Check your account email address ×

Nothingburger......

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Talking about our elections. You gonna get all butthurt over everyone else election and remain silent regarding ours? what if the democrats or saudis did this to get Hillary elected? Would your misguided concern suddenly emerge?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Talking about our elections. You gonna get all butthurt over everyone else election and remain silent regarding ours? what if the democrats or saudis did this to get Hillary elected? Would your misguided concern suddenly emerge?

Of course it would. Along with everyone on the right. Meanwhile the left would be saying it's nothing.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course it would. Along with everyone on the right. Meanwhile the left would be saying it's nothing.

bull

fucking

shit

under no circumstances would I have still supported, or defended, Hillary colluding with any foreign entity to interrupt our election process in her favor, especially with stolen documents. never mind all the other shit that has happened with our white house on a daily basis. so put that talking point right back in your pocket.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Please , you clowns are no different , just a different kind of full of shit 

show me one defense of anything even remotely close to what we all know is fact. btw pizzagate, uranium one, BENGAZI1 etc aren't it.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, F3600 said:

LMFAO...the Russians posted disparaging comments and stories on Facebook and Mueller and the Dem's are hanging their hat on this?  Laughable.

Those Russians  liked a post on Facebook of Hillary in a prison jump suit.  That is all today’s indictment revealed today. :lol:

Edited by BOHICA

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bull

fucking

shit

under no circumstances would I have still supported, or defended, Hillary colluding with any foreign entity to interrupt our election process in her favor, especially with stolen documents. never mind all the other shit that has happened with our white house on a daily basis. so put that talking point right back in your pocket.

Bull

Fucking

Shit

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Dumps Klan underest8msted the stupidity of their supporters...... :lmao:    

:snack:

376910A7-D441-4251-A320-8270912C37B8.jpeg

Russians know how dumb Americans are. they are probably reading these forums. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Bull

Fucking

Shit

list one thing I supported about Hillary or Obama that even remotely comes close to this cluster fuck....to be honest you're not all that much brighter than some of the resident trumpsters. I think you believed about 95% of the anti-Hillary rhetoric out there...