Check your account email address ×

Leave it to trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fixes the guns in school problems by putting more in. The nra loves you man!! And what happened to him saying that was not one of your rwcommends, when Hillary said it was? Sounds like a lie, eh sludgey?

1/2 the people at the roundtable he had agreed it was a good idea. the other 1/2 disagreed.

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yup you lie basically with every post Snot :finger: 

Yup. This particular one doesn't even make sense. Nothing has changed yet, Trump isn't dropping off "grenades" at local grade schools. He has been behind the idea of arming teachers for years along with many other security professionals. 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And what happened to him saying that was not one of your rwcommends, when Hillary said it was? Sounds like a lie, eh sludgey?

I'm not sure if this is even English ...

here's an idea. many rwws think teachers are overpaid and don't do good jobs. here's their chance to kill two birds with one stone (no pun intended). they can "fix" teaching, while at the same time maybe get a chance to act out their favorite clint eastwood impression and kill some bad guys, saving everyone!

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Guns on a teacher’s hip and a kid that’s bigger and pissed off in the classroom. What could possibly go wrong? :lol:  

Don't worry, with the amount of liberal teachers and their felony convictions, they will be unable to pass a background check or too scared of a gun to carry it.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Guns on a teacher’s hip and a kid that’s bigger and pissed off in the classroom. What could possibly go wrong? :lol:  

Kid better learn some respect, real quick...

Also, you do know what the meaning of "concealed" is, right?

The teacher isn't going to be displaying the firearm intimidating students like Auschwitz.

Trained teachers will be the ones posted up, not the silly libhip 80lb music teacher...

Get a hold of yourself bub!... :pan:

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't worry, with the amount of liberal teachers and their felony convictions, they will be unable to pass a background check or too scared of a gun to carry it.

Can’t be a teacher with a felony. Dummy. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Kid better learn some respect, real quick...

Also, you do know what the meaning of "concealed" is, right?

The teacher isn't going to be displaying the firearm intimidating students like Auschwitz.

Trained teachers will be the ones posted up, not the silly libhip 80lb music teacher...

Get a hold of yourself bub!... :pan:

Are you really this dense? 

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup. This particular one doesn't even make sense. Nothing has changed yet, Trump isn't dropping off "grenades" at local grade schools. He has been behind the idea of arming teachers for years along with many other security professionals. 

I'm not sure if this is even English ...

yeah I was rushing out at the door from lunch when I typed that. here, this should clear it up a little. look at the date

kUuht00m_normal.jpg Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary said that I want guns brought into the school classroom. Wrong!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah I was rushing out at the door from lunch when I typed that. here, this should clear it up a little. look at the date

@realDonaldTrump

The liar strikes again. And his sheep continue to look the other way. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

@realDonaldTrump

I posted a quote from Trump in September 16 contradictory to this. Perhaps he changed his mind and wised up?

rww logic. the vision of an armed teacher at a school will help keep the nutjobs away. delivering boxes of food, instead of ebt cards, will stop the abuse. stopping the handout of birth control will make people who can't afford babies to stop fucking. going to church on sunday and asking for forgiveness about fondling the neighbor kid makes it ok, but the gay couple down the street are living in sin...

the list goes on and on and on and on....

bets on the first time a kid or teacher gets killed when it's taken from them :dunno:  

How about the kids that get killed before the couple of teachers that might be willing to take that responsibility can be on the scene and actually attempt to do something.  Plus my guess is without prior live shooting active duty military experience their success rate in the heat of battles slim anyways.  just like the cc holding heroes we see that claim how they would have stopped things from happening yet the times that they do is negligible.  

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here's an idea. many rwws think teachers are overpaid and don't do good jobs. here's their chance to kill two birds with one stone (no pun intended). they can "fix" teaching, while at the same time maybe get a chance to act out their favorite clint eastwood impression and kill some bad guys, saving everyone!

You're a genius in your own mind aren't you?

I'm not seeing a pun intended here. You used a metaphor... ?

:justsaying:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

rww logic. the vision of an armed teacher at a school will help keep the nutjobs away. delivering boxes of food, instead of ebt cards, will stop the abuse. stopping the handout of birth control will make people who can't afford babies to stop fucking. going to church on sunday and asking for forgiveness about fondling the neighbor kid makes it ok, but the gay couple down the street are living in sin...

the list goes on and on and on and on....

Just like you, take a pill, simmer down. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I posted a quote from Trump in September 16 contradictory to this. Perhaps he changed his mind and wised up?

so he's all over the place, as usual, and when called out by someone, they're the liars?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

bets on the first time a kid or teacher gets killed when it's taken from them :dunno:  

How about the kids that get killed before the couple of teachers that might be willing to take that responsibility can be on the scene and actually attempt to do something.  Plus my guess is without prior live shooting active duty military experience their success rate in the heat of battles slim anyways.  just like the cc holding heroes we see that claim how they would have stopped things from happening yet the times that they do is negligible.  

Well some of them just may end up hiding in a closet standing in a puddle of piss. But some may not. I have a customer who is a teacher who is a retired navy seal. I'm all in favor of letting someone like that carry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1