Check your account email address ×

Jared Kushner’s business got $500M in loans AFTER White House meetings

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m thinking the FBI flagged whatever was wrong and his constant revisions are probably exactly why it took more than a few weeks. He has been shown to be completely incompetent. Bye, Jared.

Agreed.  He's a black eye, make him go back to his old job.  

I never thought it was a good idea to put so many in the family in the admin.   He should have put Ivanka in and thats it.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m thinking the FBI flagged whatever was wrong and his constant revisions are probably exactly why it took more than a few weeks. He has been shown to be completely incompetent. Bye, Jared.

I bet your right, also with his complicated business relationships he's probably hoping they miss whatever he leaves out.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

obama's first reaction was "no" then he changed it. did you read your link? is this what you are going to hang your hat on, the fact that full descriptions weren't revealed? I'm somewhat certain trump isn't even revealing names.

"Unfortunately, the president decided only to release lengthy lists of names, with no mention of the purpose of White House visits or even differentiation between tourists and people consulted on policy development.

This action enabled the Obama White House to appear to be promoting openness while providing no substantively useful information. If the visitor log listed “Michael Jordan,” there was no way to tell if the basketball great or a same-named industry lobbyist was the person at the White House that day and the layers of inquiry required to get that information were onerous. But largely because the president had appeared to have reversed himself in reaction to criticism for lack of transparency, the controversy died down, though it should not have."

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Over 3 million people have security clearances according to NPR's program.

That's fucking insane.   Even if 1% are rotten that's 30K people leaking or giving information up.   No way to track that.  I know there is different levels of clearance but that's crazy.  You simply can't vet that many people accurately.  

Edited by Highmark

this clown has been known to be a crooked asswipe for a long time, after he was caught setting up a secret communication line with Russia. unlike any other, with none of our intel agencies knowing, out of a secret Russian establishment. should have been kicked to the curb months ago, maybe even jailed. 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

That's fucking insane.   Even if 1% are rotten that's 30K people leaking or giving information up.   No way to track that.  I know there is different levels of clearance but that's crazy.  

I gotta figure there is a whole lot of them who don't really have access to the information but have the clearance just in case.  For example some merchant mariners need clearances just to be a deck crew for military sea lift.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I gotta figure there is a whole lot of them who don't really have access to the information but have the clearance just in case.  For example some merchant mariners need clearances just to be a deck crew for military sea lift.

I realize that but the figure is stunning none the less.  

@xtralettucetomatoe580 what type a clearance do privates and lower ranking enlisted men get.   Would these be counted in the 3M?

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I realize that but the figure is stunning none the less.  

@xtralettucetomatoe580 what type a clearance do privates and lower ranking enlisted men get.   Would these be counted in the 3M?

Secret clearance for pretty much everyone joining in a combat arms or intel position.

My guess would be yes, but I am not sure. I’d say 2/3+ are secret clearances if that’s the case and only maybe a million are top secret or greater. A secret clearance is the equivalent of buying a gun haha. Not much too it. The TS + are a real background check with all the stops pulled out. 

Kushner was never going to get a security clearance.  His background is way too complicated, he owes too much money and he wasn’t truthful about any of it right from the start.  The FBI is ankle deep in the red flags everywhere