Check your account email address ×

Kiss your public lands good bye

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I hope that rich liberals buy it up and close it to motor sports. 

libs  already are flipping the bill to close fed lands to motorsports. something you can get behind with pride I am sure .

hate to break it to you but most forestry corps paper corps electric company's and mining corps do let the public use there lands for motorsports .

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Remember when the East Coast Tickle Club was crying about the liberal chick buying all the Maine land and telling you fuckers to get lost :lol: Careful what you stupid fuckers wish for......won’t be long and there’s won’t be anywhere to ride and the private land that allows it will be charging us for it.   The stupid on here is plentiful. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Remember when the East Coast Tickle Club was crying about the liberal chick buying all the Maine land and telling you fuckers to get lost :lol: Careful what you stupid fuckers wish for......won’t be long and there’s won’t be anywhere to ride and the private land that allows it will be charging us for it.   The stupid on here is plentiful. 

I think it's good timing. With Trump letting various industries pollute again, that land won't be worth shit. Spilled oil, mining tailings in the river, drought.  Sell it before it's worthless.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You can’t ride snowmobiles in the bears ears and staircase as I don’t think they get snow.  It’s just scab land in the desert that has few reminents from the last populations of humans that developed it and lived there.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

You can’t ride snowmobiles in the bears ears and staircase as I don’t think they get snow.  It’s just scab land in the desert that has few reminents from the last populations of humans that developed it and lived there.

Sounds like a great place for Democrats to live

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

libs  already are flipping the bill to close fed lands to motorsports. something you can get behind with pride I am sure .

hate to break it to you but most forestry corps paper corps electric company's and mining corps do let the public use there lands for motorsports .

I really don't care. Not a snowmobiler. The government can do what they want with public land. 

• Gold Member

One of the national monuments was created by the obama admin and the other by Clinton....  so it’s not like they are old national monuments.  Plus the government still owns the land...  people can just lay claim to 20 acres of mining rights on government land.  

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

listen fuck stick your people have been fighting real hard and succeeding in closing state and Federal land  to anything but "passive recreation " for decades .

you get to sit on the sidelines on this issue you have zero right to say a fucking word . fucking liberal lecturing any one on rights to use fed land what a fucking joke go fuck your self.  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I really don't care. Not a snowmobiler. The government can do what they want with public land. 

really not a snowmobile owner? WHAT THE FUCK are you doing on a forum called freedom sledder? you dont own a sled or believe in freedom   

Just now, Ez ryder said:

listen fuck stick your people have been fighting real hard and succeeding in closing state and Federal land  to anything but "passive recreation " for decades .

you get to sit on the sidelines on this issue you have zero right to say a fucking word . fucking liberal lecturing any one on rights to use fed land what a fucking joke go fuck your self.  

At least the liberals respect the land and don’t cut it down or remove it completely like mice looking for cheese you twat.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What about your oh so trendy adventure bike? Or is it a pavement queen like most?  

Just now, Shifty said:

What about your oh so trendy adventure bike? Or is it a pavement queen like most?  

id he really a faggot fit tire biker ? no shock I guess . hope I see him on a inside corner on a snowmobile trail 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

really not a snowmobile owner? WHAT THE FUCK are you doing on a forum called freedom sledder? you dont own a sled or believe in freedom   

Snowmobiles? Been there done that....got the t-shirt. I accomplished everything and rode everywhere i wanted. Seriously....trump can sell off all public lands. I don;t give a shit. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

At least the liberals respect the land and don’t cut it down or remove it completely like mice looking for cheese you twat.

Obama's EPA: "Hold my beer."

150810103359-01-colorado-river-spill-res

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Snowmobiles? Been there done that....got the t-shirt. I accomplished everything and rode everywhere i wanted. Seriously....trump can sell off all public lands. I don;t give a shit. 

again why on a snowmobile forum