Check your account email address ×

sweet fuck...

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i can't stand it any longer. the ignorance in this place is unbearable. for those of you that'll miss me (racer, elky, creepr, etc.) i'll check in when hillary wipes the floor with trump. :lol: 

peace out

I'm gonna give you credit.  Credit for knowing when you don't fit and your ideals and thoughts are not welcome here.  I hope you find your spot with people more like you.  I wish everybody was as smart as you.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger is good shit.  And he's correct - the stupidity and ignorance on here is fucking insane. 

You are the "everybody" I mentioned above.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm gonna give you credit.  Credit for knowing when you don't fit and your ideals and thoughts are not welcome here.  I hope you find your spot with people more like you.  I wish everybody was as smart as you.

You are the "everybody" I mentioned above.

You're such a mental midget that you're only capable of functioning with the likes of Momo and creeper...you're truly fucking dumb and I like kicking your ass around the forum. :lol:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're such a mental midget that you're only capable of functioning with the likes of Momo and creeper...you're truly fucking dumb and I like kicking your ass around the forum. :lol:  

Yes.....clearly you are kicking my ass around the forum.

"......but, but, but.... he's bringing up personal stuff about me...."

Poor pathetic dick rider.  Trying so hard to be a man, but lacks the ability and tools.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes.....clearly you are kicking my ass around the forum.

Poor pathetic dick rider.  Trying so hard to be a man, but lacks the ability and tools.

You're a pussy and a joke :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not to mention how fucking stupid you are :lmao: Z - you're a fucking idiot. :lol:

Again....of the two of us...for sure, I'm the idiot.  What was your degree in again?  LOL!!!!!!!

Liar, fraud, pussy, coward, half man.  JESUS!  Ick.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's his patented "go to" move now for at least 3 forums. His sole purpose to be here is to get under people's skin but when the table turns and people get under his skin he cries like a bitch. 

Poor pity party needing Slinger, thinking anyone gives a fuck more than to make fun of him for leaving. :lol:

Can't handle the heat, get out da street. :snack:

Edited by GGNHL

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

Poor pity party needing Slinger, thinking anyone gives a fuck more than to make fun of him for leaving. :lol:

Can't handle the heat, get out da street. :snack:

He must be hangin around with webba....

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i can't stand it any longer. the ignorance in this place is unbearable. for those of you that'll miss me (racer, elky, creepr, etc.) i'll check in when hillary wipes the floor with trump. :lol: 

peace out

Says the stupidest fuck on the internet.

Stay in your hole for good this time. Hack.

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Says the stupidest fuck on the internet.

Stay in your hole for good this time. Hack.

Oh he'll come back....those types always do. The need for attention is strong with them along with the weird ego boost from getting slapped around constantly

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh he'll come back....those types always do. The need for attention is strong with them along with the weird ego boost from getting slapped around constantly

Starts his own thread to say he is leaving?  sweet fuck is right.  Sounds like something a pre-teen does right before running away.   LOL

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That's his patented "go to" move now for at least 3 forums. His sole purpose to be here is to get under people's skin but when the table turns and people get under his skin he cries like a bitch. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

He said he would come back you idiot.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Starts his own thread to say he is leaving?  sweet fuck is right.  LOL.

It's pretty fucking pathetic! At least when Slope does it he just disappears then makes some lame excuse when he can't help it anymore and comes back

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He said he would come back you idiot.

And I said that as well you old geriatric mother fucker! Go lay down…it’s time for your mid-morning nap :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's pretty fucking pathetic! At least when Slope does it he just disappears then makes some lame excuse when he can't help it anymore and comes back

Typical cry baby tactic.  Maybe it was a note to mc and snowbeavis, the siblings, so they can go get him when the adults are in a better mood.  To bad the adults in this forum don't give 2 fucks if he comes back or not.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Typical cry baby tactic.  Maybe it was a note to mc and snowbeavis, the siblings, so they can go get him when the adults are in a better mood.  To bad the adults in this forum don't give 2 fucks if he comes back or not.

Clue to the moron above. None of us come here for credibility. We use it as a comedic relief sort of like a zoo for morons such as yourself.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clue to the moron above. None of us come here for credibility. We use it as a comedic relief sort of like a zoo for morons such as yourself.

:bc: 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ha Ha, Pure entertainment from you guys.

Edited by racer254