Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

When governments break the law and remove your Rights and Freedoms it always costs.  

Hate the Government not the victim 

I don't know your personal situation. But I can only assume you were fucking the dog and got caught

• Like 1

Isn't throwing a grenade and killing an Allied Marine Medic against the law?  And if so, is that not far more serious than a terrorist's civil rights? 

"victim". 

You truly are an unthinking brain-dead asshole, Steve. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

When governments break the law and remove your Rights and Freedoms it always costs.  

Hate the Government not the victim 

Edited by Puzzleboy

Both those assholes have no business calling these women brave, when the allegations surfaced only yesterday. 

Firstly, nothing is proven.  Second, it's such blatant politicking that THEY should resign. 

And thirdly, if they were truly brave, they would have come forward much earlier without a paycheque from Wynne. 

• Like 2

You called him a victim, and your heart bleeds for his "rights".  Like I said, you're an asshole.

Any you're a prime example of why our government needs to re-evaluate the weed legalization.  Down Syndrome kids have more sense than you. 

Fail.JPG

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

You called him a victim, and your heart bleeds for his "rights".  Like I said, you're an asshole.

Any you're a prime example of why our government needs to re-evaluate the weed legalization.  Down Syndrome kids have more sense than you. 

what a child you are - I am not going to play your game 

I never even mentioned this fuck wad you did.  

keep it up

You replied to the mention of him, called him a victim.  No game here.  Now you're calling him a "fuckwad" because it's obvious to all. 

You're a terrorist sympathizer, like most Liberals. 

Go smoke some medicinal. 

3 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

You replied to the mention of him, called him a victim.  No game here.  Now you're calling him a "fuckwad" because it's obvious to all. 

You're a terrorist sympathizer, like most Liberals. 

Go smoke some medicinal. 

Hey child I didn't mention him at all, you are a loser to say the best 

Hey child I didn't mention him at all, you are a loser to say the best 

I'm the child, right.  Because you can't answer for the asshole comments you make. 

Damn sure you wouldn't say that to my face, either. 

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

I'm the child, right.  Because you can't answer for the asshole comments you make. 

Damn sure you wouldn't say that to my face, either. 

Jesus what is your problem?  you can't read it seems

Good thing posting personal info on this site is allowed 

What personal info?  It's a picture.  And that picture is from the web, you moron.  And posted here many times before by others. 

What..... afraid to be exposed from behind your keyboard when you're hugging terrorists?  Lol

Calling a terrorist a victim is not gonna pass. The same narrative he tried to spew in the other Khadr threads. 

Assholes like Fail, who would never serve, yet make a mockery of those who do in defense of all of us, deserve no respect.  In any case, it's a repost. 

Idiots like him should have to waive their rights to military protection.  Cowardly disgrace. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

What personal info?  It's a picture.  And that picture is from the web, you moron.  And posted here many times before by others. 

What..... afraid to be exposed from behind your keyboard when you're hugging terrorists?  Lol

you are the only one left being a child, Zoso left so that just leaves you 

no one here thinks you are funny and no one likes you 

I don't need to be funny..... we have our best laughs reading your illiterate posts.  That's why nobody puts you on ignore. 

But I am kinda upset that nobody likes me... :(

you are the only one left being a child, Zoso left so that just leaves you 

no one here thinks you are funny and no one likes you 

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-what-happened-to-brown-is-fundamentally-wrong-every-man-in-the-world-is-now-vulnerable

I can think of almost nothing that requires less fortitude than accusing someone else of wrongdoing when your own face, name and identity are hidden

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 02sled said:

It's sad that as a society a woman today makes a claim of sexual assault and her word is gospel. She is given 100% credibility even if the allegations stem from an alleged incident that took place, in some instances 30 to 40 years ago without any evidence. It's a he said she said. In some cases allegations have eventually been proven to be a lie. Too late the wrongfully accused man has been ostracized and branded for life. Perhaps career and family in ruin.

Something stinks in this case. Two anonymous women making allegations at the same time for instances that allegedly occurred years apart. The scheming liar Wynnebag is behind this. We can only hope that there are enough people with enough common sense to see it for what it is. A set up. Of course if it comes out Wynnebag will have someone all set up to take the fall.

It’s not that their word is gospel, it’s just not possible to defend and these woman know that....the only way the PC can beat Wynnbag is to assign a PC woman leader. It’s over as we know.

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

It’s not that their word is gospel, it’s just not possible to defend and these woman know that....the only way the PC can beat Wynnbag is to assign a PC woman leader. It’s over as we know.

How will that sit with the hard line cons?  I think at this time it may be a good move depending on that woman picked......

Pat won't be hanging out at  Hoolagans any more lol