Check your account email address ×

Uniformed TWRA Officer says he was forced to leave Outback Steakhouse Friday Night

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Would you say the same about a blind person going into Outback with their guide dog? In your opinion do they have the right to be a guide dog free zone? I don't know what the law is there but they sure can't do that here.

As for the other diner being afraid for their life.... that person should be locked up for their own protection... that person is nuts.

You’re implying that the cop needs to carry a pistol because he’s disabled? 

• Confused 1

This was an unbelievably stupid move by what is undoubtedly a lib-tard manager.

Other:  Our Outback sucks too.  The last time we were there was our last. Buffaloes is in the shitter also.  Our last visit to Texas Steakhouse was brutally poor service with overdone food.

What has happened to restaurants?

51 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:thumbsup:   X2.

I feel like the outback is to hillbillies what Red lobster is to black people.  going somewhere fancy tonight!!!!!

That's  my area to the tee!:lol:

Edited by Woodtick

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

about the only chain steak house I like anymore is longhorn, and their outlaw ribeye. yum.

X2 .  The French onion soup is pretty good too .    I remember a time when you walk out of the outback stuffed and not able to eat another bite ... now.... forget it :bc:

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This was an unbelievably stupid move by what is undoubtedly a lib-tard manager.

Other:  Our Outback sucks too.  The last time we were there was our last. Buffaloes is in the shitter also.  Our last visit to Texas Steakhouse was brutally poor service with overdone food.

What has happened to restaurants?

My theory....

Younger people have no idea what good service is, older people that do are labeled cranky old fucks for expecting it. What happened to the waitress or waiter introducing themselves, smiling, being polite. We eat out a lot and I can't believe some of the shit we have seen.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My theory....

Younger people have no idea what good service is, older people that do are labeled cranky old fucks for expecting it. What happened to the waitress or waiter introducing themselves, smiling, being polite. We eat out a lot and I can't believe some of the shit we have seen.

Hell, I’d take just decent service.  I’ve reached a point where I’d better ration my beer or coke...no telling when I may get another or a refill.  Usually it’s about the time I’m waiting for a check and telling them not to worry about a box, they can just grow the rest away.

last blooming onion we got literally looked like they just dropped it in a bucket of oil on the way to the table.  Probably neede it though as it was burned so bad during the frying phase.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I’d take just decent service.  I’ve reached a point where I’d better ration my beer or coke...no telling when I may get another or a refill.  Usually it’s about the time I’m waiting for a check and telling them not to worry about a box, they can just grow the rest away.

last blooming onion we got literally looked like they just dropped it in a bucket of oil on the way to the table.  Probably neede it though as it was burned so bad during the frying phase.

Order 2 at a time. :thumbsup:

Lol, my wife won't put up with that shit, she will go up to bar or hail another waitress walking by.  I just smh while she tells the girl..." You were nowhere to be found so we had to get our own drinks."  They get the confused look and say....oh.....ok???

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not just restaurants either, I canceled a long standing order with a MPLs company because none of them answered a phone calls,,they’d sent me an e mail or text asking “what’s up?

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s not just restaurants either, I canceled a long standing order with a MPLs company because none of them answered a phone calls,,they’d sent me an e mail or text asking “what’s up?

I'm sure that they're relieved. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

about the only chain steak house I like anymore is longhorn, and their outlaw ribeye. yum.

The local one here is always decent. And they make good drinks.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That onion thing is ok. Other than that, it’s below average. At best. 

Wtf are you talking about!?

I simply commented in thier house made salad dressing. Not the grease soaked onion

Edited by washedupmxer