Check your account email address ×

Gun owner destroys his AR-15 after Florida shooting

• Platinum Contributing Member

Of course this couldn't possibly be a liberal that had one or went and bought one just to make it look like he was doing something big.  :lol:  

Hey vince when are you going to destroy one.   I can't be that far from you I'll come take them and "destroy" them for you.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member

He didn’t destroy that gun.  He just made a short barrel rifle which takes a tax stamp to own and a whole mother level of background check and ATF involvement. That guy is prolly committing a felony by not destroying it and making SBR with out going through the appropriate channels 

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I saw a few of these on The Dem News Networks last nite.  I laughed and I laughed.  I mean, belly fucking laughing!!!!

I could have sworn this same video was posted a long time ago after another shooting.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I could have sworn this same video was posted a long time ago after another shooting.  

Meh...doesn't matter.  It's set for "repeat" after any gun incident.  Because, one day...all of us gun owners will say, "What a damn fine idea!!"...and destroy our shit ourselves!!!  Hey, one can hope...one can dream....

:lol:

Image result for president clinton hillary

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He didn’t destroy that gun.  He just made a short barrel rifle which takes a tax stamp to own and a whole background check.  That guy is prolly committing a felony by not destroying it and making SBR

This.^  The guy can be arrested for this. He's going to have to pay his $200 fun fee for that now... Lol

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He didn’t destroy that gun.  He just made a short barrel rifle which takes a tax stamp to own and a whole background check.  That guy is prolly committing a felony by not destroying it and making SBR

Can but a new barrel, gas tube, and guards for 'bout $150.  :lol: 

Let's see him hack up that upper and lower receiver.  :lmao:

Look at Vince though...all wet in the panties.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Meh...doesn't matter.  It's set for "repeat" after any gun incident.  Because, one day...all of us gun owners will say, "What a damn fine idea!!"...and destroy our shit ourselves!!!  Hey, one can hope...one can dream....

:lol:

Image result for president clinton hillary

I'm serious.   I remember the yellow chop saw and everything.   That or I'm having the biggest case of deja vu I've ever had.  

Listen to what he says.

"The barrel of this gun will never be pointed at someone."   

He hooked anyone who thinks he isn't keeping or selling the rest of it.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm serious.   I remember the yellow chop saw and everything.   That or I'm having the biggest case of deja vu I've ever had.  

You are probably right.  Watch the video again closely, it's in reverse.  Look at his logo, the AR bolt side, hell, even the saw.  

Who cares though.  This is idiocy that makes me laugh my ass off.  A "real hero"!!!  :lol: