Check your account email address ×

Clinton associates fed information to Trump dossier author Steele, memo says

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It’s all good.

We all have our moments.  Mine was a decade ago and your most recent half dozen have been in the last month.

:bc:

Half dozen.  :lol:   Mine are just agreeing with what is being reported.   

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Half dozen.  :lol:   Mine are just agreeing with what is being reported.   

You buy into every half baked Right Wing Fox News conspiracy.  Seth Rich? Pizzagate? Missing emails? Secret Society? Uranium One?  Fusion GPS?  Steele Dossier?  Nunes Memo....

christ, the list is endless and it’s all bullshit

Take what shred of self respect you have left and get the fuck out of here 

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You buy into every half baked Right Wing Fox News conspiracy.  Seth Rich? Pizzagate? Missing emails? Secret Society? Uranium One?  Fusion GPS?  Steele Dossier?  Nunes Memo....

All in the last month?  :lol:  

Dude my cabin could use a magnacoaster.....think you could get me a deal on one?  :lol:  Anyone who fell for that load of shit should be the one to go and hide.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Holy shit are you stupid.

• 1 year later...
On 2/6/2018 at 2:30 PM, ICEMAN! said:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Poor Iceman.  

Can we trade MC and BarbieBackPeddler for his return tho?

Asking for a friend.

What about @Snoslinger?   He had to be on the top of the "FBI did nothing wrong" list.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What about @Snoslinger?   He had to be on the top of the "FBI did nothing wrong" list.  

Yeah....some good times.  Slinger and Ice, while both partisan hacks, had some good back and forth in here trying to explain their thought process (and their mother ship’s).  I can respect that.  They had some brains and wits about them....just some poorly wired connections.  :lmao:

On 2/6/2018 at 8:49 AM, ICEMAN! said:

If the claims had validity, sure.  These did as Page had known prior Russian contacts.

None of this aged very well :lol: 

he had known prior contacts with Russians because he was working with the CIA :lol: 

the 2nd part one of the things the FBI withheld from the FISA court 

On 2/6/2018 at 1:30 PM, ICEMAN! said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29cae6a28ec5f394239c

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....some good times.  Slinger and Ice, while both partisan hacks, had some good back and forth in here trying to explain their thought process (and their mother ship’s).  I can respect that.  They had some brains and wits about them....just some poorly wired connections.  :lmao:

Sno just couldn't wrap his brain around the fact there was no collusion.   After the Muller report came out I envisioned him wrapped in the fetal position, rocking back and forth mumbling....Collusion.....Comey......Trump.......Collusion.......Dossier.....Fusion.......Hillary.......Collusion.......impeachment......

giphy (4).gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Both snot and rump rider took the collusion loss quite poorly.  They were so deep into it, it basically turned into their religion. 

I think it really shows the character of members here when they just leave when they lose an argument or when they are wrong.  Sure does seem one-sided as far as their political leanings.  They are to psychologically fragile  to admit they were wrong.  Their poor little egos just can't handle it.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think it really shows the character of members here when they just leave when they lose an argument or when they are wrong.  Sure does seem one-sided as far as their political leanings.  They are to psychologically fragile  to admit they were wrong.  Their poor little egos just can't handle it.

Trump has done some weird things to the Democrats. I think back to election night and all the Hillary supporters crying uncontrollably at her loss. Nobody cries when a politician looses an election hell for the most part politicians are sub human (especially Hillary) certainly not worth that level of emotion. I think poor Slinger got swept up in that current of emotion over reason in a way he might not fully understand.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump has done some weird things to the Democrats. I think back to election night and all the Hillary supporters crying uncontrollably at her loss. Nobody cries when a politician looses an election hell for the most part politicians are sub human (especially Hillary) certainly not worth that level of emotion. I think poor Slinger got swept up in that current of emotion over reason in a way he might not fully understand.

Yeah, either that or some type of corruption where they were seeing monetary gains and are worried that it would end.

33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Oh yeah he was very swept away in emotionally. 

On 2/6/2018 at 2:30 PM, ICEMAN! said:

abbac.png

• Like 1