Check your account email address ×

In 100 years

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He got raped pretty hard by the XCR, his ancestor's assholes felt it.  He was pretty salty.. :lol: 

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahah he got pink socked pretty hard. 

He really gets that upset about shit like that....WTF.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yes but today it's called crony capitalism, normal capitalism hasn't been around for awhile. It all started when politicians and big biz sold America out and shoved a big massive dildo up the American workers ass. America was great until everything started being made in 3rd world countries..... can't imagine why politicians and big biz would want to exploit slave labor and fuck American workers right in the ass. Don't start on the BS that slave labor keeps product costs down, American manufacturing workers were paid well years ago and products were affordable, the big difference? the slobs at the top are taking more profit because they're more fucking greedy today than they were back then.

Ok.  I'm smellin' wut yur cookin' and like it.  BUT...it takes a few other ingredients in there also. 

Something that always perplexed me was the Union-DNC relationship.  Astonishing the wealth created here for the DNC and union bosses while the jobs were slowly wittled away under Dem leadership and horrific trade agreeements.  Not to mention the massive other complete fuckery of the Dems by conning the middle and lower classes that they had their best interest at heart (in trade for their votes) while all the while....watching companies leave America at a record pace under Obama.  Nothing funnier up here than the mine workers out supporting the Democratic party while the Dems do all they can to shut the mining down through the EPA.  ASTONISHING IDIOCY.

Why on earth would anybody who is in the business to make profit stick around while the governnment sticks it's hands into their pockets and also organizes their emplyees against them?  WHY?  Fuck that!  Time to go.

Like most things, capatalism takes the path of least resistance.  

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yes but today it's called crony capitalism, normal capitalism hasn't been around for awhile. It all started when politicians and big biz sold America out and shoved a big massive dildo up the American workers ass. America was great until everything started being made in 3rd world countries..... can't imagine why politicians and big biz would want to exploit slave labor and fuck American workers right in the ass. Don't start on the BS that slave labor keeps product costs down, American manufacturing workers were paid well years ago and products were affordable, the big difference? the slobs at the top are taking more profit because they're more fucking greedy today than they were back then.

That's 1/2 of the story. The American consumer shares the blame along with CEO's.  I bought a pair of levi's jeans a month or so back. They cost $35 . 30 yrs ago they cost $45. 

If Americans demanded and were willing to pay for American products the jobs would be here. Have you ever seen the documentary " who killed the electric car" ? AN L A times auto reporter answered " the American consumer killed the electric car, GM would make a car that ran on milk if that's what the consumer demanded "

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That's 1/2 of the story. The American consumer shares the blame along with CEO's.  I bought a pair of levi's jeans a month or so back. They cost $35 . 30 yrs ago they cost $45. 

If Americans demanded and were willing to pay for American products the jobs would be here. Have you ever seen the documentary " who killed the electric car" ? AN L A times auto reporter answered " the American consumer killed the electric car, GM would make a car that ran on milk if that's what the consumer demanded "

True this too.  Factory workers putting together gizmo's and apparel while putting stickers of "Made In America" on it heading to Walmart on the weekend to buy the cheaper product made in Vietnam because it saves them $1.50.  

:lmao: I said Vietnam because I was looking at my Cat gear the other day and that's where it was made.  Fuck-all if that is cheap tho!

Just now, Zambroski said:

True this too.  Factory workers putting together gizmo's and apparel while putting stickers of "Made In America" on it heading to Walmart on the weekend to buy the cheaper product made in Vietnam because it saves them $1.50.  

:lmao: I said Vietnam because I was looking at my Cat gear the other day and that's where it was made.  Fuck-all if that is cheap tho!

80's japan then got too expensive

90 tiawan , then got too expensive 

2000's china , then got too expensive

2000teens , vietnam

2020's Burma 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Are you kidding? That's how it was 30 - 40 + years ago, just about everything was made here, sorry but American jobs didn't leave this country because of the consumer, they left because management has gotten greedier. Granted it does cost a bit more to do biz here, because we like clean air and water and Zambro also makes a point, govt. intrusion can also be a problem. Let me ask you one more question, can the slave making that pair of Levi's over in a 3rd world country afford to buy that $35 pair of jeans? I highly doubt it. One more thing, CEO's only made around 50 - 60 times more than the average American worker 30 -40+ years ago, today it's more like 200 - 300 times more. I guess it's more important that a CEO can add another 150ft. yacht to his collection but fuck that American worker who just wants a fishing boat.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You just made my point, technically, your Vietnamese made Cat jacket did not come down in price, the profits went right to the top because Sum Ting Wong "the slave" over in Vietnam put it together for $5 a day, if that.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You totally missed the point that 30 yrs ago the consumer was willing to pay $10 more for something then they do now. With inflation that would be double the cost.

That's because companies paid American workers better and allowed them to share in the profits,  allowing them to have the purchasing power to do so, not so much any more.

That may be some of it. A lot is also poor people think they should have the same shit as everyone else. And corperations are more then happy to offer it to them , at whatever cost. And the cost is letting it be built elsewhwere. I'm just as bad. I don't really need 13 fishing rods. If they cost more and were made here I would only have 3.

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You just made my point, technically, your Vietnamese made Cat jacket did not come down in price, the profits went right to the top because Sum Ting Wong "the slave" over in Vietnam put it together for $5 a day, if that.

That's because companies paid American workers better and allowed them to share in the profits,  allowing them to have the purchasing power to do so, not so much any more.

:lol:on the bold.

We made both our points.  This is capitalism.  Why aren't the jackets made here anymore?  Human resources are too high.  None of this is illegal.  In fact, this acitivity was encouraged in the Obama era.  "The world working together.....FOR THE GREATER FUCKING GOOD!!!!"

Keep something in mind, many Americans think we;ve had it too good for too long.  It's our turn to suffer now.  They are easy to identify.  They are usually the same ones complaining constatantly about the government not looking out for them.  ....and we're back to unions.....

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:on the bold.

We made both our points.  This is capitalism.  Why aren't the jackets made here anymore?  Human resources are too high.  None of this is illegal.  In fact, this acitivity was encouraged in the Obama era.  "The world working together.....FOR THE GREATER FUCKING GOOD!!!!"

Keep something in mind, many Americans think we;ve had it too good for too long.  It's our turn to suffer now.  They are easy to identify.  They are usually the same ones complaining constatantly about the government not looking out for them.  ....and we're back to unions.....

Don't say that to Sum Ting Wong, he's not part of the good, he's only part of the greater fucking. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Don't say that to Sum Ting Wong, he's not part of the good, he's only part of the greater fucking. :lmao:

Actually, for many of these countries, Sum Ting Wong and friends and family are doing much better than he did in the rice patties scooping up oxen shit for fertilizer.  They are now living longer and are healthier too!  Ahhhh......capitalism.

"Sum Ting Wong"....  :lol:

I can't wait to break that out in a conversation.  

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, for many of these countries, Sum Ting Wong and friends and family are doing much better than he did in the rice patties scooping up oxen shit for fertilizer.  They are now living longer and are healthier too!  Ahhhh......capitalism.

"Sum Ting Wong"....  :lol:

I can't wait to break that out in a conversation.  

Don’t lie... You can’t wait to eat a big bowl of Cream of Sumyung-guy.