Check your account email address ×

Serve and protect

Deputies are now going to be carrying rifles at the schools!!! OMG!!! I wouldn't send a kid to a fucking public school if my life depended on it, unless the school had a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY on bullying. 

Make fun of or pick on any kid and you're OUT.........EXPELLED!!!!!   

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sounds like a huge failure on this guys part  

The armed officer assigned to the school took 5 1/5 minutes to go inside during a 6 minute shooting spree then never even confronted the kid? WTF....We can't protect our kids from themselves! :sad: 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The armed officer assigned to the school took 5 1/5 minutes to go inside during a 6 minute shooting spree then never even confronted the kid? WTF....We can't protect our kids from themselves! :sad: 

You’re not interested in protecting kids......you’re interested in your own personal unlimited gun ownership at all costs.  Stop pretending you care :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They only thing the fuckers serve is themselves and they protect nobody....useless.

That’s not what your boy Dump and the NRA say.....

Armed office on sight, video surveillance, numerous warnings about Cruz leading up to the shooting and the fucker was still able to roam around freely uncontested for 6 minutes on a killing spree? Sounds like a complete breakdown of the system that was in place

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Retiring and taking his pension. 

Failure by FBI, local police, lieason officer.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Armed office on sight, video surveillance, numerous warnings about Cruz leading up to the shooting and the fucker was still able to roam around freely uncontested for 6 minutes on a killing spree? Sounds like a complete breakdown of the system that was in place

Yep.  But.., it's the NRA, No it's the GUNS, NO  REPUGS,  NO IT'S TRUMP.  What a bunch of dolts these people are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep.  But.., it's the NRA, No it's the GUNS, NO  REPUGS,  NO IT'S TRUMP.  What a bunch of dolts these people are.

Knee jerk reactions...some have even admitted to not caring about the root causes. Sad deal all the way around 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Plus the local social services safety net  oversight , and the court system.  Most school leo's  are a fucking joke.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

As he's be guarded by the police currently. If I were one of those kids parents.....  >:( :ph34r:

Just now, spin_dry said:

When it's not an unarmed black guy, everything is suddenly real. 

When an unarmed black guy walks into a school should we panic and send in the school officer? :dunno: 

It is a complete and utter failure on many levels. We need to not have the mindset that "Nicky wouldn't do that" to "let's play close attention to Nicky and see what we find". In some weird way I feel bad for the officer, he really fucked up and will live with it until he dies.

Just now, Skidooski said:

When an unarmed black guy walks into a school should we panic and send in the school officer? :dunno: 

just let one of the teachers with 30 hours of pistol training take him out. Cops are getting more worthless by the day. 

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

It is a complete and utter failure on many levels. We need to not have the mindset that "Nicky wouldn't do that" to "let's play close attention to Nicky and see what we find". In some weird way I feel bad for the officer, he really fucked up and will live with it until he dies.

He's just happy to be alive to enjoy his pension. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

just let one of the teachers with 30 hours of pistol training take him out. Cops are getting more worthless by the day. 

Why are you now trying to make this a racial thing? 

This cop failed miserably so I can't see right now how 30 hours of pistol training would have helped all that much. Even knowing there was an armed officer placed at the school was not enough deterrent to this psycho kid

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Why are you now trying to make this a racial thing? 

This cop failed miserably so I can't see right now how 30 hours of pistol training would have helped all that much. Even knowing there was an armed officer placed at the school was not enough deterrent to this psycho kid

ok then, how about a 20some year old white crawling across the floor pleading for his life? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

ok then, how about a 20some year old white crawling across the floor pleading for his life? 

How about a 14 year old brown kid bleeding out? 

Nice job on trying to make this racial. Like it's not bad enough. You should be proud of yourself right now! :flush: 

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I was always a little confused when it came to why the NRA is to blame.  Are they not a advocate group, funded by citizen donations?  No different  than MSA?  If I make a donation to the MSA my expectations  would be, they are going to lobby in my behalf to fight restrictions on snowmobiles.  If the left goes after the MSA and demonizes them......is it going to stop me from snowmobiling??? Will it change my mind about owning a snowmobile????

Then, it dawns on me.  understanding left wing loons, you have to think like leftwing loons. When your thoughts and actions are 100% controlled by outside influence, you believe it must be the same for everyone. Stop the NRA , they won't tell people guns are good, no one will own guns anymore.

46 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Without question.  This is on law enforcement, 100%.  But noooo, lets get some emotional millenials on CNN, to read scripted questions, and get the whole countries panties in a knot over fucking guns.  Not the wacko who shot everyone, not the FBI and local law enforcement who failed at their jobs, not the laws that did zero to protect anyone, not the pharma companies prescribing all the psychotropic drugs.  Nah.  Lets blame it on Trump and the NRA.  Liberals have to be the dumbest species on the planet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Without question.  This is on law enforcement, 100%.  But noooo, lets get some emotional millenials on CNN, to read scripted questions, and get the whole countries panties in a knot over fucking guns.  Not the wacko who shot everyone, not the FBI and local law enforcement who failed at their jobs, not the laws that did zero to protect anyone, not the pharma companies prescribing all the psychotropic drugs.  Nah.  Lets blame it on Trump and the NRA.  Liberals have to be the dumbest species on the planet.

Liberals.....It's simply their pre-programmed disposition to school shootings. Tunnel vision and keeps them from addressing attempts at identifying root causes and making changes based on them.

• Like 1