Check your account email address ×

Chicago Cops kill stolen car suspect...shot in the back

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Pay attention as I never said that...I was responding to the God bless the cops comment from Viper.

Fuck it.....im going riding. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

well don't steal a ride and then run into the cops and then run off..they just might shoot you in the ass!

Not likely...we will be in the bush. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well it wasn't at will you know nothing Nazi POS the guy was in the act of theft, fleeing the police and threatening the police and the public :flush: FUCK YOU ARE A MORON 

The cop who shot the kid in the back will probably end up being charged, the cops who shot at the Jag as it was heading towards the police SUV will be reprimanded for not only violating CPD policy but for also putting other CPD personnel in danger. 

• Like 1

Cook county commissioner is on fox 32 right now condemning the officers and calling for a special prosecutor in all cases involving police shooting unarmed suspects. The cops broke all kinds of protocol and lied on the police report. Poor momo the dick taco eating faggot.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The cop who shot the kid in the back will probably end up being charged, the cops who shot at the Jag as it was heading towards the police SUV will be reprimanded for not only violating CPD policy but for also putting other CPD personnel in danger. 

Vince..what do you think about my idea to pay everyone in the bad areas 10k to leave..then buy up the slums then bulldoze them over before they sneak back in?

Put in parks or whatever.

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I know whenever someone was threatening my life they would run at me backwards. So I shoot them in the back. Because that's the tell tale sign...

Nazi's shoot everyone in the back it's their call sign :bigfinger: 

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Vince..what do you think about my idea to pay everyone in the bad areas 10k to leave..then buy up the slums then bulldoze them over before they sneak back in?

where the fuck will they go ?

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cook county commissioner is on fox 32 right now condemning the officers and calling for a special prosecutor in all cases involving police shooting unarmed suspects. The cops broke all kinds of protocol and lied on the police report. Poor momo the dick taco eating faggot.

:lies:it's all the Nazi pig dog posts :nuts: 

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

They have been doing that since the mid nineties. Now the suburbs have the same problems. Some Chicago suburbs are now some of the most dangerous towns in the country. 

We need to send them all to Canada.

Just now, Anler said:

They have been doing that since the mid nineties. Now the suburbs have the same problems. Some Chicago suburbs are now some of the most dangerous towns in the country. 

We need to send them all to Canada.

Oh..well the only slums Rochester NY really have are right in the city.

i didn't realize Chicago already cleaned up the inner city.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Oh..well the only slums Rochester NY really have are right in the city.

i didn't realize Chicago already cleaned up the inner city.

They started tearing down the high rise housing projects back in the nineties and then offered vouchers to private property owners to take the residents. Every suburb with apartment buildings started having "city problems" over night. So much so that no suburbs will give you a building permit to build an apartment building.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

They started tearing down the high rise housing projects back in the nineties and then offered vouchers to private property owners to take the residents. Every suburb with apartment buildings started having "city problems" over night. So much so that no suburbs will give you a building permit to build an apartment building.   

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

zoning can be a useful tool.