Check your account email address ×

Dear info.dnr@state.mn.us

f7ben

The architecture of WI trails leaves a lot to  be desired. Many are small slow speed trails but it is hard to argue that anyone does a better job keeping the trails in pristine shape than WI

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You still have to buy a yearly trail pass in WI so its actually much more expensive 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

That you have no problem paying for incompetence?

lol

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Obviously I do.....I sent and angry email didnt I :lol: 

:lol:    :bc: 

34 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Wisconsin has the best trails in the country and their registrations are only $30! And every trail leads to a bar... or 3!!!

Confirmed  :bc: 

34 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I beg to differ. I think if one wants better riding then northern Maine they have to go to Canada

Well you have obviously never been to Wisconsin. When Snow Goer used to have the best areas editions Wisconsin was always in the top 2 or 3. Usually UP and Yellowstone were 1 or 2. @bussman said guys in Maine dont know how to ride. So those trails suit them perfect. :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well you have obviously never been to Wisconsin. When Snow Goer used to have the best areas editions Wisconsin was always in the top 2 or 3. Usually UP and Yellowstone were 1 or 2. @bussman said guys in Maine dont know how to ride. So those trails suit them perfect. :news:

Their A team is like the MWTT C team

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The pics of the Maine trails look like a got damn 4 lane expressway!

They are. If you are not riding poatato fields you are riding logging roads designed for 18 wheelers loaded with log to run at 50 mph.

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They are. If you are not riding poatato fields you are riding logging roads designed for 18 wheelers loaded with log to run at 50 mph.

Wisconsin is alot of tight twisty trail thru the woods, varies terrain. Trees will jump out in front of you!!!!

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Wisconsin is alot of tight twisty trail thru the woods, varies terrain. Trees will jump out in front of you!!!!

That's what VT is. Come around the corner and your looking at the next corner. Northen Maine has a lot of high speed turns. You can take em at 50-60 . then punch it coming out of them. NH is a combination of the 2.

Edited by steve from amherst

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I kinda would.  It's why I don't mind some lack of grooming.  

.............and sweet fuck on the red!!  :lol:

Dude, you still only got like 28 miles on this year............you know I love your political views but pretty sure you're still a poseur when it comes to sleds........ :snack:

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Their A team is like the MWTT C team

It's kinda hard to say, I only saw Scooter for about 150 feet and he blew a corner, Buss rides looking over his shoulder so when he looks left, you pass on the right cuz it takes him so long to get it re-centered, Dawg was impressive on an Ace 600 :thumbsup:, Frenchy, well Frenchy was banged up from falling out of bed so who knows if he can ride. Didn't really see much of them to be honest. They were just getting to the trains when we were leaving. We already had a photo session, a pig roast and took a nap by then.

57 minutes ago, s pump said:

Dude, you still only got like 28 miles on this year............you know I love your political views but pretty sure you're still a poseur when it comes to sleds........ :snack:

Oh...I'm loggin' more than that.  Mine are miles of smiles too!  And sweat, and screaming, and some tears.  No blood yet.

Do you have the heated Klim gear?  :lol:

57 minutes ago, s pump said:

It's kinda hard to say, I only saw Scooter for about 150 feet and he blew a corner, Buss rides looking over his shoulder so when he looks left, you pass on the right cuz it takes him so long to get it re-centered, Dawg was impressive on an Ace 600 :thumbsup:, Frenchy, well Frenchy was banged up from falling out of bed so who knows if he can ride. Didn't really see much of them to be honest. They were just getting to the trains when we were leaving. We already had a photo session, a pig roast and took a nap by then.

He said woolie bros can ride to be clear. :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...I'm loggin' more than that.  Mine are miles of smiles too!  And sweat, and screaming, and some tears.  No blood yet.

Do you have the heated Klim gear?  :lol:

I only have 300 or so on my M and prolly 1500 or so on the Assault....hoping March turns around. Ive ridden into Late march-Mid April most years. Next weeks weather looks a bit better but if it don't change soon, Canada it is.

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

I only have 300 or so on my M and prolly 1500 or so on the Assault....hoping March turns around. Ive ridden into Late march-Mid April most years. Next weeks weather looks a bit better but if it don't change soon, Canada it is.

3-4 ft across the top of maine last weekend.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

3-4 ft across the top of maine last weekend.

I know, I would like to get up to Quebec and explore some stuff I was on years ago on a short track. We really have only had a few good snow days this yr upta camp. Im Jonesin for a good powder day.

1 minute ago, s pump said:

I know, I would like to get up to Quebec and explore some stuff I was on years ago on a short track. We really have only had a few good snow days this yr upta camp. Im Jonesin for a good powder day.

Wheres ya camp ?

6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Not any more.... just like you. :lol:I'm not dead yet, may get the itch to get back in the saddle soon if mother nature stops being a whore.

Yeah my riding the past few seasons has been lacking and as you say Mother Nature has been quite whorish...especially this Winter. :lame:

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Would you rather have cheap bumpy trails like Minnesota or justifiable fees for smooth trails like Wisconsin? For guys like you, Wisconsin should charge an extra marine retrieval fee. :lol:

lmfao smooth trails on wi . again all where you are 

On 2/27/2018 at 4:19 PM, GGNHL said:

We get our grant money from the state partially on a per hour basis for grooming. I could see a half hour of idling if it was cold, but that long sounds like one of the shit clubs run by a business a bit north of us that never grooms and have been caught idling groomers and raking in money while never doing anything.

would that be Ed or Fred cause neither of them do a good job.  when i came back from the county everything was groomed but kokadjo.