Check your account email address ×

Jimmy Dore on Bill and Hillary Clinton how they fucked up our economy

jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

yes, you do. Anything that goes against the left you're against it. 

Just because I don’t get my political opinions and news from comedians or fringe websites and twitter feeds, does not mean I have an agenda.  Most of what you post is pure garbage.  Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just because I don’t get my political opinions and news from comedians or fringe websites and twitter feeds, does not mean I have an agenda.  Most of what you post is pure garbage.  Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

watch the video and go point by point and dispute it. If you can't do that shut your fucking trap

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You are the dumb fuck that believed that the magnacoaster was going to work as advertised.....  and by your posting here, those post are filled with just as much dumbfuckery as your magnacoaster belief.

Edited by BOHICA

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You are the dumb fuck that believed that the magnacoaster was going to work as advertised.....  and by your posting here, those post are filled with just as much dumbfuckery as your magnacoaster belief.

You still think Trump is a great President

:lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

jtssrx I'm still curious where you get all this BS. did you ever respond? do you go out looking for it? is it tweeted to you? your cousin bubba put it on facebook?

Rogan is one of the most popular podcasts on the internet you ignorant stupid fucking brain dead moron :fuckoff: 

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Mmmbop sold 10 million copies.  

What’s your point?

The reason you would post such an obscure point of reference, says it all...

Greatness makes money, and you're broke? :justsaying: :finger:

Edit: +1, how the fuck did you even come up with that statistic?:hdchr:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

watch the video and go point by point and dispute it. If you can't do that shut your fucking trap

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

You think the world is flat.  I’m not wasting one minute watching anything you post.

so far you got caught, look like a pussy and a big mouth who can't back up up his big mouth. 

Nice trifecta

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I don’t have an “agenda”

LMFAO yes you do .

I did not watch it yet but I know for a fact that Bills polices deff had a direct effect on the housing crash . bush could have stopped it but chose to go along so he is also to blame . but it started with Bill  

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

LMFAO yes you do .

I did not watch it yet but I know for a fact that Bills polices deff had a direct effect on the housing crash . bush could have stopped it but chose to go along so he is also to blame . but it started with Bill  

In fairness to Bush, he warned Congress a couple years in advance about loose lending standards, but Barney and Chris were having none of it.   Shocker they both retired shortly after the mess they made.