Check your account email address ×

Trump to offer 1.8 million citizenship.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

you cant make this shit up. if trump said shit sandwiches taste great, trumpsters would run out for more bread.

Come on. You know this is a good thing if it goes. This is doing real change for immigration for the better. A fair and democrat sounding plan that gives his base their faggot ass wall. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Come on. You know this is a good thing if it goes. This is doing real change for immigration for the better. A fair and democrat sounding plan that gives his base their faggot ass wall. 

It's fucking brilliant. And I don't really like to refer to anything Trump does as brilliant so you know it is. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course he does but he is a insufferable partisan hack dumbfuck.

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

yeah it seems ok, but i find it comical that 1) trumpsters are OK with it and 2) that they'll pay for the stupid fucking wall, rather than mexico. but that's a trumpster for ya, dumber than dirt.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Is Mexico still gonna pay for the wall?

:dunno:

That’s been off the table for months. Trump supporters just don’t know it. They never will. I’m hoping the immigration thing goes through before the indictments get handed down to trump and family. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tax reform was all congress... I’ll give him the SC pick as well. This would be a masterpiece in fuckery against the Dems. 

Honestly, I see the Dems doing so much damage to themselves with their idiocy and their media, I don’t see Trump adding anymore.  And I was disgusted with the R’a In 2009.  Shit, that was nothing compared to this.

Just now, spin_dry said:

That’s been off the table for months. Trump supporters just don’t know it. They never will. I’m hoping the immigration thing goes through before the indictments get handed down to trump and family. 

Oh I see.  Is it still only going to cost the $12 billion Trump promised during the campaign?  He should know.  Nobody builds walls like Trump.

Just now, spin_dry said:

That would be ideal. I’m curious to see what the media does if this goes through. Those dunces are going to be all twisted up. I love watching the system squirm. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That would be ideal. I’m curious to see what the media does if this goes through. Those dunces are going to be all twisted up. I love watching the system squirm. 

Come on, the immigration part is fine but the wall is fucking dumb and a waste of money.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No one in the media ever squirms for long in the environment of trump. Too much new material on a weekly basis. 

When the indictments come, It’ll be a sight to behold. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah it seems ok, but i find it comical that 1) trumpsters are OK with it and 2) that they'll pay for the stupid fucking wall, rather than mexico. but that's a trumpster for ya, dumber than dirt.

Good god you are one repetitive stupid motherfucker as is the bald headed dipshit^^^^^^^^

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This is good, right? 

Right

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think it's good. Get everybody legit and paying in. It also makes the Democrats look like even bigger losers. 

Right

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yes.....but it won’t happen

Wrong

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Great strategic move. And even his most racist followers will think it’s a good idea because trump said it. 

Right?