Check your account email address ×

New Yamaha SRX!

I dont get it at all .....they bring back the SRX moniker for a 7 year old chassis that is a piece of shit and shared with AC and the only difference between it and the TCAT is the stickers???

This is pure fucking garbage

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont get it at all .....they bring back the SRX moniker for a 7 year old chassis that is a piece of shit and shared with AC and the only difference between it and the TCAT is the stickers???

This is pure fucking garbage

exactly 

Lots of Yamaha Slapdicks who don't have a clue will line up to buy it!!

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

May as well get the TCAT. Having less belt issues.

I thought Yamaha clutching IS the answer to procross belt issues? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I thought Yamaha clutching IS the answer to procross belt issues? :dunno:

The answer to the cat belt issues was correct offset and CTC measurements ......as is with all sleds. Cat cant seem to figure this out though because they are fucking meth addled retards apparently 

Just now, awful knawful said:

From what I've been reading lately alignment is all over the place on Sidewinders.  Cat is actually doing well. What a change!

You are a fucking retard.....the sleds are made in the same fucking factory moron :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are a fucking retard.....the sleds are made in the same fucking factory moron :lol: 

Speaking of retard, you regularly shit on what is probably the best handling chassis on the snow.  Front end hands down best geometry.  137 slide action, equal to R motion if not better.  And I don’t even own one.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Same clutching? Fuck you are THAT STUPID!

What the fuck does a different clutch have to do with alignment you fucking moron. Are you saying that yamaha cant figure out what offset their clutches need? Fucking moron.....the yamahas are still running an 8DN belt and they are having no issues that I have heard. Brain dead fucking retarded ass fat fucking twinko faggot piece of shit 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of retard, you regularly shit on what is probably the best handling chassis on the snow.  Front end hands down best geometry.  137 slide action, equal to R motion if not better.  And I don’t even own one.  

It is a 7 year old abortion that they finally have working right....big fucking deal 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Only one mountain sled in their lineup.   

I'd say the clock is ticking on Yamaha having a sled line.  My guess is within 3-5 years they are supplying engines only for sleds.    

That’s what they’re doing now. Sheesh. 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck does a different clutch have to do with alignment you fucking moron. Are you saying that yamaha cant figure out what offset their clutches need? Fucking moron.....the yamahas are still running an 8DN belt and they are having no issues that I have heard. Brain dead fucking retarded ass fat fucking twinko faggot piece of shit 

The Sidewinder runs an 8JP belt. The 8DN sits a tad low in the secondary.

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The answer to the cat belt issues was correct offset and CTC measurements ......as is with all sleds. Cat cant seem to figure this out though because they are fucking meth addled retards apparently 

The Xfire chasssis was the good alignments all day

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Sidewinder runs an 8JP belt. The 8DN sits a tad low in the secondary.

And stupid fuck f7ben :owned:himself again.

Shooting your big fucking mouth of when you know shit is one story. Ben on the other hand......purely retarded!