Check your account email address ×

Ya know Snake.....

Dave

Im starting to agree with you on what a pos these Ford trucks are..

..so im driving down the interstate on my way to AZ....was going to pull an all nighter to get there late today....well soon as it starts getting dark truckers started flashing me as I passed....as I usually tow a trailer of some kind I assumed they were just giving me the ok to come into the lane ahead of them....

Anyway we stopped at a rest stop to let the dogs out and i walked around the truck to stretch my legs....well i found out why they were flashing...i have no tailights or license plate light....brake lights work....its not a big deal....but fuck me....1st the fucking tranny imploded now this....we are talking about a truck ive owned for less then a yr.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

..so im driving down the interstate on my way to AZ....was going to pull an all nighter to get there late today....well soon as it starts getting dark truckers started flashing me as I passed....as I usually tow a trailer of some kind I assumed they were just giving me the ok to come into the lane ahead of them....

Anyway we stopped at a rest stop to let the dogs out and i walked around the truck to stretch my legs....well i found out why they were flashing...i have no tailights or license plate light....brake lights work....its not a big deal....but fuck me....1st the fucking tranny imploded now this....we are talking about a truck ive owned for less then a yr.

But it doesn't have square wheel wells though!!!!!!!!!!!11111

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Hopefully your truck is still under warranty. Sounds like your body control module is fukked, and a new one has to be dealer programmed to your truck.

Edited by Frostynuts

9 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Hopefully your truck is still under warranty. Sounds like your body control module is fukked, and a new one has to be dealer programmed to your truck.

33000 kms only....so ya warranty

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So did ya change that fuse yet?

I looked at the owners manual....fucked if i can find where rhe fuse is on the list of fuses....not one fuse says parking lights....and wouldn't the front parkights be out as well....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Someone tell me which one of these fuses are for the rear parking lights...

http://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/ford/f-series/392-2015-2018-ford-f-150-fuse-box-diagram.html

25a fuse. location 34 , under the hood.