Check your account email address ×

Funny quote

Snake

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

:lol:

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And all the right agreed.  

America, the world's jackboot cop!!!

Neal

Such a librul.  :lol:

Knock it off.  You and ANaler are really making me think the Liberatarian movement is dumb as fuck.  Sheep under a different banner.  Try to be more like SSFB.  He seems to stay level headed on the movement.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Such a librul.  :lol:

Knock it off.  You and ANaler are really making me think the Liberatarian movement is dumb as fuck.  Sheep under a different banner.  Try to be more like SSFB.  He seems to stay level headed on the movement.

Hey , I'm a libertarian.easy there.

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I generally thought of myself as one also, but the tone has changed. Seems it's morphed into a chapter of "not completely left" nuts. 😔

I don't vote that way as they are not and in my lifetime will probably never be a viable party.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't vote that way as they are not and in my lifetime will probably never be a viable party.

Yup, gotta hold on to your beliefs. At the end of the day, still have to vote for the winning team closest to your ideals. Unfortunate but true.

Although I don't agree with them on immigration issues. Aside from that I'm small gvmt . Fiscal conservative , social liberal. 

or as I would rather put it.

Leave me and my wallet the fuck alone.

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Libertarians are generally more sophisticated thinking people. Unfortunately we are represented by tards. 

Weld is a pretty smart guy. Never understood how that ticket wasn/t sapped.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

bYes. It was baffling that it wasn’t Weld/Johnson. 

Weld was gov of mass. During his reelection as a republican in a liberal state he won 74 % of the vote winning all but 5 of 355 towns.

Edited by steve from amherst

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Libertarians are generally more sophisticated thinking people. Unfortunately we are represented by tards. 

Libertarians are real conservatives. Not too many people(americans) have the mental capacity to understand what that really means. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey , I'm a libertarian.easy there.

Hey, I like the thought process.  Generally, I'm all for it.  Johnson turned out to be fucking clown though...have a hard time looking at that and going "yeah...he's a good example."  And he had Trump and Hillary to compete with...sweet fucking limited choices!!!!!

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I generally thought of myself as one also, but the tone has changed. Seems it's morphed into a chapter of "not completely left" nuts. 😔

I actually thought I was more left-middle leaning because of my liberal views...this election showed me I don't want anything to do with that hot, whiney mess of hypocritical, fascist, human garbage.  I'd say I'm more center right now.  I think most feel that way after what we witnessed, and keep witnessing.  The Dems aren't doing themselves any favors...STILL.  I find it amazing.  SOOOOO out of touch.

58 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Johnson?  Or some here?  I'd say both.  :lmao: I think I'd hang with you and SSFB for some good rational thought and conversation while I stood on Anlars head and held Neal in the headlock.  Or, might you two find that distracting?  :lol: Oh, let's keep Ben around too.  Not sure for what yet....but I enjoy his humor.  Plus, I may give Neal a break and hold Benny for a while.  :lol: 

Let's hope the Liberatarian party has somebody worth looking at in 2020.  The values are appealing, their leaderhship was not.  Hell, Jill was even on that rational spectrum toward the end.  But, I don't want to grow my own food or make my own clothes in between braiding eachother's hair.  Fucking Hippies!  :lmao:Green party needs to open ip their appeal base.  Hemp that close to unbathed skin can get itchy after a while.  :)

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, I like the thought process.  Generally, I'm all for it.  Johnson turned out to be fucking clown though...have a hard time looking at that and going "yeah...he's a good example."  And he had Trump and Hillary to compete with...sweet fucking limited choices!!!!!

I actually thought I was more left-middle leaning because of my liberal views...this election showed me I don't want anything to do with that hot, whiney mess of hypocritical, fascist, human garbage.  I'd say I'm more center right now.  I think most feel that way after what we witnessed, and keep witnessing.  The Dems aren't doing themselves any favors...STILL.  I find it amazing.  SOOOOO out of touch.

Johnson?  Or some here?  I'd say both.  :lmao: I think I'd hang with you and SSFB for some good rational thought and conversation while I stood on Anlars head and held Neal in the headlock.  Or, might you two find that distracting?  :lol: Oh, let's keep Ben around too.  Not sure for what yet....but I enjoy his humor.  Plus, I may give Neal a break and hold Benny for a while.  :lol: 

Let's hope the Liberatarian party has somebody worth looking at in 2020.  The values are appealing, their leaderhship was not.  Hell, Jill was even on that rational spectrum toward the end.  But, I don't want to grow my own food or make my own clothes in between braiding eachother's hair.  Fucking Hippies!  :lmao:Green party needs to open ip their appeal base.  Hemp that close to unbathed skin can get itchy after a while.  :)

Neal is not some crazed lib ya fuckin dunce HAHAHAHA. I find Bhent, LaNealsha, Anal Fury, and ShortShitFuckBitch to be some of the more rational posters here. Even SpinVag has been surprisingly moderate lately. He just likes trolling the fuck outta you and others to keep you off balance. 

And hella lulz at you saying left middle. Stahp.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Neal is not some crazed lib ya fuckin dunce HAHAHAHA. I find Bhent, LaNealsha, Anal Fury, and ShortShitFuckBitch to be some of the more rational posters here. Even SpinVag has been surprisingly moderate lately. He just likes trolling the fuck outta you and others to keep you off balance. 

And hella lulz at you saying left middle. Stahp.

I don't think he's crazed.  But he argues and debates like a liberal.  Shifting narratives.  Insertion of new talking points.  Never admitting being wrong and an overall victim-ology I find to be quite liberal.  I'm rarely off balance, and spinner has never put me there that I can recall.  He's an emotional twat...but I do enjoy his posts, and he has some brains in there but again, uber emotional victim. 

See, the biggest difference between you and me is, you are kinder...and much more tolerant.  Virtuous traits, no doubt.  But it can lead to weakness and naivity as you get older/smarter.  Try to be a bit more GNAR!!!  :lmao:...which can and does lead to asshole-ness....but it's a lot more fun.  :lol: 

Like I said, I thought I was left middle due to my social liberal views.  This election showed me I don't want anything to do with that team of shit.  Moderate center or right middle even.  I also like to play "Ying" to some of the flaming liberal "Yang" in here.  Cuz they're so weak...and so stupid.  Cunty Beta  victims pretending to be operating from postions of strength.  They'd fold up and shut the fuck up in a hurry in any public arena.  Even if they did have some intellect, which I see rarely from them, I think they are too fucking scared to debate anything in person.  But I may be approaching them wrong....yeah...pretty sure I am.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think he's crazed.  But he argues and debates like a liberal.  Shifting narratives.  Insertion of new talking points.  Never admitting being wrong and an overall victim-ology I find to be quite liberal.  I'm rarely off balance, and spinner has never put me there that I can recall.  He's an emotional twat...but I do enjoy his posts, and he has some brains in there but again, uber emotional victim. 

See, the biggest difference between you and me is, you are kinder...and much more tolerant.  Virtuous traits, no doubt.  But it can lead to weakness and naivity as you get older/smarter.  Try to be a bit more GNAR!!!  :lmao:...which can and does lead to asshole-ness....but it's a lot more fun.  :lol: 

Like I said, I thought I was left middle due to my social liberal views.  This election showed me I don't want anything to do with that team of shit.  Moderate center or right middle even.  I also like to play "Ying" to some of the flaming liberal "Yang" in here.  Cuz they're so weak...and so stupid.  Cunty Beta  victims pretending to be operating from postions of strength.  They'd fold up and shut the fuck up in a hurry in any public arena.  Even if they did have some intellect, which I see rarely from them, I think they are too fucking scared to debate anything in person.  But I may be approaching them wrong....yeah...pretty sure I am.  :lol: 

This post was so beta. Too much feelings and whining. Ew. Get ahold of yourself.