Check your account email address ×

Official Release the Memo Day Thread

jtssrx

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Who is Rick Wilson?  :lol:   I checked out his twitter page.   He hates Trump.  :lol:  This is the guy you reference first for a voice of reason?   Jesus that's fucking priceless.  

Wilson became well known during the 2016 United States presidential election for his denunciations of Donald Trump and supporters of Trump.[4] Vulgar examples include asking Ann Coulter via Twitter if Trump "pays more for anal", and on MSNBC referring to Trump's alt-right supporters as "childless single men who masturbate to anime".[5]

Do you know who Trey is? Is Trey a Trump hater?

loqUX6mE_bigger.jpgTrey GowdyVerified account @TGowdySC
FollowFollow @TGowdySC
More

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

10:34 AM - 2 Feb 2018

29 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There is enough info for an independent investigation to happen.  Maybe Trey Gowdy will head it up.  He will be available!

wrong.jpg

FollowFollow @TGowdySC
More

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

wrong.jpg

FollowFollow @TGowdySC
More

You are under the belief that the mueller actual has something on trump.  Gowdy knows mueller investigation is all wrapped up and he has shown his hand.  This memo shows exactly what it shows...  the corruption of Washington.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You are under the belief that the mueller actual has something on trump.  Gowdy knows mueller investigation is all wrapped up and he has shown his hand.  This memo shows exactly what it shows...  the corruption of Washington.

Yuh :lol: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Applications to the FISA court for a warrant are suppose to provide ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION including information that would protect the American citizen.   They withheld that the DNC and Clinton paid for the dossier.   That is a felony.  

Whoopsie doodle

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yuh :lol: 

Mueller hasn’t accomplished anything of any substance on the election.  Democrats have tried and convicted trump in their world.  In the US it is easy to see mueller investigation is pretty much done with nothing additional to show for it.  Hell the left even has made up the idea trump will fire mueller....  won’t happen cause trump knows he has nothing.  This will a turn into a huge pie in the face of the left and they will turn on mueller in the end.  Mueller that poor bastard is going to get drug through the ringer by the left in the end.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Mueller hasn’t accomplished anything of any substance on the election.  Democrats have tried and convicted trump in their world.  In the US it is easy to see mueller investigation is pretty much done with nothing additional to show for it.  Hell the left even has made up the idea trump will fire mueller....  won’t happen cause trump knows he has nothing.  This will a turn into a huge pie in the face of the left and they will turn on mueller in the end.  Mueller that poor bastard is going to get drug through the ringer by the left in the end.

:lol:

.....just stop......

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Do you know who Trey is? Is Trey a Trump hater?

FollowFollow @TGowdySC
More

You compare what Trey said to what the other dude posts?  :lol:  I said before release the dem memo and let the Mueller investigation go on.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lets keep in mind Steele was no longer a MI6 agent.   Don't know why he is and was being referred to as that.   He wasn't during any time during his investigations paid for by Clinton into Trump.  

News organizations have former CIA, Seals you name it on all the time.   That's all he was.  Former MI6.  

Edited by Highmark