Check your account email address ×

Any heavy equipment operators on here

45 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

While I can't condone things people say here, I didn't see my name in the list of folks.    I don't care if you're gay or bi sexual.  I try not to jump into any of the attacks members do unless it's the troll momo or bussmans artco junk :bc: 

Trolling Momo is mandatory :bc: 

40 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It is a mental illness isn’t it 

No, no it is not.

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It is a mental illness...youve even said you tried to kill yourself and have said you wanted others dead....you should be reported as a risk to society.

My mental health as a 15 year old doesn't have much bearing on my life anymore. I also stand by the fact that Mike Pence would make a good stew :lol: 

7 hours ago, The One said:

I wish i was , lol fuck does he have you rattled !!! 

HA!HA! I've " OWNED " you and all your dupes for 8 years ..................to THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!

55 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! I've " OWNED " you and all your dupes for 8 years ..................to THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!

That's odd, i have only been a member for a while, you dumb ass!! Not only that everyone owns you LOT LIZARD !!

372C087D-2032-4190-BB53-DF5F9106DC39.jpeg

how many hrs on this old girl?, she is full mechanical but can push alot of dirt, doing segmentsor just a rear idler 

Edited by toslow

8 hours ago, The One said:

That's odd, i have only been a member for a while, you dumb ass!! Not only that everyone owns you LOT LIZARD !!

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

1441219_orig.jpg

6 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

polarfag 550 :owned:

Hey, a new faggot, 04queerfire !!!

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yep. Again!

5 hours ago, The One said:

Lmao owned again 

Yup, I " OWN " all you faggots.................to the MAX!!!  More money, more broads. It must suck to be you. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, a new faggot, 04queerfire !!!

Yup, I " OWN " all you faggots.................to the MAX!!!  More money, more broads. It must suck to be you. 

Your the faggot , broads lmfao you didn't have any ! Money ? BS !!! You live in never land !!!!

18 hours ago, toslow said:

372C087D-2032-4190-BB53-DF5F9106DC39.jpeg

how many hrs on this old girl?, she is full mechanical but can push alot of dirt, doing segmentsor just a rear idler 

No clue on the hours. But the entire thing was rebuilt over the course of 3 years before I bought it. The bolts for the rear idler fell out and caused some minor damage. Put a new idler in it and welded the bolts in this time. She’s been back to work for a few days now. I love the 7H! It’s a simple yet very capable machine and the diff steer is just the cats ass

On 3/1/2018 at 11:07 AM, Wildboer said:

Dave here thinks my sexuality is a mental illness, he makes that known at least a couple times a day. Rodney is convinced I have AIDS and brings it up basically every day. Yesterday a few members asserted that my father definitely doesn't love me and must be ashamed that I'm his son. I don't know what version of these threads you are reading, but I am simply responding to the rampant homophobia of other users.

If you really want it to tone down maybe read back and shame the little pack of homophobes that follow me around and bring my sexuality into threads where it's completely irrelevant. 

That's so bizarre. You'd rather be a washed up homophobe than a twenty something with a great life ahead of them.

Fruitty, the prejudice against gays will remain as the last great BIAS IN AMERICA. Great indicating big, not good. If you goof around on Youtuibe you will see that ANTI-GAY comments are the GLOBALLY UNIVERSAL PUT DOWN. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying what it is. MOST of the school shootings had one common denominator................the shooters were called gay, and they were NOT!!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Fruitty, the prejudice against gays will remain as the last great BIAS IN AMERICA. Great indicating big, not good. If you goof around on Youtuibe you will see that ANTI-GAY comments are the GLOBALLY UNIVERSAL PUT DOWN. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying what it is. MOST of the school shootings had one common denominator................the shooters were called gay, and they were NOT!!!  

Calling someone gay is a major insult 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Calling someone gay is a major insult 

I'm willing to bet MOST bar fights and school fights, and street fights, start over someone being called gay or fag, or something along those lines.

DEADLY INSULT.   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm willing to bet MOST bar fights and school fights, and street fights, start over someone being called gay or fag, or something along those lines.

DEADLY INSULT.   

Wow. You gotta be pretty loose in the head to let that "insult"Get to you lol . Bar fights imo are almost always started due to women ..school bs ,I would think it's bulling

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, men are very protective of their fragile masculinity. God forbid someone calls them gay in public! How embarrassing :lol: 

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wow. You gotta be pretty loose in the head to let that "insult"Get to you lol . Bar fights imo are almost always started due to women ..school bs ,I would think it's bulling

What do the kids call each other when they BULLY somebody? 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, men are very protective of their fragile masculinity. God forbid someone calls them gay in public! How embarrassing :lol: 

Tell xcr700, am I right or wrong. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

You're right for men over the age of 30. Kids these days are changing though, gay bashing is for old people.

Agreed.  I think calling somebody a "faggot" is still a good and proper insult though.  It's homosexual origin doesn't matter as much anymore.  ....and it's funny.  :lol:

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

No idea . I never got bullied ,but 4 eyes,fat ass, ugly come to mind 

Yes, you're in your 40s. You were bullied. 

Nowadays kids in school call EVERYONE gay. There is a world of difference between fat ass and faggot. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  I think calling somebody a "faggot" is still a good and proper insult though.  It's homosexual origin doesn't matter as much anymore.  ....and it's funny.  :lol:

This reminds me of white people who claim it's not racist to drop the n-bomb honestly, but yeah, it's effective. I would argue it's still linked to homophobia, but we're moving in the right direction at least.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, you're in your 40s. You were bullied. 

Nowadays kids in school call EVERYONE gay. There is a world of difference between fat ass and faggot. 

Hell, we called everyone fags in the 80's too.  I do wonder what they call eachother today.  I'll ask my daughter.  I know she calls people "brats" a lot.  I think it means "bitch".  I guess if I were a male, I'd take some offense to being called a "brat" if that's what it means.  I think I may have "toxic masculinity".  :lol: