Check your account email address ×

Maxine For President!!!!

19 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, just a simple answer to the question, non a dodge.

The last congress is the most diverse we have had, with the incoming members nearly matching the diversity of the citizenry.  

Do you not qualify that as sooner?

Neal

I wouldn't be satisfied with congress if they 100% matched the diversity of the citizenry. Still perpetuating the war on drugs, still haven't done enough to eliminate mandatory minimums, still haven't ensured the right to vote is being protected. Stop playing and/or being so dumb Neil. Why do you need a civics lesson from a crazy twentysomething to understand that America does not treat minorities well?

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I wouldn't be satisfied with congress if they 100% matched the diversity of the citizenry. Still perpetuating the war on drugs, still haven't done enough to eliminate mandatory minimums, still haven't ensured the right to vote is being protected. Stop playing and/or being so dumb Neil. Why do you need a civics lesson from a crazy twentysomething to understand that America does not treat minorities well?

I'm not playing anything, you have not provided any baseline for your claim of racism in congress.  You simply dislike the politics and many policies of congress.  You are doing a simple conflation of those two ideals.  

America treats minorities very well, just as well as it treats the middle class or the wealthy.  We do a very good job with minorities, especially when compared to other countries of the world.  Your youth and misguidedness shows through from your so called civics lesson from a twentysomething...

So far you have provided no evidence or reasoning for your claim of institutional racism, or rational reasoning for providing the need for a new term.  Unimpressed and a bit boring.  Meh.

Neal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm not playing anything, you have not provided any baseline for your claim of racism in congress.  You simply dislike the politics and many policies of congress.  You are doing a simple conflation of those two ideals.  

America treats minorities very well, just as well as it treats the middle class or the wealthy.  We do a very good job with minorities, especially when compared to other countries of the world.  Your youth and misguidedness shows through from your so called civics lesson from a twentysomething...

So far you have provided no evidence or reasoning for your claim of institutional racism, or rational reasoning for providing the need for a new term.  Unimpressed and a bit boring.  Meh.

Neal

I said congress amplifies racism through it's shminstitutional shmacism. You're getting off track Neil. We're discussing shmacism, not racism.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I said congress amplifies racism through it's shminstitutional shmacism. You're getting off track Neil. We're discussing shmacism, not racism.

Ism, izm, isim, isms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....  DRINK!

Tard.

:lol:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect, you defined your bullshit as institutional racism.  Good job on failing.  :lol:

Neal

Incorrect, you said institutional racism doesn't exist because institutions can not be racist. I said ok, we'll make up a new term, shminstitutional shmacism. Shminstitutional shmacism describes how racism is perpetuated and amplified through systems/institutions.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It must be interesting loading and unloading at that speed. 

I've ridden a lot of fast sleds in my day include my z1T, my 1100 NOS mach and a buddies turbo apex and I don't think any of them pull as hard as this.  So far really pleased on the trails as well.   Can really rip with how I got it set up.   Funny thing is you hardly ever have to get into her very hard.   Most corners you simply just roll thru while going very fast.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

ist, izt, isst, ised!!!!!!!!   DRINK!!!!!!!!

Tard.  

"intellectually elite".

Can I get you to die of alcohol poisoning if I call you enough isms? Because that would definitely be doing the world a favor at this point :lol: 

Just now, Highmark said:

I've ridden a lot of fast sleds in my day include my z1T, my 1100 NOS mach and a buddies turbo apex and I don't think any of them pull as hard as this.  So far really pleased on the trails as well.   Can really rip with how I got it set up.   Funny thing is you hardly ever have to get into her very hard.   Most corners you simply just roll thru while going very fast.  

Thanks ARCTIC CAT!!! .....and Obama!!!

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Can I get you to die of alcohol poisoning if I call you enough isms? Because that would definitely be doing the world a favor at this point :lol: 

Shhhh.....quite down now.  It's gonna be ok...shhhhhh.......

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Incorrect, you said institutional racism doesn't exist because institutions can not be racist. I said ok, we'll make up a new term, shminstitutional shmacism. Shminstitutional shmacism describes how racism is perpetuated and amplified through systems/institutions.

Sure, then you went off on a tangent that did not prove that conjecture at all.

So what is the difference between shminstitutional shmacism and institutional racism?

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, then you went off on a tangent that did not prove that conjecture at all.

So what is the difference between shminstitutional shmacism and institutional racism?

Neal

One of them is a made up word, the other is a very real concept you can't wrap your head around because you get too caught up in semantic bullshit to understand the society in which you live.

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

One of them is a made up word, the other is a very real concept you can't wrap your head around because you get too caught up in semantic bullshit to understand the society in which you live.

I agree with the point of the made up word, however I understand the concept very well however I dispute that the concept is real.   That seems to be the fly in your ointment.

Neal