Check your account email address ×

A Poll for you Canooks!

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Well, what say you?

• We like "peoplekind".
    • We need a Trump!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

They aren't "terrorists"...they are "people-ist"!!!!

This poll seems to be awefully one sided.  I guess the site liberals only log in at night?  Well, I'll TTT then!

People-ist? I need to spend either more time on here ...or a lot less:bong:

36 minutes ago, odot1 said:

We are in a wait/see pattern right now.  Just saw a news report that doesn't bode well..  Appears many people with mental health issues are stopping their meds and using pot instead.  It seems it has the opposite effect on people with many mental health disorders..  actually increasing paranoia in schizophrenics and other sufferers as well as inducing violence.  Police are already inundated with mental health calls.  This will not help.  Plus the ongoing debate about it's effects on younger brain and creating more mental health issues.  That, I've personally seen first hand.  Other issues include scientifically derived levels of impairment and how to test for same. There will, of course be lots of comments saying this is all BS with 'studies" to back it up.  But for every "pro" study there is a "con" study.  Personally..  I do not care what someone does in their own home as long as they are hurting anyone but themselves..  

lol spoken like a true cop  :lol:  when was the last time you broke up a Pot Bar Fight :lmao:  

dude its over, 1933 is finally ending 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They aren't "terrorists"...they are "people-ist"!!!!

This poll seems to be awefully one sided.  I guess the site liberals only log in at night?  Well, I'll TTT then!

How many terrorist attacks does Canada have every year?

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No idea.  I'd sure guess not many if they get paid off with that kinda scratch!  How many moozelums are on government aid in Canada?  They should end it and see how it works out.  Same here.

Just so you American's know, our vets get pensions up to 50k a year if wounded plus a lumpsum payout up to 370k - the idea of Canada not giving to vets is fabrication at its best.  

That wounded vet isn't suing Canada, he asked about a law suit by the Veteran association - which not one person here can answer what that suit is about.  

The current law suit was brought against the Harper Government but who cares right.

If you happen to be killed, your family gets 360k 

Don't believe the lies about Canada 

check out 

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/services/rates

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No idea.  I'd sure guess not many if they get paid off with that kinda scratch!  How many moozelums are on government aid in Canada?  They should end it and see how it works out.  Same here.

Sounds like a problem. A made up problem. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

none would be a close answer 

We have had the RCMP fabricate arrests and setup people, Stephen Harper paid out 30 million to those peoples but we don't talk about that here 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

none would be a close answer 

We have had the RCMP fabricate arrests and setup people, Stephen Harper paid out 30 million to those peoples but we don't talk about that here 

the United States has spend over $6 trillion creating terrorists and refugees. 

16 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Sounds like a problem. A made up problem. :lol: 

Really.  How are all those new immigrants acclimating?  How's the crime rate?  I know, I know....you got Moozelum friends that make a mean dish.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really.  How are all those new immigrants acclimating?  How's the crime rate?  I know, I know....you got Moozelum friends that make a mean dish.  :lol:

Idk. Our crime is committed by domestics. They are the worst!

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that was the plan. :lmao:

NOW DOWN WITH THE US.  You first.

Hey Im pro US and pro Freedom. Just anti US govt. Even got me a US made snowmachine!

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Idk. Our crime is committed by domestics. They are the worst!

That's what Canada is doing....getting them some "domestics".  And it isn't going well either.  Stupid Canooks...and they aren't even getting any free labor out of it!

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's what Canada is doing....getting them some "domestics".  And it isn't going well either.  Stupid Canooks...and they aren't even getting any free labor out of it!

Guess where I went for lunch today? The best part about that place, no joos. :bc: 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol spoken like a true cop  :lol:  when was the last time you broke up a Pot Bar Fight :lmao:  

dude its over, 1933 is finally ending 

Yes trail...  I know your love of pot..  The bold is actually an error on my part.  I meant "As long as they are NOT hurting anyone".   The rest...like I said you will "studies" for and against.  Go ahead...  smoke as much as you want.  I truly do not care..  

3 hours ago, odot1 said:

Yes trail...  I know your love of pot..  The bold is actually an error on my part.  I meant "As long as they are NOT hurting anyone".   The rest...like I said you will "studies" for and against.  Go ahead...  smoke as much as you want.  I truly do not care..  

:bc:

Odot1 this is huge for you and the boys    :upset:  for decades you've been taught  these POTs smokers must be locked up and are criminals of the worst kind.  That will come to an end.

Either way happy sledding 

Ahhh....still just one vote for Trudeau.  Seems people here and next door are ready to oust “Peoplekind”.  Canoooks sure seem to enjoy Trump up there in Canookistan.  Turns out, as we knew, they aren’t all beta-cuck-cunts like Rev and Ice.

I wonder what version of Trump Canada will get.  I can’t wait!

• Haha 1