced for Yamaha the last year they entered SnoX.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe Malinowski was the last racer to race for Yami and win..just before he left for Doo and won mulitple times there.  He raced for Yamaha the last year they entered SnoX.

I think he left for Poo not Doo 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think he left for Poo not Doo 

No, raced for Scheuring(Doo) until around 2014 I think.  Then went to run Leighton's team for Poo.  That's when I knew Doo could officially give a shit less about racing.  Their team management was fucking shit.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, raced for Scheuring(Doo) until around 2014 I think.  Then went to run Leighton's team for Poo.  That's when I knew Doo could officially give a shit less about racing.  Their team management was fucking shit.

Ahhh ...No ....Schuerings team was Polaris when Robby was riding for them initially and then Schuering switched to Doo

As I recall anyways 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep he beat Hibbert and Morgan that day! 

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Everything he said is pretty spot on actually.

Not really......there have never been more sleds riding in the UP than there are now.......its fucking ridiculous how many sleds flock to that area to ride. 

I've never seen anything more awkward than that fucking Nytro trying to go around a SnoX track :lol: I swear it was a setup that it actually won.....Yamaha paid for that win and the other manus let them have it 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm sorry you're right again <<<< those are the words youre looking for !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

No WHey!  I'm never sorry and you may be right here but it sure as fuck ain't "again".  A quick google could solve it but I don't care.  I don't know when he joined Scheuring but I know Scheuring dod run the IQR with judnick so.  :dunno:

zambo-slice-say.jpg

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not really......there have never been more sleds riding in the UP than there are now.......its fucking ridiculous how many sleds flock to that area to ride. 

Yes really and that''s because the UP is getting an influx of riders from areas where there is zero snow. Jet is correct, snowmobiling is dying......it peaked in the mid 90's through early 2000's.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've never seen anything more awkward than that fucking Nytro trying to go around a SnoX track :lol: I swear it was a setup that it actually won.....Yamaha paid for that win and the other manus let them have it 

It's gross.  You should have seen it when they put those Vipers up there 2 seasons ago to see if they could run.  You ever watch a race and just start feeling bad for some of the racers?  Yeah, it was just like that.  :lol: 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Yes really and that''s because the UP is getting an influx of riders from areas where there is zero snow. Jet is correct, snowmobiling is dying......it peaked in the mid 90's through early 2000's.

Nope.....just cause you queefed your way out does not mean its dying.....its doing very well 

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's gross.  You should have seen it when they put those Vipers up there 2 seasons ago to see if they could run.  You ever watch a race and just start feeling bad for some of the racers?  Yeah, it was just like that.  :lol: 

Yup..its just not gonna happen