Check your account email address ×

In 100 years

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Always said that with the 9/11 and JFK conspiracy.    Keep in mind we do know the CIA did in fact experiment with mind control and kept it pretty hidden for some time.  From it came the likes of Whitey Bulger.   Can't happen anymore with the likes of Snowden.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Parts of the CIA aren’t the government and people like Snowden and Assange are exactly why the veil is lifting, keeping secrets is either harder or they don’t care if it gets exposed. Bhen’s OP is bang on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, bussman said:

I only mentioned a 1962 memo, which is a fact. 

Facts aren’t conspiracies. 

Sure, the memo may exist but what was your point other than pointing to 9/11 conspiracy's?  

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Parts of the CIA aren’t the government and people like Snowden and Assange are exactly why the veil is lifting, keeping secrets is either harder or they don’t care if it gets exposed. Bhen’s OP is bang on. 

No question about that.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sure, the memo may exist but what was your point other than pointing to 9/11 conspiracy's?  

Do you believe your government? I sure the fuck don’t. Some people are convinced 9/11 is a full on conspiracy, others buy the official narrative. I think the most accurate thing you can think now is I don’t know. 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Do you believe your government? I sure the fuck don’t. Some people are convinced 9/11 is a full on conspiracy, others buy the official narrative. I think the most accurate thing you can think now is I don’t know. 

Overall....no.   But I believe there are "some" good people in govt.

I believe 9/11 happened as the official narrative.   Might be some things we don't know but overall its been put out there.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

I think you should questions everything. Due diligence is our responsibility and when something is found there should be consequences. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

We'll find out that the CIA had a hand in organizing these school shootings in an Orwellian effort to disarm the United States citizen once and for all.

Count on it

Mrs. Cleo

in less than 5 we will found out they own ancestry .com and any other place shitheads send there DNA in to

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sometimes the simplest answer is the truth. We live in an age where kids need to be validated and “heard”. These shootings are the ultimate form of that. I have no faith in the govt being able to keep a secret like that. They are too incompetent. 

as a whole yes  but Manchurian candidate type stuff by a small crew plausible

18 hours ago, bussman said:

Then run for office or get the fuck out :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg... MKUltra... You’ll have Bussman in here in a flash. Hail The NWO and the Reptillian Overlords!

Fuck Yeah!

IMG_3810.JPG.8ed8b95c0ee50712f950834bb50b9c56.JPG

I really don’t believe our elected officials are smart enough to plan, execute and keep secret conspiracies of large magnitude.  I do however believe they excel at spin and cover ups.  They may start some shit but, they more plan on different ending scenario narratives than the full execution through the mission.

Short: DC politicians and their peeps are the best liars on the planet just after CNN. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really don’t believe our elected officials are smart enough to plan, execute and keep secret conspiracies of large magnitude.  I do however believe they excel at spin and cover ups.  They may start some shit but, they more plan on different ending scenario narratives than the full execution through the mission.

Short: DC politicians and their peeps are the best liars on the planet just after CNN. 

The CIA and US INT are fully rogue operating under no directive or mandate.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The CIA and US INT are fully rogue operating under no directive or mandate.

Look at all the liberals defending the government. Or should I say defending the “deep state” of it....along with their MSMs.

:lol:

Hitler didn’t have this kind of loyalty with his citizens.  Sheep.....sheep make for good citizens.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look at all the liberals defending the government. Or should I say defending the “deep state” of it....along with their MSMs.

:lol:

Hitler didn’t have this kind of loyalty with his citizens.  Sheep.....sheep make for good citizens.

Republicans are no different, they talk one thing and then do the opposite and the ball lappers pat them on the back for it. Everybody needs to stop following the narrative and start asking their own questions. We are $20t in debt and growing, govt accountability is at an all time low, we KNOW the govt is violating our civil rights and we do nothing. And here everybody is making excuses for one side or the other. You're all idiots and sheep. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

100% true

Snowden and assange proved that our govt is committing treason against it's own citizens. Yet they are viewed as the criminals and the criminals are still there doing the same thing. Freest country on earth, what a load of crap. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Republicans are no different, they talk one thing and then do the opposite and the ball lappers pat them on the back for it. Everybody needs to stop following the narrative and start asking their own questions. We are $20t in debt and growing, govt accountability is at an all time low, we KNOW the govt is violating our civil rights and we do nothing. And here everybody is making excuses for one side or the other. You're all idiots and sheep. 

The government is the government.  When it comes to lying to it's citizens "for the greater good"....they are both guilty as fuck.  Dems just make their followers feel warm inside about it.....as the media caresses their lowly egos.  

I want small government...PERIOD.  That's always been my thing.  Corruption and lies on a smaller scale without the long arms to enforce it are MUCH, MUCH better than corruption and lies with them being in every aspect of our lives.  "It takes a village."...when Hillary said that, it sent chills up my spine.