Check your account email address ×

translation please...

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

I'm going to follow you around for days and butt fuck you constantly.

I'm putting you on ignore, have fun, you ignoramus :bigfinger: it's unbelievable how stupid you actually are :nuts: 

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yah I'm sure there are just all kinds of judges with nothing to do :lol: 

Here's a clue shit for brains, people in this country volunteer to be poll judges and they get a small stipend for being a judge, Democrats and Republicans alike and they sit side by side greeting people as they request there ballot.

Election Judges

En español

Responsibilities

Election judges have many responsibilities and perform several tasks on Election Day, including:

• Opening the polling place in the morning and closing it at night
  • Setting up election equipment
  • Providing assistance to voters
  • Signing in voters
  • Verifying voter qualifications
  • Distributing ballots/activation cards for touch-screen machines
  • Operating voting equipment
  • Filling out forms
  • Processing and transmitting votes at the end of the day
  • Certifying vote totals

Eligibility

To be eligible to serve as an election judge, you must be:

• A U.S. citizen
  • A resident of Kane County
  • A registered voter
  • Able to speak, read and write English
  • Of good understanding and capable of performing duties

Candidates running for office and elected political party committeemen are prohibited from serving as election judges.

Hours

Judges work long hours, arriving at the polling place at 5:00 am and working until the equipment is packed up after the polls close at 7 pm.

Compensation

After taking a 3 hour Certification training course a Certified Election Judge will then recieve $200 for the day.

Committment

Election judges are required to work the entire day. In addition, we would like you to commit to working all elections in a two year cycle (General Election, Consolidated Primary, Consolidated Election, General Primary)

Menu

Responsibilities

Eligibility

Compensation

Committment

Apply

Apply Now!

http://www.kanecountyelections.org/ElectionPersonnel/electionjudges.aspx

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Here's a clue shit for brains, people in this country volunteer to be poll judges and they get a small stipend for being a judge, Democrats and Republicans alike and they sit side by side greeting people as they request there ballot.

Election Judges

En español

Responsibilities

Election judges have many responsibilities and perform several tasks on Election Day, including:

• Opening the polling place in the morning and closing it at night
  • Setting up election equipment
  • Providing assistance to voters
  • Signing in voters
  • Verifying voter qualifications
  • Distributing ballots/activation cards for touch-screen machines
  • Operating voting equipment
  • Filling out forms
  • Processing and transmitting votes at the end of the day
  • Certifying vote totals

Eligibility

To be eligible to serve as an election judge, you must be:

• A U.S. citizen
  • A resident of Kane County
  • A registered voter
  • Able to speak, read and write English
  • Of good understanding and capable of performing duties

Candidates running for office and elected political party committeemen are prohibited from serving as election judges.

Hours

Judges work long hours, arriving at the polling place at 5:00 am and working until the equipment is packed up after the polls close at 7 pm.

Compensation

After taking a 3 hour Certification training course a Certified Election Judge will then recieve $200 for the day.

Committment

Election judges are required to work the entire day. In addition, we would like you to commit to working all elections in a two year cycle (General Election, Consolidated Primary, Consolidated Election, General Primary)

Menu

Responsibilities

Eligibility

Compensation

Committment

Apply

Apply Now!

http://www.kanecountyelections.org/ElectionPersonnel/electionjudges.aspx

You implied they were actual judges you dago fuck :lmao: what a lying deceptive sack of midget shit you are 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You implied they were actual judges you dago fuck :lmao: what a lying deceptive sack of midget shit you are 

They are actual election judges, hence the term judge of election.

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

you're a fat ass, fact twisting ,fart sniffing,lying fuckin fuck, Vince never said or implied that.

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They are actual election judges, hence the term judge of election.

A bunch of regular people nothing more :guzzle: Ballsack implied they were actual impartial judges and like every other time he was completely full of shit :nuts: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

A bunch of regular people nothing more :guzzle: Ballsack implied they were actual impartial judges and like every other time he was completely full of shit :nuts: 

They are judges elected to their position, by the people of the district they serve, and he clearly stated they were democrats and republicans, your ignorance of how the system works doesn't make Vince a liar.

And a regular person can be a district justice, that is a judge and is referred to as you honor or judge.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They are judges elected to their position, by the people of the district they serve, and he clearly stated they were democrats and republicans, your ignorance of how the system works doesn't make Vince a liar.

And a regular person can be a district justice, that is a judge and is referred to as you honor or judge.

Oh fuck off you know nothing clown, they are not even remotely a judge in any respect but name :bigfinger:  And you are full of fucking shit just like Ballsack is 

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Oh fuck off you know nothing clown, they are not even remotely a judge in any respect but name :bigfinger:  And you are full of fucking shit just like Ballsack is 

They are listed as judges on the ballot dumb fuck, that's what makes them judges, sorry you lack the intelligence to understand it.

57 minutes ago, Momorider said:

see how you try to twist everything to make people seem like they are wrong...well that's what you always blame the dems for doing.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

see how you try to twist everything to make people seem like they are wrong...well that's what you always blame the dems for doing.

Mohillary can't help himself, he needs to lie about everything even if the truth would do him more good.

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

you're right!:bc: just goes to show how fucked up he is.

When the teacher told him the other kids were laughing with him not at him he believed it too.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

When the teacher told him the other kids were laughing with him not at him he believed it too.

he would throw his own mother under the bus..if he thought it would make him look good.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

he would throw his own mother under the bus..if he thought it would make him look good.

yes he would, I really ignored him for years, never had him or anyone on ignore I just never responded to his constant stupidity, I'll probably go back to that.

Just now, 1jkw said:

yes he would, I really ignored him for years, never had him or anyone on ignore I just never responded to his constant stupidity, I'll probably go back to that.

Maybe I'll do the same after awhile but i'm going to butt fuck that fag for awhile just because.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hell....I think he's funny as shit.  

You haven't dealt with it for 9 years, don't worry you'll tire of the same few things he posts after the millionth time you read it.