Check your account email address ×

Maxine For President!!!!

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't hate Ben Carson because he's black, I hate Ben Carson because his policy positions are detrimental to black people at large. Tell me I'm racist again though, I like it coming from you.

Oh, serving drinks is all I do? I love how you all know what I do for a living so well because I said I work in a bar. All I'm saying is he should have stuck to surgery, he was actually good at that. Politics, he's a fucking moron at.

How can we be certain of these definitions if we can't even be certain of reality Neil?

First off we cannot be absolutely certain of anything.  Yet....

Hard solipsism will never be solved, however if we can use commonly agreed upon terms to communicate our internal realities, and concur about matching those to external reality the issue is moot.  Thus a fundamental understanding of reality demands an agreement of definitions.  If you insist to  redefine outside of current agreement, you have broken the link between realities.

Lastly, delving into solipsism is well off the deep end of what is required here.  If you are attempting use "racist" outside the commonly agreed upon usages you must then present a reason for doing so, and an explanation of the new definition.  

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

First off we cannot be absolutely certain of anything.  Yet....

Hard solipsism will never be solved, however if we can use commonly agreed upon terms to communicate our internal realities, and concur about matching those to external reality the issue is moot.  Thus a fundamental understanding of reality demands an agreement of definitions.  If you insist to  redefine outside of current agreement, you have broken the link between realities.

Lastly, delving into solipsism is well off the deep end of what is required here.  If you are attempting use "racist" outside the commonly agreed upon usages you must then present a reason for doing so, and an explanation of the new definition.  

Neal

I already offered to make up a new word for institutional racism though...

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't hate Ben Carson because he's black, I hate Ben Carson because his policy positions are detrimental to black people at large. Tell me I'm racist again though, I like it coming from you.

Most people that are painted as racist by the left didn’t hate obama cause of his skin color but hate his policies that he stood for that were detrimental to most all Americans.  You are just spoon fed a narrative from the crowd you roll with.  And you guys spraying the word racist around like you are at a bukkake party has made the whole race thing a non issue to most Americans due to be sick of the bullshit labels the fringe left spew.

your post are more racist then any post that you will find of mine...  guaranteed.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

He never needed to release it you dumb fuck. He was an American by birthright the whole time either way and there was nothing your bitch asses could've done about it. Honestly, if he wasn't, WHO FUCKING CARES ANYWAY. The constitution is a silly little living document and rules are meant to be broken. Did I mention anyone who disagrees with this post is racist? :lol: 

Yes, I am better than you. Get used to it you scumbag white cisgender male POS.

412.jpg

:lol:  Have I ever called you names?   Yeah you are better than me.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Most people that are painted as racist by the left didn’t hate obama cause of his skin color but hate his policies that he stood for that were detrimental to most all Americans.  You are just spoon fed a narrative from the crowd you roll with.  And you guys spraying the word racist around like you are at a bukkake party has made the whole race thing a non issue to most Americans due to be sick of the bullshit labels the fringe left spew.

your post are more racist then any post that you will find of mine...  guaranteed.  

THAT'S RACIST!!

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Tell me something I don't know you racist scumbag :lol: 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The most racist people in this country are non liberal democrats.

The most racist people in this country are everyone that ascribes to liberalism. 

23905437_1907851512865935_20120960470869

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Have I ever called you names?   Yeah you are better than me.  :lol:  

I don't fucking know. All I know is that I'm superior. I mean I'm white and I have a penis and that this entitles me to lots and lots of privilege I can exploit.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The most racist people in this country are everyone that ascribes to liberalism. 

I don't fucking know. All I know is that I'm superior. I mean I'm white and I have a penis and that this entitles me to lots and lots of privilege I can exploit.

Go ahead kid....  paint me as a racist while you having massive amounts of racist undertones towards a former African American presidential primary candidate.

ypu prolly can’t find anything racist in any of my post towards any race but your post on the other hand.....

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Go ahead kid....  paint me as a racist while you having massive amounts of racist undertones towards a former African American presidential primary candidate.

ypu prolly can’t find anything racist in any of my post towards any race but your post on the other hand.....

I don't know any black people who would hold my hatred of Ben Carson against me, same goes for Uncle Clarence on the supreme court. Fuck 'em both for fucking their own people over.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

All you have proved today is you are an immature kid with issues.   Have a nice day.  

Just now, Wildboer said:

I don't know any black people who would hold my hatred of Ben Carson against me, same goes for Uncle Clarence on the supreme court. Fuck 'em both for fucking their own people over.

:lol:  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh your not racist cause you have a black friend or 2....  got it!

Just now, Wildboer said:

I'm a bored 27 year old fucking with ignorant hillbillies, to each their own.

You might think you are fucking with people but some of us see right through you.  :lol:  Rile us up.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:  

What, you would argue they're good for the American People? Because I think they're both fucking us Americans over.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Oh your not racist cause you have a black friend or 2....  got it!

Had*

Do you really think poor or middle-class minorities would have a problem with a white person saying, "Fuck Ben Carson, he runs HUD like an idiot." ...?

Just now, Highmark said:

You might think you are fucking with people but some of us see right through you.  :lol:  Rile us up.  :lol:  

If you saw right through me you'd see that I'm playing a game. This isn't real life Highmark, this is the internet.

Just now, Wildboer said:

If you saw right through me you'd see that I'm playing a game. This isn't real life Highmark, this is the internet.

That's what I was talking about kid.   Rile us up was laughing at your attempt to do so.  :lol:  

• Gold Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

What, you would argue they're good for the American People? Because I think they're both fucking us Americans over.

Had*

Do you really think poor or middle-class minorities would have a problem with a white person saying, "Fuck Ben Carson, he runs HUD like an idiot." ...?

Nope...  now if Ben Carson was a democrat and you were a republican and repeated that, that would be racist.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wildboer had a couple of weeks of winning,  now he's just trying too hard

I do most of my winning when I'm not wasting my time on here tbh

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's what I was talking about kid.   Rile us up was laughing at your attempt to do so.  :lol:  

You have no idea what my intentions are. Try again.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope...  now if Ben Carson was a democrat and you were a republican and repeated that, that would be racist.

Nope, not the point.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I do most of my winning when I'm not wasting my time on here tbh

You have no idea what my intentions are. Try again.

Nope, not the point.

You crack me up.  :lol: