Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

When you hit kids you create piece of shit boomers that don't know how to raise children correctly... So that obviously didn't work out as planned :lol: 

Oh no...lets continue to let kids do whatever they feel like doing with zero repercussions. Seems to be working out great!  :lol: 

FTR - I said "Discipline" you read it as "Hit" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's a win / win  :lol: 

Im sure everyone s been bullied one time or another....i was...i hit the kid upside the head with my hockey stick...problem solved....never bullied again....got expelled from school for a week...end of story.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Im sure everyone s been bullied one time or another....i was...i hit the kid upside the head with my hockey stick...problem solved....never bullied again....got expelled from school for a week...end of story.

For me it was going into Jr High. Kid thought he was going to make a name for himself and picked me to try and tease. I told him enough times to knock it off, he didn't, so I put him in his place.

Never heard from him again, never bullied again nor did I ever bully anyone else

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

For me it was going into Jr High. Kid thought he was going to make a name for himself and picked me to try and tease. I told him enough times to knock it off, he didn't, so I put him in his place.

Never heard from him again, never bullied again nor did I ever bully anyone else

Theres a fine line between bullying...and just joking around....normally joking around means both parties are having fun. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

My sex is none of your business, now do you think women are less important than "real men" or not?

Then why do you feel the need to tell the board about your sexual preferences? 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Worked for 100's of years.

Except it didn't though.  @Highmark pointed out just yesterday that the overall homicide rate is way down as of late compared to historical numbers.  I'm sure I could find a graph or something but wouldn't you rather just take my word for it?

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Except it didn't though.  @Highmark pointed out just yesterday that the overall homicide rate is way down as of late compared to historical numbers.  I'm sure I could find a graph or something but wouldn't you rather just take my word for it?

Sure it did.

58 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Are women as important as real men?

I don't get challenged by police because I'm smart enough to avoid getting into trouble and I know how to act like a nice lil white boy when I get pulled over. Gotta work that white privilege when you're dealing with the pigs.

I abandoned The Daily Show like a month after Stewart left, not that I ever got my news from there, but it was valuable as an opinion piece.

So you show police respect, what a fucking a bootlicker

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Then why do you feel the need to tell the board about your sexual preferences? 

Because it makes you uncomfortable and I don't like you Dave. DUH. You're a homophobic moron, of course I'm going to give you shit.

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you show police respect, what a fucking a bootlicker

I manipulate the police into not finding the weed I'm usually carrying on my person. Big difference.

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

How so? Both are locked up for most of the day, weaker than a middle aged adult, both do arts and crafts. They're essentially the same thing. My point was to refute your all so comon' random"facts"...

Well you did a poor job. Able bodied teenagers could have ran from a knife or held doors closed. 

Also there is the frequency. 4 in 30 years vs 41 in 45 days  

I’d make that trade off any day. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Because it makes you uncomfortable and I don't like you Dave. DUH. You're a homophobic moron, of course I'm going to give you shit.

I manipulate the police into not finding the weed I'm usually carrying on my person. Big difference.

Thats a cool story....but you came out to the board....no one asked you too nor cared likely.

There is a transparency to this all that is very suspect... This is an election year and you can see the Dems grasping at this for the election cycle. The rhetoric is in full swing. It’s really pathetic. They don’t give a fuck about dead kids any more than the R’s. They just want anything that will help them win in which they’ll do nothing once they do. Time after time. 

• Like 2

The Role Models many look up to in today's World: SAD

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~