Check your account email address ×

Dirty dem mayor caught with her nude pants down , criminal cover - up ??

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/02/22/nashville-tn-mayor-barrys-affair-what-we-know-two-laws-tbi-says-may-have-been-broken/364517002/    :read:   Soon to be the ex mayor.   :lol: Anyone catch what is missing in this media manure report ?    :lol::lol:

Edited by hwytohell

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/02/22/nashville-tn-mayor-barrys-affair-what-we-know-two-laws-tbi-says-may-have-been-broken/364517002/    :read:   Soon to be the ex mayor.   :lol: Anyone catch what is missing in this media manure report ?    :lol::lol:

Probable cause, violating 4th amendment rights, invasion of privacy?  I had to read the article a couple times, I still don't get it...  Why is this in the news? 

10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Probable cause, violating 4th amendment rights, invasion of privacy?  I had to read the article a couple times, I still don't get it...  Why is this in the news? 

no silly, you haven't quite mastered this place yet. when some rww says that, they're implying the media is "favoring" the democrat, by not revealing she is a democrat. but they do that. later in the article.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A Republican governor is in a sex scandal where he may have tried blackmail. , a Republican President is involved in sex scandals and pay offs .   Quick find a mayor who had an affair. 

Cuz it’s all the same...

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 9:45 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why do I care if she had an affair?

Neal

the cop getting paid OT while fucking her is  a legit issue.  He should have clocked out if he was only there to get his dick wet.  

• Like 1

She is pretty wide in the seat , when you pull up her full front to rear photo's.  But she does like to hit it on gubermint time , at the back of the  local cemetery , in the back of a  gubermint SUV.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

She is pretty wide in the seat , when you pull up her full front to rear photo's.  But she does like to hit it on gubermint time , at the back of the  local cemetery , in the back of a  gubermint SUV.

Kinda figured she was a wide glide.

Now she can fuck him all day, on her time.

Nashville Mayor Resigns, Pleads Guilty To Felony Theft

"My time today as your mayor concludes," Nashville Mayor Megan Barry said Tuesday after pleading guilty to felony theft of property amounting to more than $10,000.

The resignation comes after she admitted last month to having an extramarital affair with the former head of her security detail, Sgt. Rob Forrest, that dates back to 2016.

At the time, her travel expenses came under scrutiny. The Tennessean reported that the two racked up more than $33,000 in expenses over the course of 10 months. She initially denied improperly using taxpayer money.

Funny thing about todays d / r  elected   putz's ,  With all of the info that can be traced via your cell phones , emails  plus recorded payroll card swipes , why in the hell would you put yourself at risk ?? I don't give a hoot about two , three or more adults having a affair off the gubermint clock at the local cemetery in their private owned automobiles or the Golden Goose no tell  Motel . Rumor has it , the reason they both plead out to felonies , is that the photos exchanged on the gubermint cell phone (s) could be of a underage  (16 at the time ) unpaid mayoral intern that was involved with these two. :whistle:

• Sad 1

On 2/23/2018 at 8:45 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why do I care if she had an affair?

Neal

Shouldn't unless if impacted her job.

For example how do those FBI agents having an affair text each other over 50,000 and not have it affect their job?  It must have and they should have been fired accordingly.   Not for the affair but for wasting taxpayers money.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

she isn't bad for 50 something

636550133570794275-Forrest-and-Barry.jpg

Huh, I thought Eric Qualen died in a fiery helicopter crash on the side of mountain.  :lol: