Check your account email address ×

Trudeau threatens to heavily regulate Facebook if they don’t remove content he doesn’t like

Rod

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Everyone read kevvy boombooms posts  like the guy saying it has a really high pitched voice with a thick lisp 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol I was so sure I wouldn't see anything more beta than your earlier post. Ooops, wrong. 

Guaranteed. Little tears welling up. Shrill little super beta. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

“dickless wonder and having a handgun”

The liberal tears are coming through my screen.

Holy fuckerballs what an idiot. :lol: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The guy is straight hyperventilating right now. Probably asked his "partner" to brew him a nice free trade tea to calm himself down. So beta. 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

I don’t know why the betas make such a big distinction between a rifle and a handgun lol. 

My 44 mag ranch hand is basically a handgun but it sneaks through the grey area of being a long rifle 

and because it’s a handgun round it’s allowed to carry 10 rounds. I can take it wherever. Stupid but 

Five pages of you pussies crying about this.  I like that you're dumb enough to believe his story.

So half of prospective jurors were aboriginal, but either wanted to be excused or were vocal that wanted to see the farmer hang at all costs. I wonder why none got picked.   Maybe PM Zoolander should get his facts straight.

http://torontosun.com/news/national/malcolm-half-of-prospective-boushie-jurors-were-aboriginal-says-member-of-jury-pool

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So half of prospective jurors were aboriginal, but either wanted to be excused or were vocal that wanted to see the farmer hang at all costs. I wonder why none got picked.   Maybe PM Zoolander should get his facts straight.

http://torontosun.com/news/national/malcolm-half-of-prospective-boushie-jurors-were-aboriginal-says-member-of-jury-pool

I think whoever told them that was stretching it.  The account I trust said 30 to 50.  Just for perspective, 750 were called for duty, 200 actually showed up and out of the 200, the 30 to 50 were Native.  The prosecution and the defense each have 14 peremptory challenges where you can toss a juror for no particular reason.  So, the defense tossed 5 Native looking people before they got their 12 jurors.  The potential jurors were brought up by random draw out of a hat.  If more First Nations people showed up and were interested in being on the jury without implicit bias, then they could have had representation and the defense couldn't have stopped it.  

Also what is left out of the media coverage was that the prosecution also used challenges to toss middle aged white guys.  :news:  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Five pages of you pussies crying about this.  I like that you're dumb enough to believe his story.

Lol no one is crying but you betasephus... We are just popping in everytime you quote us to pick you up by your tampon string and fling you across the room. Oops, sorry. 

20 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I think whoever told them that was stretching it.  The account I trust said 30 to 50.  Just for perspective, 750 were called for duty, 200 actually showed up and out of the 200, the 30 to 50 were Native.  The prosecution and the defense each have 14 peremptory challenges where you can toss a juror for no particular reason.  So, the defense tossed 5 Native looking people before they got their 12 jurors.  The potential jurors were brought up by random draw out of a hat.  If more First Nations people showed up and were interested in being on the jury without implicit bias, then they could have had representation and the defense couldn't have stopped it.  

Also what is left out of the media coverage was that the prosecution also used challenges to toss middle aged white guys.  :news:  

Did you read what the moron tweeted?

https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/963591663988830208/photo/1

14 hours ago, snopro31 said:

who's story should people believe?

None of them. They were all fucking lying. 

The truth of the story is that they are probably all assholes.  The drunk driving natives could have easily killed someone and no one mentions that. Without the gun they might have kicked the shit out of the farmer.   Farmer would rather shoot someone than lose an ATV, fine dumbass. It would have been a lot cheaper to replace the ATV than pay lawyer fees. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

The truth of the story is that they are probably all assholes.  The drunk driving natives could have easily killed someone and no one mentions that. Without the gun they might have kicked the shit out of the farmer.   Farmer would rather shoot someone than lose an ATV, fine dumbass. It would have been a lot cheaper to replace the ATV than pay lawyer fees. 

All of that may be correct. It was a suck situation for all involved. But the drunks were the ones who's actions started the ball rolling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

All of that may be correct. It was a suck situation for all involved. But the drunks were the ones who's actions started the ball rolling.

Agreed. He didn’t run into the road looking for trouble. If the Indians weren’t such assholes none of this would have happened.  Even if you believe the lamest fucking story about the poor kids just looking for help with their tire.  Suppose they asked for help, farmer found a tire and sent them on their way. They’d go 10 miles down the road, crash into a family in a minivan and the farmer would have been blamed for that. 

Trudeau isn’t doing anyone a favour by pretending the natives aren’t to blame  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Apparently this happens all too often.  Cops are called, but nobody comes or cares.  The natives aren't held accountable for anything, certainly not by shit for brains Trudeau.

When idiots start acting reckless like this someone is eventually gonna get seriously hurt or killed, gun or no gun.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Apparently this happens all too often.  Cops are called, but nobody comes or cares.  The natives aren't held accountable for anything, certainly not by shit for brains Trudeau.

When idiots start acting reckless like this someone is eventually gonna get seriously hurt or killed, gun or no gun.

Highlighted is the # 1 reason many Americans don't snowmobile in PQ anymore.

Edited by steve from amherst

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So whos side should I be on though?  Logic says Stanleys side as I am a land owner.  But the news and weak minded say I should be grieving for Colton. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

So whos side should I be on though?  Logic says Stanleys side as I am a land owner.  But the news and weak minded say I should be grieving for Colton. 

National post put an article out today titled “everything you need to know” about this incident and trial then left most things out :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So CTV posted fake news and cost Brown his career. I hope he sues their asses 

wrong - they got the age of the girl wrong - what was fake?  The allegations are still there nothing has changed 

I don't think Patrick will beat this, he is well known around here 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wrong - they got the age of the girl wrong - what was fake?  The allegations are still there nothing has changed 

I don't think Patrick will beat this, he is well known around here 

The age WAS the allegation lmao you stupid burned out retard :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The age WAS the allegation lmao you stupid burned out retard :lol: 

no being a douche bag was the bottom line of the allegations,  these also come from the restaurant staff 

He hasn't broken any laws, no one said he did 

When you constantly buy young ladies drinks it will backfire on you when you are a public figure 

In late January, CTV reported that one woman, who is now 29, claimed she was still in high school and under the legal drinking age when Brown allegedly asked her to perform oral sex on him. Another woman said she was a university student working in Brown's constituency office when he sexually assaulted her at his home, CTV reported.

Late Tuesday, CTV reported that the first accuser now said she had not been in high school or under the legal drinking age during the alleged incident. The woman said the altered timeline did not change the core of her allegations and noted she had been subject to demeaning and misogynistic comments online since the story broke

nothing has changed 

• Sad 1