Check your account email address ×

wow....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh....I just hope the whole "Yur a rasizt!  Narrative comes back.  I miss it.  I think we're gonna have to go throught some weirded out "toxic masculinity" thing since the "Russia!" thing is over.

obviously you didn't watch it. if you want a shorter version, it starts around 2:10. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go outside, take a couple breaths of fresh air.  Relax.  You're going to need to learn better coping mechanisms for the next 7 years dude. :lol:  

just did. took the dog for a walk, played frisbee with him. i'm fine but thanks for caring...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

just did. took the dog for a walk, played frisbee with him. i'm fine but thanks for caring...

You guys lose all your snow?  I should be upta camp and half in the bag, but here I am at home arguing with faceless strangers on the internet :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You guys lose all your snow?  I should be upta camp and half in the bag, but here I am at home arguing with faceless strangers on the internet :lol: 

:lol:

here yeah, tug hill has a little left but not much. we had two days in the 60s this week and i noticed little buds on some trees today. yesterday was absolutely miserable, cold, rain and windy.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh....I just hope the whole "Yur a rasizt!  Narrative comes back.  I miss it.  I think we're gonna have to go throught some weirded out "toxic masculinity" thing since the "Russia!" thing is over.

Isn't it fun watching a society you hold dear crumble as it gets replaced with something better?

Just now, Wildboer said:

Isn't it fun watching a society you hold dear crumble as it gets replaced with something better?

I don't hold a "society dear"...what the fuck does that mean?  Stupid rhetoric...even for the sake of calling it stupid rhetoric.  Nothing is going to change...slight shifts is all were gonna see.  I can work in any of them so, doesn't matter to me.  Losers gonna always lose...winners gonna always win.  FACT!

The librul fascsist movement was bound to fail...it was being orchestrated by morons convinced name calling and "shaming" was enough to run over the citizens.  Betas, Omegas, Deltas and Sigmas convincing themselves they are Alphas.  :lol: The weak shall NOT inherit the Earth.  Laughable.

Damn funny watching the rewards of all that fuckery.  Trump is a PERFECT agent! 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here yeah, tug hill has a little left but not much. we had two days in the 60s this week and i noticed little buds on some trees today. yesterday was absolutely miserable, cold, rain and windy.

It can be a frustrating sport.  Seasons not done yet though.  I'm hoping for another 2-3-4? weekends and at least one up into Quebec

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't hold a "society dear"...what the fuck does that mean?  Stupid rhetoric...even for the sake of calling it stupid rhetoric.  Nothing is going to change...slight shifts is all were gonna see.  I can work in any of them so, doesn't matter to me.  Losers gonna always lose...winners gonna always win.  FACT!

The librul fascsist movement was bound to fail...it was being orchestrated by morons convinced name calling and "shaming" was enough to run over the citizens.  Betas, Omegas, Deltas and Sigmas convincing themselves they are Alphas.  :lol: The weak shall NOT inherit the Earth.  Laughable.

Damn funny watching the rewards of all that fuckery.  Trump is a PERFECT agent! 

Nothing more obnoxious than some young delusional dysfunctional, testosterone fueled dipshit, with just about zero life experience, lecturing guys who've raised families, built businesses, and generally lived the life for 20-30-40 years.  He's welcome to his opinions, but please be under no illusions that anyone is listening to the claptrap coming from his keyboard.  Why I put him on ignore, which clearly triggers him.  Respect is a two way street.  He's got zero, and based on his history, is in no position to be lecturing anyone about anything.  Another millenial buzzword....trigger. :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It can be a frustrating sport.  Seasons not done yet though.  I'm hoping for another 2-3-4? weekends and at least one up into Quebec

Nothing more obnoxious than some young delusional dysfunctional, testosterone fueled dipshit, with just about zero life experience, lecturing guys who've raised families, built businesses, and generally lived the life for 20-30-40 years.  He's welcome to his opinions, but please be under no illusions that anyone is listening to the claptrap coming from his keyboard.  Why I put him on ignore, which clearly triggers him.  Respect is a two way street.  He's got zero, and based on his history, is in no position to be lecturing anyone about anything.  Another millenial buzzword....trigger. :lol: 

i didn't think the day would ever come, but the joy of snowmobiling isn't what it used to be for me. the last few seasons the frustration of the weather overcame the joy of riding the sleds. add to that the upkeep and the costs. i wanted to get out all together this season and sell everything but the wifey and daughter (who rides maybe once a year as she doesn't live here) talked me out of it. i've ridden twice this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You’ve turned into a narrative bot. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Not much snow here either. Looking at the forecast for next week, it's going to be above freezing all week. 

4 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Not much snow here either. Looking at the forecast for next week, it's going to be above freezing all week. 

yep. local farmers may want to close some trails soon too, to get a jump on crop preparation. march riding season gets shorter and shorter. 

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think he’s kinda cute! :lmao: Just another one of the confused youths in this country who want to stand for something but don’t know what.  The key for all of them is gonna be to realize whether they want to toil away their lives as they continue to cling and hope for some bizarro alt-world future that they spew out stupidly on their social media or, buck up and get some real skin in the game.  The game is capitalism....GET SOME! Hell, this is a great time to make something happen for a lot of them.  Some are gonna catch on, some won’t and in five years, will be standing in a minimum wage protest rally holding a sign and trying to figure out where it all went wrong.

To each their own.  Some enjoy the whining.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't think the day would ever come, but the joy of snowmobiling isn't what it used to be for me. the last few seasons the frustration of the weather overcame the joy of riding the sleds. add to that the upkeep and the costs. i wanted to get out all together this season and sell everything but the wifey and daughter (who rides maybe once a year as she doesn't live here) talked me out of it. i've ridden twice this year. 

It happens to most of us.  I know I’m limited because of the way I like to ride.  My body will decide.  It  is what it is.  I’m in “the winter” of my motorsports journey.  Not sure what will come next but it’ll be something less taxing on my body.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Went to Bear Swamp again today with a buddy and there was still some ice left on the logging roads and sled trails but its mostly brown.

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Went to Bear Swamp again today with a buddy and there was still some ice left on the logging roads and sled trails but its mostly brown.

is there a place down there you can ride/walk to look out over the lake? ive never found it.

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've found that renting a camp in snow country with 3 other guys (my brother, Angry Ginger and Sal Rosenburg) makes all the difference.  Leave the sleds up there, and just commute back and forth.  There's several other guys from the boards also in town most every weekend, so theres always someone to ride with.  Costs us about a grand each for Dec. 15 to Mar 31.  Even includes housekeeping.  

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think he’s kinda cute! :lmao: Just another one of the confused youths in this country who want to stand for something but don’t know what.  The key for all of them is gonna be to realize whether they want to toil away their lives as they continue to cling and hope for some bizarro alt-world future that they spew out stupidly on their social media or, buck up and get some real skin in the game.  The game is capitalism....GET SOME! Hell, this is a great time to make something happen for a lot of them.  Some are gonna catch on, some won’t and in five years, will be standing in a minimum wage protest rally holding a sign and trying to figure out where it all went wrong.

To each their own.  Some enjoy the whining.

It happens to most of us.  I know I’m limited because of the way I like to ride.  My body will decide.  It  is what it is.  I’m in “the winter” of my motorsports journey.  Not sure what will come next but it’ll be something less taxing on my body.

Exactly.  Confused.  Yet all caught up in that cooler than you, you don't know shit you're old, capitalism is dead bullshit.  He'll either figure it out quick and make something of his life, or toil away as a bartender.  I got kids his age.  Both got a bunch of money saved and in their 401ks already, one owns a house and the other one will shortly.  When they're 50 years old, they'll have options that most their age won't.   Others, like Wildboer will either figure it out, or keep pounding their dick with a hammer thinking they're smarter than everyone else, all while life passes them by. 

I hear you on the "the winter".  Same here.  I still got it, but it just requires more effort than it used to.  I also have nothing to prove anymore.  Last weekend we made a 70 mile rip to this gas stop and got into it with a couple guys who just didn't want to be passed.  In the process, me Spump and Angry G passed about 30-40 sleds, including the johnny back pack racers who didn't want to be passed.  We got to the gas pumps and they pulled in about 10 mins behind us.  You should have seen the look on their faces when they saw how old we were. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

is there a place down there you can ride/walk to look out over the lake? ive never found it.

Yeah but walk only. You're not supposed to ride out to it.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yeah that's part of it too. doc told me i can ride this season but to take it easy. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've found that renting a camp in snow country with 3 other guys (my brother, Angry Ginger and Sal Rosenburg) makes all the difference.  Leave the sleds up there, and just commute back and forth.  There's several other guys from the boards also in town most every weekend, so theres always someone to ride with.  Costs us about a grand each for Dec. 15 to Mar 31.  Even includes housekeeping.  

yeah that'd be fun if you had a constant snow source. that is super cheap too. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I also pushed of cabin this weekend .  it because we have got a good storm to ride local.  just got back came home because to fucking hard to see it is snowing so hard . should be real good on the am if we get the full 10 they promised .talked with a few guys who were grooming today sounds like guys are grooming all night tonight .