Check your account email address ×

Maxine For President!!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm sure hundreds of thousands of poor minorities are devastated because he's running HUD...

Congratulations Neil, you could definitely pass Phil 101! 

I can't be racist. I'm white.

Nope everybody has the potential to be racist and your thoughts on Ben Carson make you one of the racist people here.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Nope everybody has the potential to be racist and your thoughts on Ben Carson make you one of the racist people here.

Spot on. He knows nothing of the man and his accomplisments. If he robs a Walmart tomorrow, than he would fight to the death to defend him.

Poor dumb Ben .....the brain surgeon.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm sure hundreds of thousands of poor minorities are devastated because he's running HUD...

Congratulations Neil, you could definitely pass Phil 101! 

I can't be racist. I'm white.

Ya, and most other Psyc shit.  :bc:

Be that as it may, my point still stands, your post was incorrect bullshit.  

Neal

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Spot on. He knows nothing of the man and his accomplisments. If he robs a Walmart tomorrow, than he would fight to the death to defend him.

WB even called Ben carson’s african American mom a bitch....  and he wants to call trump racist!!!!  Lmao!!!

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

When a racist calls you a racist you know you're doing something right...

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh, you mean the highly specialized neurosurgery? Or the inspirational books like "Gifted Hands" the black community knew him for before he got into politics? Fuck outta here boy.

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ya, and most other Psyc shit.  :bc:

Be that as it may, my point still stands, your post was incorrect bullshit.  

Neal

I'm not a linguistic determinist Neil, you have no idea what I'm saying because your thought is bound by non-existent rules.

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

WB even called Ben carson’s african American mom a bitch....  and he wants to call trump racist!!!!  Lmao!!!

Are you stupid? Because you sound really stupid right now.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh, you mean the highly specialized neurosurgery? Or the inspirational books like "Gifted Hands" the black community knew him for before he got into politics? Fuck outta here boy.

I'm not a linguistic determinist Neil, you have no idea what I'm saying because your thought is bound by non-existent rules.

Son of a bitch......

So questioning where someone was born is racist now? 

How about running a red light? Racist as well? 

Ordering taco bell at the drive through? That's gotta be racist?

Drinking an orange julius? Racist as fuck i'd imagine...

Wtf......

Just now, Wildboer said:

You are all welcome to go nuts redefining words all you want.  That doesn't change the fact that the commonly understood idea you promoted doesn't match reality.  

Neal

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Son of a bitch......

So every time you call someone or something a son of a bitch you are intentionally slandering their mother? Because I'm just using a generally accepted pejorative.

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So questioning where someone was born is racist now? 

How about running a red light? Racist as well? 

Ordering taco bell at the drive through? That's gotta be racist?

Drinking an orange julius? Racist as fuck i'd imagine...

Wtf......

Someone fell down a slippery slope and doesn't know how to get back up :lol: 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You are all welcome to go nuts redefining words all you want.  That doesn't change the fact that the commonly understood idea you promoted doesn't match reality.  

Neal

What is this reality you speak of? What was the idea I was promoting?

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

The idea that Trump was racist because of his behavior towards Obama's birth certificate.  You are being ignorant and absurd now.

Neal

Absurd, yes. Ignorant, no. Stop letting your need for familiarity and clear cut definition hold you back. Donald Trump was exploiting a racist movement born in the racist depths of the internet. He can claim ignorance, sure, personally I don't believe that removes his guilt.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So every time you call someone or something a son of a bitch you are intentionally slandering their mother? Because I'm just using a generally accepted pejorative.

That is how trump and republicans become painted as racist.....  so it works for you.

hell you think cause trump questioned obama’s birth place that makes him racist... 

but you go all racist on Ben Carson doesn’t count as racist because you are a democrat

Edited by BOHICA

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Boy? :lol: you get the fuck out of here.

You serve drinks by night and troll for the attention of older gentleman on the net.  He was almost done with med school at your age. How fucking funny that you would be trying to marginalize a surgeon. 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Absurd, yes. Ignorant, no. Stop letting your need for familiarity and clear cut definition hold you back. Donald Trump was exploiting a racist movement born in the racist depths of the internet. He can claim ignorance, sure, personally I don't believe that removes his guilt.

Ignorant yes, you are ignorant of word usage.

I will not let the need for definition to be minimized.  That is the basic foundation for meaningful conversation and conveying of ideas.  If you wish to be ignorant of that your discussion will be of no value.

Neal

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Someone fell down a slippery slope and doesn't know how to get back up :lol: 

I'd argue you've slid off the edge and are gaining speed if you think trump is racist...

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is how trump and republicans become painted as racist.....  so it works for you.

hell you think cause trump questioned obama’s birth place that makes him racist... 

but you go all racist on Ben Carson doesn’t count as racist because you are a democrat

Bingo.  rule 1   Voting Dem absolves you of all your white guilt & privilege.  rule 2 if a black or a woman votes R you can rip them to shreds. they are not even human.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I don't hate Ben Carson because he's black, I hate Ben Carson because his policy positions are detrimental to black people at large. Tell me I'm racist again though, I like it coming from you.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Boy? :lol: you get the fuck out of here.

You serve drinks by night and troll for the attention of older gentleman on the net.  He was almost done with med school at your age. How fucking funny that you would be trying to marginalize a surgeon. 

Oh, serving drinks is all I do? I love how you all know what I do for a living so well because I said I work in a bar. All I'm saying is he should have stuck to surgery, he was actually good at that. Politics, he's a fucking moron at.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ignorant yes, you are ignorant of word usage.

I will not let the need for definition to be minimized.  That is the basic foundation for meaningful conversation and conveying of ideas.  If you wish to be ignorant of that your discussion will be of no value.

Neal

How can we be certain of these definitions if we can't even be certain of reality Neil?

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I'd argue you've slid off the edge and are gaining speed if you think trump is racist...

Trump doesn't know he's racist. In fact, Trump genuinely likes black people and thinks his policies will help them. Still a racist piece of shit who deserves to be killed and eaten by the poor though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

No, it's anti-Obama and it's racist. He's black, he's Kenyan, he can't possibly have birthright!!!

The perfect counter to this is Ted fucking Cruz being born in Canada and no one giving a flying fuck because we all knew he had birthright anyway.

That is complete horseshit.   

Obama didn't release his official BC until 2011, before was just a scan on a website.  Obama probably balked on much of it in order to stir the fucking pot and play the race card.  His family also did move in Indonesia when he was young and he was called Barry Soetoro.   There was plenty of documentation on that.  My point is there was enough withheld and enough other questions part driven by his campaign by not providing the original from the beginning.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't hate Ben Carson because he's black, I hate Ben Carson because his policy positions are detrimental to black people at large. Tell me I'm racist again though, I like it coming from you.

So you can be that way but others cannot?  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

They love their blacks poor or it fucks up their whole narrative.  Any black who is successful is a  uncle Tom. Trying to act White. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That is complete horseshit.   

Obama didn't release his official BC until 2011, before was just a scan on a website.  Obama probably balked on much of it in order to stir the fucking pot and play the race card.  His family also did move in Indonesia when he was young and he was called Barry Soetoro.   There was plenty of documentation on that.  My point is there was enough withheld and enough other questions part driven by his campaign by not providing the original from the beginning.  

He never needed to release it you dumb fuck. He was an American by birthright the whole time either way and there was nothing your bitch asses could've done about it. Honestly, if he wasn't, WHO FUCKING CARES ANYWAY. The constitution is a silly little living document and rules are meant to be broken. Did I mention anyone who disagrees with this post is racist? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes, I am better than you. Get used to it you scumbag white cisgender male POS.

412.jpg