Check your account email address ×

When a guy likes motorcycles and has a shit load of cash.

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Looks more like an elitist business more than a hobby to me bikes starting at $78K :news: 

Would just stfu and quit ruining every fucking thread.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Looks more like an elitist business more than a hobby to me bikes starting at $78K :news: 

Rich toys for rich guys.  Keanu probably threw a couple million at it and they'll be in business for about 5 years before it crashes and burns.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Rich toys for rich guys.  Keanu probably threw a couple million at it and they'll be in business for about 5 years before it crashes and burns.

I believe it was the last matrix movie where he paid everyone on the crew a million dollars. Right down to the grips and carpenters. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Got to pay for the CNC's and software somehow.  Good looking machines, but I'd rather have a pasta rocket or rice rocket power in one.  

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why are you guys discussing anything other than the Superbowl right now  :dunno:

Washed clothes, packed gear bags, flipped and changed bed sheets, doing work right now.  

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I believe it was the last matrix movie where he paid everyone on the crew a million dollars. Right down to the grips and carpenters. 

Sounds like a pretty cool cat to me.     :bc: 

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Got to pay for the CNC's and software somehow.  Good looking machines, but I'd rather have a pasta rocket or rice rocket power in one.  

I thought it was just fun money according to AFJCLOWNSPOOKFUCK :dunno: so it's not and Spinfuckstick is a liar 

26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Good looking machines, but I'd rather have a pasta rocket or rice rocket power in one.  

fuck I would be just as happy if some one gave me a off the shelf pasta powered MV Agusta .

those wops  have a eye for design

rvs_4.jpg

dragster-800-rr_02.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

my bud moved back to LA a few yrs back and has a bunch of shit in his X girlfriends garage . well he still pays the rent but I regress .

we were just in CO and he told me I could have this for 2500 or 3g thinking real hard about it . I just don't like to buy shit from him unless I plan on keeping it for some time. he could care less about the cash but is not a fan of his buds buying stuff and flipping it in a week . I have used it a few times in the last few yrs . not a very balanced bike pretty top heavy not a fan of the bars makes  my wrist hurt . it is pretty cool looking though and always has old guys walking over to check it out .

15 thruxton 900 less than 1k mi

2015-Triumph-THRUXTON-900-Motorcycles-For-Sale-44783.jpg