Check your account email address ×

Jared Kushner’s business got $500M in loans AFTER White House meetings

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   I own APO stock.  :lol:  

Up 56% since I bought it a few years ago.   Pays a nice 6%+ dividend as well.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

too bad they stopped the open white house visitor log policy...........

I'm surprised we haven't seen any complaints out of the resident rwws about that....

Doesnt it get old for you? Seriously...

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

too bad they stopped the open white house visitor log policy...........

I'm surprised we haven't seen any complaints out of the resident rwws about that....

Transparency?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

watching you hypocritical, double standard, uniformed nitwits in action?

not at all...

seriously......

You just described yourself. I understand now.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Obama’s was secret too... So, what ya got to say about that? They are both corrupt pieces of shit. That’s our house. We should know who’s in it. 

who was more transparent with visitors to the WH, the Obama or trump admin?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

who was more transparent with visitors to the WH, the Obama or trump admin?

From legit sources they have said they both refused to show the visitor log. So, the same in my book. It was a big deal back then with Obama. Do you not remember the fight over the fact he wouldn’t show the logs? Then they started showing redacted versions of it. That’s what trump does too. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The White House calligrapher has a higher security clearance than Kushner 

I don't supposed you listened to NPR this morning? They were discussing Kushner's security clearance "issue". It would seem its common place to issue a conditional clearance as it takes on average 400 days to complete the application process. Also seems its not uncommon to loose a conditional clearance; furthermore most of the time, once the application is adjudicated, its resolved in favor of the applicant. It was quite clear this is not the issue many are trying to make it.

Listen for yourself.

https://www.npr.org/player/embed/589973182/589973820"

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I don't supposed you listened to NPR this morning? They were discussing Kushner's security clearance "issue". It would seem its common place to issue a conditional clearance as it takes on average 400 days to complete the application process. Also seems its not uncommon to loose a conditional clearance; furthermore most of the time, once the application is adjudicated, its resolved in favor of the applicant. It was quite clear this is not the issue many are trying to make it.

Listen for yourself.

https://www.npr.org/player/embed/589973182/589973820"

They are not using apples to apples. A contractor and a high ranking govt official at the WH don’t follow the same timeline. Kushner would have been at the front of the line. His clearance would have been near immediate unless the following: he had something sketchy, the fbi purposefully was stalling, or incompetence. That’s it. This isn’t like some soldier going for a TS. This is a top priority clearance. I think NPR got that wrong. I could be off, but I know what happens in a TS. If it were of real importance, it would happen quick. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

From legit sources they have said they both refused to show the visitor log. So, the same in my book. It was a big deal back then with Obama. Do you not remember the fight over the fact he wouldn’t show the logs? Then they started showing redacted versions of it. That’s what trump does too. 

I don't believe that to be true. I think trump shows none of it, whereas obama showed most of it.

• Gold Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They are not using apples to apples. A contractor and a high ranking govt official at the WH don’t follow the same timeline. Kushner would have been at the front of the line. His clearance would have been near immediate unless the following: he had something sketchy, the fbi purposefully was stalling, or incompetence. That’s it. This isn’t like some soldier going for a TS. This is a top priority clearance. I think NPR got that wrong. I could be off, but I know what happens in a TS. If it were of real importance, it would happen quick. 

NPR's guest said they were 700k outstanding applications and from start to finish it takes 400 days to complete.

Just now, Kivalo said:

NPR's guest said they were 700k outstanding applications and from start to finish it takes 400 days to complete.

That may be. But there is a hierarchy to when a TS gets reviewed. Being at the near top of the US govt moves you forward ahead of the other 700k. I don’t buy that Kushner, in charge of ME peace and whatever else was made to wait in line with low level contractors and SOF guys. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

700,000?   Come on.   Does everyone renew every single year or 4 years?   

His is taking so much time because he revised it so many times.   He needs to resign.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

His is taking so much time because he revised it so many times.   He needs to resign.  

Over 3 million people have security clearances according to NPR's program.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I’m thinking the FBI flagged whatever was wrong and his constant revisions are probably exactly why it took more than a few weeks. He has been shown to be completely incompetent. Bye, Jared.