Check your account email address ×

In 100 years

We'll find out that the CIA had a hand in organizing these school shootings in an Orwellian effort to disarm the United States citizen once and for all.

Count on it

Mrs. Cleo

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We'll find out that the CIA had a hand in organizing these school shootings in an Orwellian effort to disarm the United States citizen once and for all.

Count on it

Mrs. Cleo

No doubt a way out there conspiracy but its been talked about since the early 90's.

http://humansarefree.com/2015/09/bill-coopers-1991-book-predicts.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

rs5a8ca699.jpg

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sometimes the simplest answer is the truth. We live in an age where kids need to be validated and “heard”. These shootings are the ultimate form of that. I have no faith in the govt being able to keep a secret like that. They are too incompetent. 

I don't believe that BS.......it has everything to do with bad parenting, bad leadership and lack of family values.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't believe that BS.......it has everything to do with bad parenting, bad leadership and lack of family values.

Kids feel that way because of those things. Bad parents with bad leadership and no values cause kids to self entitled shits who need validation. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sometimes the simplest answer is the truth. We live in an age where kids need to be validated and “heard”. These shootings are the ultimate form of that. I have no faith in the govt being able to keep a secret like that. They are too incompetent. 

Always said that with the 9/11 and JFK conspiracy.    Keep in mind we do know the CIA did in fact experiment with mind control and kept it pretty hidden for some time.  From it came the likes of Whitey Bulger.   Can't happen anymore with the likes of Snowden.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Always said that with the 9/11 and JFK conspiracy.    Keep in mind we do know the CIA did in fact experiment with mind control and kept it pretty hidden for some time.  From it came the likes of Whitey Bulger.   Can't happen anymore with the likes of Snowden.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Omg... MKUltra... You’ll have Bussman in here in a flash. Hail The NWO and the Reptillian Overlords!

Omg... MKUltra... You’ll have Bussman in here in a flash. Hail The NWO and the Reptillian Overlords!

Well it did exist.   There is no denying its existence.  

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Count on it

Mrs. Cleo

Ben

I have a question why were they performing drills at the same time this shooting took place?

Don't forget me the biggest conspiracy wacko on the site  :thumbsup::lol2::bc:

Im not. It’s scale and relationship to the NWO and Reptiles is where Buttman will be in to lay down the truth hahaha.

:thumbsup:

I just always find it interesting.  The govt would never do something like that.....when in fact it did.  Same thing is said about all the data collection on us.  Never could happen then.....oops it already was.  :lol:  

I agree the ability to hide it today is virtually impossible but to claim its beyond our govt's capability is laughable.  

Edited by Highmark

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Count on it

Mrs. Cleo

I’d say 20-25 years. 

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The simplest answer is the truth, these people have been giving you clues for over 200 years. 

Now ask yourself, why do these kids need to feel validated and how did they get there. 

Just now, bussman said:

The simplest answer is the truth, these people have been giving you clues for over 200 years. 

Now ask yourself, why do these kids need to feel validated and how did they get there. 

Failure of societal structure leading us away from faith and towards self gratification. 

I knew within seconds of MKUltra being posted you’d be back!!!! My Lord Rothschild account isn’t working or I’d be talking with my given name. Bow down peasant. 

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No doubt a way out there conspiracy but its been talked about since the early 90's.

http://humansarefree.com/2015/09/bill-coopers-1991-book-predicts.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

rs5a8ca699.jpg

In 1962 the CIA has a memo about flying planes into a domestic building and pinning it on Castro. They even talk about the fake funerals afterwards using their own agents. 

Some people would rather just buy the narrative spoon fed to them though. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

In 1962 the CIA has a memo about flying planes into a domestic building and pinning it on Castro. They even talk about the fake funerals afterwards using their own agents. 

Some people would rather just buy the narrative spoon fed to them though. 

Sorry dude.   Can't go with you on the 9/11 conspiracy's.   

Reality is hijacking a plane and flying them into buildings wasn't rocket science and easily conceivable by Al Qaeda.   They have and still do like to target airlines.   

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Looking at their history the CIA is capable of anything. From operation north woods to testing chemicals on American cities 

Follow the drugs. That’s how they fund their nasty stuff. 50 years and counting. 

The Bush family Bin Laden family closeness is hilarious. :lol: 

Edited by bussman